Good night Sup Forums. I want to discuss something with you

Good night Sup Forums. I want to discuss something with you.

David Lane, white supremacist leader, founding member of The Order, creator of the 14/88 symbol and neonazism reference says the following :

''For those who boast of their "purity," you have 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents and so on. Go back 500 years or so and you have a million ancestors. A few more generations and everyone who ever trod the lands of Europe is your ancestor, including Huns, Mongols and Moors. There are no 100% pure Aryans as per 10,000 years ago.''

He also says ''looks white, act white, is white''

Of course, he has a firm grip on the preservation of our race, saying right afterwards that text that our traits should never fade, but it seems the real war for the preservation of the european ''culture'' in general will be based on values and morals.

And thinking about it, it really makes sense that no one is 100% white. Hell, Attila's invasion was not even what, 1500 years ago?

That being said, why so many white nationalists disregard this and spam all over the internet their family tree and how they're ''100% white muh great great irish grandparents'', preferring to fight this war by being selective and consecutively drawning bad attention and curses from the general populace?

It seems like a stupid move and i believe we would be surely more advanced in our mission if we didnt enforce what the global masters want to by unconsiously spreading their false lies. Discuss please

Other urls found in this thread:

davidlane1488.com/whoiswhite.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lane_(white_supremacist)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Irish are full aryan, pic related is what Celtic warriors looked like a thousand years ago in their natural form, before PERFIDIOUS ALBION pumped our communities full of GMOs, drugs and death squads!

There's literally nothing you can say or do to get us to consider you white, pardo.

My DNA test is 100% European and so is that of many others. Pure whites do exist, and in great numbers.

I thought this was what most of Sup Forums agreed with.

there is a difference between niggers and black people

Listen man, i dont know about you, but i'm not playing the satirical guy here. If you think this board is satirical be sure 60% of it is but you dont need to go full retard, reading half the post and pretending all said is nothing just to proceed and repeat your shit for whichever reasons.

We're full of your kind here and is getting boring.

>why so many white nationalists disregard this and spam all over the internet their family tree and how they're ''100% white muh great great irish grandparents'
Why is so fucking hard for shitskins to figure out that people are rarely who they claim to be on the Internet? If David Lane tells you this, and you know how famous he is, then you know when you are talking to authentic white nationalist or just a retard or fake. Use you fucking brain, hue hue.

Did you read past the 2 first paragraphs or do you just want to reafirm your white identity for somekind of superiority feel?

For me it seems that (((KGB))) created this racial supremacy non-sense to make a fake opposition and to kill any nat soc image left.

Vaguely resembling a white person and acting like a white person doesn't make you a white person. Please go back to Africa

true, but one would expect that most people in a board such as Sup Forums would post their real info, and altough many are lying, others are simply unaware and firmly believe what they say whether it makes sense or not

You getting baited retard. If you had said anything else, they would be posting pretending to be the exact thing with the exact opinion that would enrage you. Why isn't this obvious to you yet? Fucking lurk moar.

No non Euro ancestors /thread, fuck off nigger.

sorry but i dont care if im being baited or not. if you ask for a serious conversation and someone comes joking around, nothing i can do. He's not changing me im certainly not changing him, so moving on

>one would expect that most people in a board such as Sup Forums would post their real info
holy fucking wew lad, this place is the extreme alternate universe opposite of that. Why the fuck would you take anything here literally so naively?

makes sense but this fight is older than /natsoc/

>i dont care if im being baited or not.
then i dont give a fuck about you because you are just offering yourself for abuse, and there can be no space for geniune discussion while you attract shitposters. thats why you should care newfag.

right, so plan your arguments while considering everything people say here a lie and then try making some sense. didnt ask you to stay aswell faggot

I moderately agree, but please provide some sources too.

The thing is that we need mostly White people. You can't teach a fish to climb a tree.
That being said, the culture part is still essential. When somebody "acts White", they act according to civilized White Western culture, and that's really what makes us us.

But yeah, those
>100% European look at this certificate of specialness that I got from willingly giving my DNA to the Jews
Useful idiots that are consumed with pride only help the D&C tactic.

Here's the full text davidlane1488.com/whoiswhite.html

basic info from jewpedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lane_(white_supremacist)

And yes, i agree with the fact that the white race is fading on by genetics extiction, but it could be barrered and controlled if morals were strong and enforced

There's literally nothing you can say or do to get us to consider you white, burger.

My DNA test is 100% European and so is that of many others. Pure whites do exist, and in great numbers.

I agree, you can't go back 500 years, you have to draw a line.

For me, you are Italian if your parents and all of your 4 grandparents were born and raised in Italy, everything else is a fucking subhuman monkey.

>be a brazilian niggeress working at harbor
>recently escaped german soldier arrives off boat
>beg him for money or food, he declines and instead spits in my face
>later that night working second job at bar
>german soldier walks in and demands drinks
>german soldier gets shitfaced
>german soldier rapes me
>2 generations later my mix-breed nigger grandson LARPs as a white boy on image boards

as far as pride goes.
nevertheless, you'd still have some far-away foreign blood on your veins. That is why the fight is for the genetic variety that we know as ''white race'' and why said variety must be preserved by having our morals and thinking enforced, not an unexistent purity that attracts hatred and fear, which is why niggers often want to kill you.

Please, Huefag

Why does everyone want to immigrate to predominately white countries? And then turn them into the shit holes they left?

So they were all manlets

Don't listen to these stormfaggots. You're right. Race is ever changing and eugenics could make blacks smarter faster stronger than whites. It's all about what we do in the future to our won race. Looks white acts white is white is as good as you're gonna get. These "muh 100% Europeans" are autists who achieve nothing in life and have only that going for them.

That means nigs would have been programmed lol

we should program ourselves senpai