Gary Johnson General - Herr Come Dat Gary Edition!

JOHNSON / WELD 2016
L I B E R T A R I A N

America, you have an alternative.
johnsonweld.com/
>respectable.
>calm
>adult

#GaryJohnson #Libertarian #FeelTheJohnson

>Gary Earl Johnson is an American businessman, author, politician and the Libertarian Party nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election.

>About Gary Johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=OsWGdPBbsI0&itct=CBAQpDAYASITCPTnpqOo0c4CFcrlvgodxVIEOjIHcmVsYXRlZEiE-OrCioCjk8sB
>Gary Johnson Nomination Speech K (best one he's ever done IMHO)
youtube.com/watch?v=yyaMAKhavAQ

POST YOUR RARE JOHNSONS
O
S
T

>Johnson on Race
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-04/libertarian-nominee-gary-johnson-admits-his-lack-of-awareness-on-race

>Johnson Rally
koat.com/news/presidential-hopeful-gary-johnson-hosts-rally/41295220
>Johnson at Freedom fest
nationalreview.com/article/438186/gary-johnson-conservatives-will-listen-libertarian-nominee

Other urls found in this thread:

johnsonweld.com/issues
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off ignorant shit head.

HAS HE BACKPEDALDED THE GAY CAKE FIASCO

>Johnson
>Weld
>Libertarian

He paid $30,000 for that weak meme?

HERE COME DAT $30K FOR INTERNET MEMES

>voting for a corrupt treasonous bitch
>voting for Sup Forums's favorite meme man of this election cycle
>not #feelingtheJohnson

Johnson / Weld pic dump

Post your Johnsons
>Post your Johnsons

Bump

>reasonable people for a pot smoking president
DUDE

He's going to be in the debate and change the whole dynamic, he's going to Johnson the election.

Do cartoons still have guns, senseless violence, and racism these days? Because when I grew up there was lots of guns, endless senseless violence, and plenty of violence. And it was good.

Fuck that fake libertarian

fuck off right wingers.

HillShill BTFO

Johnson for President and Jill for VP its the best possible choice

I used to be clinically sane, but now I'm #IllForJill

Gary Johnson meme thread now

The only non authoritarian candidate

Both CTR and pol will be BTFO this november

What was the rate per-meme for Johnson.

How many memes do you have to make to earn $30k

Fuck off. We need to government to build the roads so the buses can drive the Mexicans back.

That's what 30k got me

sincerely Gary Johnson

very beta male 30k much sad

aahahahahahahaha weak ass memes ahahahahaaahahahh

This thread is moving so fast that nobody will notice that I'm a faggot

Gary "Black Lives Matter" Johnson
Gary "Trump is a Racist" Johnson
Gary "Force people to make cakes at gunpoint" Johnson
Gary "Totally a libertarian" Johnson

Kek
What are some of their good policies?
>inb4 a link

"Socially liberal"

Liberal is such an empty word these days I hope it continues to get used as an insult.

Libertarian is catching up quickly though. Libertarians need to stop letting closeted SJW's in their midst.

Gary Johnson is controlled opposition. Elections are rigged.

Supporting Donald Trump is the only way to get back at the globalists.

Gary "Did you notice I'm faded but I still didn't crap my pants" Johnson
Gary "Try whacking it when you're blasted" Johnson

>DUDE Weed
>Replace income tax with consumption tax, reform tax code
>No foreign interventions (globalism)
>Free Trade supporter (TPP)

johnsonweld.com/issues

In regards to immigration,

>Governors Johnson and Weld believe that, instead of appealing to emotions and demonizing immigrants, we should focus on creating a more efficient system of providing work visas, conducting background checks, and incentivizing non-citizens to pay their taxes, obtain proof of employment, and otherwise assimilate with our diverse society.

>Making it simpler and more efficient to enter the United States legally will provide greater security than a wall by allowing law enforcement to focus on those who threaten our country, not those who want to be a part of it.

>Practical Reform. No Walls. Incentivize Assimilation.In regards to open borders

He is a good choice because marijuana legalization and tax reform would be a very good stimulus to help the economy create jobs. Trump's idea of tariffs, would result in a recession

>Legalizing and regulating marijuana will save lives and make our communities safer by eliminating crime and creating an industry that can legitimately participate in America’s economy.

>The Federal government should not stand in the way of states that choose to legalize marijuana. Governors Johnson and Weld would remove cannabis from Schedule I of the federal Controlled Substances Act, which will allow individual states to make their own decisions about both recreational and medical marijuana -- just as they have done for decades with alcohol. Eliminating the Federal government as an obstacle to state legalization decisions is not only constitutionally sound, but would allow much-needed testing of marijuana for medical purposes, as well as regulation that reflects individual states' values and needs. We need to treat drug abuse as a health issue, not a crime.

I was hesitant at first, since I didn't want people to know I switched. In the end I just needed to do what makes me happy.

I decided to open up, and #feeltheJohnson

>Practical Reform. No Walls. Incentivize Assimilation*

>vote for the circus performer

There's no way in hell he'll win, if he's at the debates it's 100% to hurt Trump.

A vote for him is a vote for Hillary, same with a donation. He is getting the same payday that Bill gave Ross Perot.

Sage every thread about him.

>free trade
>low taxes
>equal opportunity for all American citizens
>real conservative leadership

Just Johnson things

Isnt his VP choice a gun grabber?

>God tier
Darrell Castle
>Okay tier
Gary Johnson, Donald Trump
>Below average tier
Jill Stein
>Treason tier
Hillary Clinton

>not even American

GET A LOAD OFF THIS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!

thank you for correcting the record.