Your cunt

>your cunt
>your favorite American intellectual

For me it's Christopher Hitchens. Miss him every day, lads.

The wrong Hitchens died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_t3POfNbx6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>American
>intellectual

Why don't you like him?

Ta-Nehisi Coates. He can set literally any wh*Te ass on fire.

He's not American

please never post again

Christopher Hitchens was an American intellectual, in fact, he was the most prolific and influential American intellectual.

Wasn't he some kind of degenerate Marxist?

>degenerate

Sup Forums detected, opinion discarded.

kys nigger

Try to look at yourself from an outsider's perspective. Do you like what you see?

Ah yes, the famous German ***humour***.

I see a well-adjusted, young, lovable man with a bright future ahead of him. I can't relate to your loneliness and sadness, but I am sure being a social outcast left behind by civilized society is harrowing, and you have my sympathies, little poltard.

In his youth yeah. Most people now know him as a big Atheist proponent. He was more of a liberal if anything although he was a supporter of the Iraq war which made liberals disown him. His brother is also a former marxist like him, but he's more of a conservative, though still rather independent minded.

Why does the fact that Christopher Hitchens was an American intellectual trigger you so much?

Are you okay with calling him an American?

If you are referring to the gentleman in your photo: I don't know who that is.

>Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun (March 23, 1912 – June 16, 1977) was a German, later American, aerospace engineer,[3] and space architect. He was the leading figure in the development of rocket technology in Germany and the father of rocket technology and space science in the United States.[4]

Did he hold American citizenship? Then he was American.

It's the same reason why I consider Thomas Mann and Hermann Hesse to be Swiss authors.

He did(in 1955). The US "claiming" his accomplishments is a pretty sore subject amongst your countrymen in these parts, but I see your point.

>He did(in 1955)

The very same year that Thomas Mann died -- in Zurich.

Coincidence? I think not.

Alex Jones

that's a big nozzle

Chomsky

some Weird lists out there..I expected Chomsky

Flag
Alex Jones

Have Some Jones kino

youtu.be/_t3POfNbx6M

>watch me while i epic bant the br*ts xDDD

This is why people neither like us nor find us funny, user. Stop.

>cringeposting in broad daylight

This is why people neither like us nor find us funny, user. Stop.