Why do americraps get so butthurt at the thought of learning Spanish?

Why do americraps get so butthurt at the thought of learning Spanish?

Because it's a shitty language

Why are Mexicans too stupid or lazy to learn English?

It's reasonably easy for an English speaker and it's pretty useful to have even some fluency in a Romance language (especially Spanish, if you're in the US.)

I shouldn't have to learn it, though. It's just a nice skill to have.

Why do spics come to my country and then expect to speak their language?

Because your language is your nation and it's fucking triggering to not be able to understand your "fellow Americans".

Because spain. Why do you ask OP?

I'm not, and I'm learning Spanish right now

because the amerishit brain is so pathetic that learning something new makes their brains hurt and get buttmad

Why aren't taco niggers smart enough to learn English?

this

unfortunately half of our country is hell bent on walking hand-in-hand into oblivion, and want to castrate the other half opposed to the idea.

stop representing our language with shitty mexicans.

Because I don't want to speak it. Why Spanish? Why not Swahili, or Icelandic, or Thai? Oh, that's right, it's because we're being invaded by Spanish Indians from Latin America.

No thanks. I'm not going to willingly endorse invasion of my country and displacement of my people and culture by assimilating into the culture of the invaders. Fuck that.

How bout you pinche mojados habla ingles pendejo.

Ha

Why do undocumented and most Spanish speaking immigrants refuse to learn English

>dial 2 for Spanish

This should have been a sign to anyone with common sense.

some are, but they simply don't want to...they want to trigger you

If you don't want to learn the language of your invaders, then I respect that. What do you think of europeans who speak multiple languages because they are taught at school to learn those languages?

The white immigrants learn English but the dark ones seem to not have enough respect to learn English.

Nobody should be expected to learn a foreign language in his country, even less if the purpose is to accomodate illegals.

That being said, some Spanish accents are beautiful, it's a shame Americans only interact with the Mexican mongrel version.

The teacher I had for Spanish was a real dick. I'll learn Mandarin before I pick Spanish up again.

Besides, it's a fucking 3rd world shithole language. I want to learn the languages of winners, not losers.

English is better and I'll not waste my time learning your poverty language.

You have to go back OP

Because they can't accept they are being culturally conquered.

In 2050 spanish will be their 1st language

>americans being able to learn another language

in your dreams tyrone

I speak Spanish.

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

savage
a
v
a
g
e

It's a shitty language spoken by shitty people who come here illegally and refuse to assimilate, so fuck it, I won't waste a single minute learning how to communicate with them on their terms. Speak English or die.

>Besides, it's a fucking 3rd world shithole language. I want to learn the languages of winners, not losers.
Well considering Mexico and the US have the largest numbers of native Spanish speakers you may be right.

Kek

Deal with it manolo. You cannot stop it muhahahahahaha!!!!

it's a peasant language.

cheeee, peroooo que boludo sooooooos!!!!!
Horrible acento, si me preguntan.

I wouldn't go to a foreign country and expect them to learn my language.

Why do spics feel so entitled?

It not that their lazy, they just dont feel confident in their abilities, they feel like they will be Ostracized.
My Mother was like that she can understand you, read in English and write. She just has that Accent.

Its an ugly shitty language only spoken by poor irrelevant nations.

Wow this much projection

every day I feel more and more boxed in, they're spreading everywhere
Letting them vote was a mistake

4 years from now expect the GOP nominee's twitter to be looking a little spic-ish as well.

Don't worry my dude...Their will be a Mexican Exodus. I promise you Pham

We already speak the global language of business, we'll learn Chinese before we ever have a need to learn spanish.

Because english is the language of science.

English simply steals words from other languages when it sees fit.

and the way spanish describes an object, e.g. (in english) "the blue ball over there" (adjective > noun in english) MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE

EY JOSE LOOK AT THE BALL OVER THERE THAT IS BLUE (IS IT MALE OR FEMALE?)

Fuck that shit. Furthermore its only spoken by countries that could disappear tomorrow and nobody would care.

Why do Mexicans get so butthurt at the thought of legal citizenship?

>Their will be a Mexican Exodus
>Their
Looks like you need to learn english before you can complain about having to learn spanish.

>can't into tower of babel metaphor
Unity of language and culture is the cornerstone of a successful republic. The minute you let a bunch of illegal scrappers elbow their language into equal status along side the main language, the schism becomes irreversible. People fight back against spanish mainstreaming in the U.S. because acceptance of it foreshadows future regional instability.

Dude, i'm a phone cut me some slack. Don't be a Jackass.

Why do eurofags get so butthurt at the thought of converting to islam?

Because it might make the lives of latino immigrants marginally easier.
And we can't have that.
For having the audacity to come to our country they must be punished at every opportunity.

I have no desire to communicate with you subhuman beaner scumbags.

Get the fuck out of my country.

Fettuccine

Few third generation latino immigrants actually speak Spanish. How many German speakers are therenis this country? Irish speakers?

Life isn't fair puto. Go mow grass

My boyfriend is Mexican and he's teaching me Spanish.

French is better.

This

this thread kek, why are amerifats so easy to trigger?