/brit/

let's get it on

Other urls found in this thread:

78.media.tumblr.com/367b6b1f3c36adafd6a821b7fb1b4054/tumblr_p3flnhnHY61rb8b1po1_1280.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=zgiojA4S6jU
time.com/4214269/us-national-debt/
youtube.com/watch?v=MECcIJW67-M
youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for barry

78.media.tumblr.com/367b6b1f3c36adafd6a821b7fb1b4054/tumblr_p3flnhnHY61rb8b1po1_1280.jpg
this image enrages the american

Suspicions amongst thoughts, are like bats amongst birds, they ever fly by twilight. Certainly they are to be repressed, or at least well guarded: for they cloud the mind; they leese friends; and they check with business, whereby business cannot go on currently and constantly. They dispose kings to tyranny, husbands to jealousy, wise men to irresolution and melancholy. They are defects, not in the heart, but in the brain; for they take place in the stoutest natures; as in the example of Henry the Seventh of England. There was not a more suspicious man, nor a more stout.

I asked the other thread to recycle this thread hope I did good

The collapse of the USSR was a mistake

Not a fan of how so much popular music contains sexualised imagery. Really not on

>tfw no American gf that doesn't grin like a retarded horse in a Colgate ad all the time

Ritsu's big dumb forehead!

What the uncut dick or lopsided ballsack?

i have a very large 7.4 inch thick penis and growing up my brother used to constantly imply i had a small penis and his was very large despite him never seeing it beyond being being old enough to go to school. im starting to think he always brought it up because it's genetic and he also has a huge dick and loves it as much as i do wanted to brag about it

this is my thread and i was going to post it in the other thread once it reached bump limit
you did not do good you stupid early fag

AND IF YOU FEEEEL LIKE I FEEEEEL BABY

hooting

PJW likes to post here

let's get it on is literally the best pop song ever written

uncut cock
and everyone has lopsided balls, do americans not?

ah yes its another episode of i click every image correctly and it still makes me redo the captcha

LOVE this shit

Doing a watch
youtube.com/watch?v=zgiojA4S6jU

alri

Yeah how bout you fuck up cunt before I glass ya

the US deficit doesn't matter
time.com/4214269/us-national-debt/

Found a way to relieve myself of such worry - instrumental music.

calm down you stupid australian
you haven't got a clue

I still love you to death,
Louis V on my hip

what is the point of buzzfeed

piece of shit

love jontron
love milo
love shapiro
love chris ray gun
love peterson
love rubin
don't give a fuck about the rest

WTF I can only name 9.

oh dear

it's a real shame that the fag agenda was allowed to be pushed on to society

young people these days are so fucking faggy, and it will only get worse

considering doing an omar mateen on some fag club when i'm older and have nothing to lose

quite amazing how the BoE estimated accurately that pounds would be fully replenished by Oct.

haven't seen a single old pound in like a year

milo is selling brain pills on alex jones now lol

No they wear ball-bras to keep their sack in sync.

Steven Crowder is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=MECcIJW67-M

just another drug addled bastard call me shit ill give you a stomp poofter

I believe this without any doubt

Lads VERY stupid question. I always buy my drinks in off licenses so I have no idea

If beer is in a 4 pack in the plastic thing in supermarkets, can I take them out and just buy 2/3 or do I have to buy the whole pack?

Steven crowder is a fag who got punched once LOL

your mom

jesus fucking christ
the frogs that turned gay are now in control

Absolutely refuse to post in /brit/ without Elgar in the background

reported

Life wasn't better in past societies.

I saved some old pounds and an old £5
got a £1 note too

love when girls fingernail polish has chipped off a little because it looks cute

lol yeah amazing stuff you fucking moron

80% of London was destroyed in the Great Fire
AHHHHHHH

fuckwit

What you're supposed to do is take off all 4 beer cans out of the plastic holding things and apply for the buy 1 get one free deal for all of them

bazinga

not gay just more tolerant due to apathy simple as

>love jontron
>love milo
>love shapiro
>love chris ray gun
>love peterson
>love rubin

Solomon saith, "There is no new thing upon the earth." Plato saith, "That all knowledge was but remembrance"; so Solomon giveth his sentence, "That all novelty is but oblivion." Whereby you may see, that the river of Lethe runneth as well above ground as below. There is an abstruse astrologer that saith, "If it were not for two things that are constant (the fixed stars ever stand a like distance one from another, and never come nearer together, nor go further asunder; the other, that the diurnal motion perpetually keepeth time), no individual would last one moment. The great winding-sheets, that bury all things in oblivion, are two; deluges and earthquake (as the Egyptian priest told Solon concerning the island of Atlantis, that it was swallowed by an earthquake). The vicissitude of mutations in the superior globe, are no fit matter for this present argument.

Why do germans have a weird fetish for furries

virgin sadcase freak

Nipton was a wicked place, debased and corrupt.

what's FCK

wish it'd get destroyed again lol

well how do you explain how they know what moneys going round

funny post

I hope this leads to more vegetarians. 'Fresh chickens' sounds fucking gross.

loving the new canadian flag

Is Blaire White still /ourguy/?

wa la

always

depends on store policy. if the beer is priced by can or by pack on the shelf is a decent indicator. if unsure, just buy an extra pack because a few extra quid spend is better than an akward exhange with a cashier

used to have a crush on a chav girl in school who bit her nails down to stubs. she had an attractive face tbf very unlike the gaunt expressions who see on most poor folk

t. posts jpg ridden memes on facebook and gets old ladies to send him pictures of their feet

Nachos with salsa, cheese and guacamole for tea, yummy indeed.

Australians are like dung-feeders who pick the poopy crusts from America's unclean buttocks

crisps are a snack not a meal

NOT a fan of this post.

Isn't Friday over in Britland? You can eat meat now

are you seriosu

thanks for the up(You)s

but honestly, there are way too many faggots

Is it true that the british cannot buy kentucky fried chicken

america doesn't wipe its bum? m8...

>What did you do in during the great British race war?

How did he do it?

WE CAN BE HEROES

>press the I'm not a robot tickbox
>don't get a captcha
>get paranoid
who /me/ here?

frogs are posting racist algerian comics in /fr/

Badda bing badda boom

so explain it if you're so smart

wires
funny considering he was a jewish puppet to push miscegenation

yeah they ran out of chicken lol

he's arrived

The true marshalling of the degrees of sovereign honor, are these: In the first place are conditores imperiorum, founders of states and commonwealths; such as were Romulus, Cyrus, Caesar, Ottoman, Ismael. In the second place are legislatores, lawgivers; which are also called second founders, or perpetui principes, because they govern by their ordinances after they are gone; such were Lycurgus, Solon, Justinian, Eadgar, Alphonsus of Castile, the Wise, that made the Siete Partidas. In the third place are liberatores, or salvatores, such as compound the long miseries of civil wars, or deliver their countries from servitude of strangers or tyrants; as Augustus Caesar, Vespasianus, Aurelianus, Theodoricus, King Henry the Seventh of England, King Henry the Fourth of France. In the fourth place are propagatores or propugnatores imperii; such as in honorable wars enlarge their territories, or make noble defence against invaders. And in the last place are patres patriae; which reign justly, and make the times good wherein they live.

it's pretty bad, almost as bad as the popeye's incident here in the states

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

would be more receptive to the whole mass immigration thing if it was a two way street but most of these places are more xenophobic than even the worst western countries

LOL and they talk about how venezuela is runing out of food

>middle-class humour

did you spend any pound coins in shops during the change over?

the UK as a whole hasn't ran out of chicken lad just KFC

Corn chips or corn crisps lads?

Not going to let you insult Aussies mate

there are as many now as there ever have been, there hasn't been an increase you cretinous yank