I know it and hate it.

Shills earning their pay

>Nope. That's enough of that meme.
Nope. That's enough of that meme.

then why dont you leave

Do you need the money that bad?
You know that when Hillary takes us to war in Syria, and we exchange nukes with Russia over Ukraine and Syria, it will be your fault.

The karma of doing evil will haunt you until you die.

Californian Trump supporter here.

>California
>Red

Only in my dreams.

Russia needs to pay for their actions in Syria and the Ukraine. Russia supports the illegitimate Assad regime and illegally annexed the Crimea in a move straight out of the 19th century. Putin is Hitler 2.0 and Trump is his puppet.

Trump will win by cracking the rust belt but will fail to hold Virginia.

His capabilities will not be on full display until the debates. Hillary will slowly sink in support starting in September and by November will be trailing by 3 or 4 points.

Oh boy... Here we go

Don't forget you're here foever now. One of us, one of us, one of us.

you're mad that means I win

sexual orientation: gayniggerfaggot
bag type: urine
record status: CORRECTED

It's gonna be close, but a win,going by this map.

George Bush was the shittiest and most corrupt president ever.

Hillary is 10X worse than Bush ever was.

It's amazing that you retarded Hillary voters can't see that. If you dont' like Trump than there are 2 other candidates you can vote for. But voting for Hillary is just stupid.

The corruption and controversies that surround this bitch are astonishing. How can people say she's the most qualified to be president if everything she says and does gets her investigated by the FBI.

If you vote for hillary, you are completely retarded. It's not even up for debate.

Virginia won't go red

everything else is plausible

honestly I'd rather something like this happen and also for every last remnant of the Alt-Right to be pounded and ground into the dirt into nothingness by a resounding FUCK YOU on election day

Kek wills it

granny got some quads

I'd settle for dubs :^)

Just because someone's corrupt, it doesn't mean they aren't qualified to do their job.

Which would you rather have. A dead chief of police of a chief of police that eliminated 3 gangs to empower a fourth?

Nice digits.

I'm a liberal and the only thing that offends me about that is how easily conservitards are parted from their money

She's not remotely as corrupt as the Bushes. I really don't get the double standard.

amphibians don't have hair, please, you're triggering my autism

A lot depends on whether Trump can really "pivot", and whether he can maintain that pivot during the debates.

He's pretty thin skinned, so we're likely to see his "we're all one" veneer crack.

He has an outside chance of winning if he can keep it together; if not the outcomes range from "solid loss" to "GOP annihilated".

Thing is, kiddo, I'd be totally cool with all of that.

Another sure sign of your autism is that you run with the thin skinned meme.

Trump, and MANY people around you are MUCH smarter than you give them credit for.

Well the only good cop is a dead cop so I would definately want a dead chief of police.

That, or you're looking at Trump through rose-colored glasses.

That's what I was thinking, just based it off the CNN map so we could see the numbers.

>Montana
>blue

At this fucking point it's more believable trump won every state and is now in the process of abolishing the democrat party and rounding up its key leaders (which I really hope happens)

When you tell teh alt right to fuck off---

Youre gonna have bad time

But it's ok when America invades nations and supports murderous regimes right?

You have no right to complain about Russia anywhere you hypocrite fucker

Was this an attempted roll for kek?

What will actually happen

>North Dakota
>South Dakota
>Nebraska
>Blue

But it shall.

indeed it shall
praise Kek

>Illinois
>Michigan
>blue
Michael Moore predicts Michigan going red.
I'm in Illinois, and I predict it going red as well. We're right next to Ferguson and have the bullshit happening in Chicago to boot.

>T-RUMP STYLE WIT DA GANGSTA HITZ IZ GUNNA WIN
k.

you have legitimate autism if you believe this.