Is fat acceptance working?

Everybody on Sup Forums will obviously denounce fat acceptance without hesitation, then turn around in the same thread and gawk at images of largely overweight women, claiming they're "thicc"

Posting images of thin women usually leads to comments such as "she looks like a 12 year old boy" or "you're a pedophile"

Is fat acceptance actually working?

There is a major difference between regular chubby women and hambeast sjw's.

'Fat acceptance' and liking THICQ HIGH TEST women are two different things you autistic prick.

>being fat
>not shaming it

You're not even trying

Another delusional leaf

No

I've lost 54lbs since February 1st

> fat acceptance working

Men will never fuck fat women because they're ugly.

Fat women will never be accepted, if they want to fuck they have to do fitness first.

>>>/2014/

Case in point

Honestly, no.
Just because people don't fat-shame, doesn't mean they are accepting of fat people.

Deep down, everyone knows being fat is a net negative for the individual. We just don't shame them because it's mean to hurt someone's feelings for no good reason, and if you have a reason to denounce obesity, there are more artful/fact based arguments.

You're already seeing the denunciation of bad foods and the market responding to these complaints. Until we have mastered some technology that targets fat burning more efficiently, fat people will always be aroundn to one degree or another. That's not acceptance, that's just stating the facts. Kind of like how we'll have murder till we have a Star Trek-like post-scarcity society. Doesn't mean there is murder-acceptance.

I always say "If there is a problem, either help fix it or stfu. Your insults don't help the situation."

>Sees land-whale
>Dick doesn't get hard
>Nope, still not working.

Before and after weight?
Also, are you fit or just skinny now?

Rightists like fatties. Fatness shows greed

I've been a chubby chaser since I was a kid you fucking retard, long before SJWs even existed.

Fat shall not be tolerated.

Was 283 before, 229 now

Just have a bit to loose off the gut now. Arms are getting very fit. Squats and sit-ups everyday

Lol, no, there's not. That's part of the High Test joke.

fat acceptance will never succeed

is that one person, two people, or offcuts from chernobyl mutated vegitation?

america, fuck yeah

I'm fairly sure it's a still shot of that "Fattest Man in Britain" that died a little while back. I watched a special on him and it was fucking disgusting on every level.

And yeah, it's one guy. He reach Abomination-tier though.

No, it's just an internet thing for asspats and virtue signaling. In real life we make unconscious decisions about people based on appearance due to evolution.

Would you?

With a harpoon.

>nibbles at pudendum

this picture would be more appealing if i wasnt upset that the panties look like they were made out of fucking walmart sleeveless undershirt

I would boat a group of tourists around for whale watching yes

muh diqqqqq

I honestly would. Shes amazing looking in a very weird way. The kind where you just want to sexually dominate and degrade her. By doing things like spitting in her mouth, fucking her in the ass, Pulling her hair and slapping her in the face and I dont know why.

With MY Harpoon

Hey me again do you got the nudes?

>"thicc"
this is literally a satire meme.

> "she looks like a 12 year old boy" or "you're a pedophile"

Literally satire memes.

You really don't belong on Sup Forums, friend.

No camel toe.

Literally disgusting. Slim or get out. Fatties are disgusting and I have no idea how someone could possibly get hard around one.

Would you?

Only niggers aka Americans are pushing the high test meme.

THICC

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

There's quite a few people doing it non-ironically nowadays.

No.

>more shills posting more threads

>is it working?

Being gross is still a choice, so no.

Not even with your harpoon senpai

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

I'd let her suck my dick, that's it.

/fit/ here.

Thicc and low test shaming is a big meme that very few people take seriously. Seriously, if you had to pick between a chubby girl with a hot face or a swimsuit model/miss america type, you'd pick the model every time unless you have a fetish.

Don't let anons meme you into dating thick/chubby/fat. Aim for becoming an adonis, the girl you get better be a 10/10 model too. Never compromise on your standards just to get some pussy.

From this angle, she's on the line between thicc and hambeast. But I think gravity is pulling her stomach fat down to the bed, hiding some. Sneaky slut. Reminds me if Nightmare on Elm street when Johnny Depp's character gets sucked into the bed.

>being a low test faggot

Wow...everything has a penis these days.
Something should end this planet.

I would pickOver anons pic any fucking day of the year and twice on christmas m80

How can you even call yourself high test? Your test is so low, you don't even want to fuck men.

I slurp my bros cum for extra gains too (not gay btw)

no shit it's working. the whole concept of meghan trainer being beautiful* is more than enough evidence to me that everyone thinks youre an asshole to call someone repulsive

and i used to be a blob and once I went from obese 6th grader to like skinny fat 9th grader, i really was looking forward to seeing america solve the obesity problem, but instead I get to see people come to terms with being extremely unhealthy and make it trendy instead of actually fixing it

>Mexican
>Having standards

as a guy in medical field, pictures of women like that would never get me aroused, because the only thing in girls like that is pic related

the only thing I SEE in girls like that*

Whoa nigga, i dont do boi pucci

Im more interested in the sauce of that image.. Do you happen to have...moarrr?

>being a low test faggot

Yes, the aim with any propaganda is to go to an extreme because it shifts the crowds attitude as a whole. If clinically obese women are pushed the moderate position then becomes 'fat women are okay'...its not about getting people to support the extreme its about shifting people like us into accepting what we prior would not.

Those are just fat fucks making those comments. Fatties will never be accepted by me. STOP EATING SO MUCH SHIT

>dem hips
She looks wonderful and fertile. Thanks for sharing OP.

Nigger please. I fuck high test qts on the reg. Its almost as easy as fucking the thicc tourist bitches for weed that come down here.

enjoy your hip bones and flat asses

it's working from the looks of it.

but it's mostly because americans keep getting fatter and fatter and there's no end in sight.

Fat acceptance is working at least somewhat in the general population irregardless of Sup Forums. As for myself, I don't find overweight people attractive, there's a point where being curvaceous turns into being chubby/overweight, and when being overweight turns into being fat/obese. Chubby girls can occasionally be cute, but the longer they stay that way the worse it gets. I find normal or slightly underweight people attractive, and I'd advise any and all overweight or obese individuals to lose as much weight as possible while maintaining your health. Work out, jog or shit just walk if your knees can't manage a jog, cut out soda and avoid fast food if possible.

>irregardless

Outstanding work user.

just tell then to stop pedophileshaming you and that pedofiles are people too
and then call then racists biggots and any other buzz word you can think of

You're a sociopath.

>Serbia

Not surprised.

>because americans keep getting fatter and fatter
American women are getting fatter and fatter. Men are too, but it's women who are pushing this.

Still waiting for those nudes user.

Please.

I agree desu, I don't understand Sup Forumss love of fat women

You okay there Brazil?

It was to my understanding its a /fit/ meme

This

>people argue women with wider hips are more attractive because they can better birth children
>they just post pictures of fat people instead

Fat acceptance is elusively for white suburban pampered women

>He's not gay
>Somehow he's a faggot

My dick is telling me yes, yet my mind is telling me no.

Doable

I like legit thick though, not fat. Plus, it's all about the ratio

Dat clit mound

If she slimmed down a bit, but as it is she's over the line.

fatties are fucking gross both males and females

Mein neger, have an ass

>Is fat acceptance actually working?

My sexual preference in women hasn't changed. I still prefer tall, long legged redheads with sporty bodies.

I still won't fuck a fat chick.
I still tell fat people it's their own fault.

So no, I'd have to say, I don't think for one goddamn second that fat acceptance is working. In fact, it's working against them.

Instead of seeing fat people as merely lazy, now I view them as defiantly lazy and completely out of touch with reality, border-lining on being delusional to the point of self harm.

For their own sake, we need to strip them of individual free will and force them into mental health facilities that will force them to eat right, exercise right, and remind them that they are responsible for their own failure.

I also now feel sorry for excessively thin people, as they have been victimized by the obese delusional sloths of the world.

PUFFY VULVA

Not with that puss-pouch threatening to Islamicize those jorts, no

I personaly have have nothing personal against fat people I even have even have some fat friend but I'll never ever date or fuck a fat girl.

Jesus fuck no, I wouldn't even use her fat to fuel an oven.

I'd never marry a fat chick.

Hell. I'd never marry a chubby chick out of fear of her becoming fat.

Hell. I'd never marry a woman with a very fat or obese mother regardless of how she looked.

I mean, I have a HUGE boner for Ariel Winter.

But look at Ariel Winters mom.

I don't want that.

No one wants that.

And that's what Ariel will become if she ever gets off the diet wagon for even a fucking year.

The whole fat eruption has killed my sex life.

There are so few thin, fit, pretty women out there that they have 10 body building chads vying for them.

THICC

more like a tucked away ballsack

One day on the 4 train, it was around 4:35 and the train was packed to the brim. Then this fat whale comes aboard and squishes me in. I would have shown my power level but I didn't. She had that short hair and piercings and shit

You meant foreskin right nigger

URGH THICCER