Anybody else here live in Jew York

Other urls found in this thread:

newamsterdamny.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please Reply

Not anymore.

Yes. It fucking awful. in what area do you live fellow Sup Forumsack?

LIfag here. The nig issue gets better the farther east you go out. Just wish we didn't have to deal w/ the city's bullshit.
Long Island secession when?

no, but I'll bump for potential interesting thread

I used to. I made an excellent salary working IT for Goldman Sachs
Now I live "retired" in NH, I still do freelance to fuel my gun addiction.

Yes. Most likely will sell house and move to a cheaper state. It's a matter of being able to transfer business.

Still. No place like NY state,

Inb4 Manhattan generalization

me too.

except replace gun with crackrock.

Why the hell would you live in that shit hole???

Live out west where there's barely anyone around.

I do for university

I live in beautiful upstate New York near buffalo. I really like it minus New York City fucking it up for the rest of us. (Safe act)

Ithaca here, lefty central but pretty laid back I'd rather live with retarded leftys that nogs and slimes

Than*

stay the fuck outa the south you fuckin potato niggers

Y-Yes

Yeah I live in Rockland County, Jew Capital of NY. Only good part is going down to Jersey in 10 minutes and getting cheap gasoline

I wanna move to NH, is it decent for poor people??

How are the women??

>Jew capital

No. That would be great neck aka Israel jr

The only thing worse than smug leftists who live in Jew York are the ones who complain about it rather than fixing that shit or moving somewhere better.

No one is forcing you to live in POZ central. You can live 5 years in white bread America on a one year New York salary.

I read there is a higher population of women in jew york compared to the south. If I went there, can I find a homely gf?

GN has some noice Persian influx last I checked.

>tfw want to move back to NY
>tfw every year it only drops further into the abyss

Interesting observation:

Virtually no mudsharks in my Jew/Russian/ex-soviet neighborhood, but there's a shitload in the more hipster areas

live in manhattan, am rich liberal jew
no regrets

>Persian Jews

Make Israeli Jews look like Gentiles

good luck getting a new york salary in white bread america, that's the point

nyc sucks but at least its not the midwest/upstate ny

I lived in New York for a few months. Was pretty great besides all the niggers.

Yes.

I'm a Trump btw

>getting a new york salary in white bread america

this is why you guys suck, greedy jew faggots. You save up a years salary and then move and get a lower paying job after buying/building a nice house on some land.

If you can't stomach a pay cut to live a better life you deserve to deal with niggers and shitskins constantly.

yeah it sucks here (syracuse) but my gf and i make about 160,000 so i'm staying

Jew York City here.

Used to live in Franklin County, 2 miles from the Canadian border and across the bridge from Vermont.

Oneida County here
I really wish NYC and NYS were separated. If the rest of the state is like where I live, we'd probably be a red state.

Westchester county here

It used to be this was where all the white people who worked in the city would live and raise their families.
Now we're flooded with spics

I'd like to leave but I have no idea where I'd go.

Orange County here. Pro gun, but the Jews are literally closing in on us. We are surrounded

This real?
newamsterdamny.org/

I work there. I live in Jersey but that's just a different kind of shit.

Every day I loathe going into the city. It's a cesspool, it's hot, you spend most your time underground just waiting, or in hot tunnels, you're surrounded by faggots and trannies, judaism, hipster cunts and tourists. It blows OP and I can only imagine living there would drive me to suicide

East Village here. The only people who moan about NYC are poor people and incredibly shy people. For the rest of us, it's the best city in the world.

I have a flat in battery park

>east village here

So you just got back from your coffee enema what's next big man

It's a piece of shit city. Get out.

Living in Jersey is worse. Why would you do that? Get a job that pays well enough so you don't spend half your day in hot tunnels. Live close to where you work.

Based texas bro here

Well why do most of the richest people in the world choose to have a residence in NYC. I was just walking past TayTay's new place the other day when I went to pick up some cheese.

The nice part of the city is that you can't reduce it to a single stereotype. It's not like Portland. Instead, it's a crazy mix of all kinds of people from all over the world and with all kinds of politics. It's what gives it energy and excitement. In such an environment, you end of shelving a lot of your own prejudice and bigotry just because it's too exhausting to go around every day getting mad for no reason.

>Well why do most of the richest people in the world choose to have a residence in NYC.
If you've lived anywhere near there than you'd know.

I live in NYC and it's striking how many billionaires choose to live there too. If money isn't an object, then NYC is a fantastically exciting place in which to reside.

I live in a nice white commuter town though. I have my own house with a backyard and a tree where I can have a barbeque and a big dog. 30 minutes to work by transit. It really depends where you go in north Jersey, there's a lot more variety than in the city.
The worst part is though you make a wrong turn and you could end up deep in the nigger zone. Plus the gun laws are shit, you're taxed on every cent, spics and niggers everywhere, but it's still better than the city imo. You get a little peace and quiet.

Maybe for a billionarire. It's not what it used to be.

i live in Poughkeepsie.

Same, I live outside of Rochester. It's a great area, nice people, good land.
Also see below.
I think pretty much everyone upstate agrees with this.

>Blergh blah, David Byrne, Patty Smith, Moby, CBGBs is closed, you can't live in a free squat on the LES, yuppies have taken over, there's no good music anymore, narcissistic millennials, so many hipster, New York is over and done.
I hear version of this shit every day. It's fucking ridiculous. Of course NYC is changing because it's the most dynamic and interesting city in the world.

I was in Camden recently and haven't recovered yet. Guiliani fucked up North Jersey by relocating crime from NYC to there. I much prefer Westchester, the lower Hudson Valley, or the coast up into CT.

It's an utter shithole dude. Do you remember getting a ride straight through the potholes in a crown vic?

Do you remember translating in your head all those ads in the subway for people who can't speak English to use condoms? Remember when Time Square was Time Square. Fuck off. Most of the real city people left already.

>Most of the real city people left already
I think that just means the people who couldn't afford to stay there anymore and now are angry at the city and blaming it for their lack of career success.
And yes, there are potholes. Since you don't know the name of Times Square (after the newspaper), I'm wondering how well you even know the city.

who Bronx here

Like I said, that's why I left NY. You ruined it.

just moved to manhattan for college from ohio, absolutely love it
i'm sure i'll get homesick but right now it's incredible

who cares about your miserable life?

come to hell di'janeiro, faggot

>8/10 Dominican girls everywhere
Gotta look at the bright side bruh
t. Born in peekskill hospital

lel I was born in the bronx
How are the Albanians there?
t. albo

It will be red come November

it could be worse user, I might live in California but I can wake up every morning knowing that I don't live in Massachusetts

Seriously, name one state worse than Mass. You can't.

bay area? We need a bay area/ pol/ meetup desu

yes, Noe Valley specifically. Life's good when you're a landlord.

Same here, man. If NYC suddenly sank into the sea, this would be a damn fine state through & through.

Mike Enoch, go to bed.

>MFW I LIVE IN WESTCHESTER