Has there ever been a more cucked country in the history of Europe...

Has there ever been a more cucked country in the history of Europe? It's greatest kings were Lithuanian in origin for 250 years, then it was carved up by Russia, -Austria-Hungary, and one of its own vassal states (Prussia), and only given its status back by Western powers. Once more it got cucked by Germany, and only came to exist again because communists gave them their country back. Now it's the biggest cuck for Amerimutts in Europe, bending to its knees to suck circumcised mutt cock in order to feel a sense of relevance, when in reality it's used as a buffer state by mutts against Russia. Yet Polack subhumans yap on about WE WUZ KANGZ. Has there even been such a cucked country in Europe?

Well most of Easter European countries were at the mercy of larger empires for most of history

Western Europe: Ireland

Central Europe: Poland

Eastern Europe: Ukraine (not 100% sure because the vast majority of Eastern European countries excluding Russia have shitty slave-like histories)

>It's greatest kings were Lithuanian
British greatest kings/queens were German

Very good thrfead

thread*

>It's greatest kings were Lithuanian in origin for 250 years,
Wasn't most of the european monarchy foreign to the countries they ruled?

>mutt education
Ukraine is a relatively new invention mate.
It's Russian clay in reality.

Okay, then which Eastern European country would you choose? Educate me.

t. John Iwanov

>It's Russian clay in reality.
Ukraine is no one's claim

Belarus

Poland.

>Nigel couldnt get laid because bydlos took the slags again

>Ukraine isn't the rightful clay of Rus.

Millions of victims, thousands of heroes for the freedom of Poland, hundreds of victories. And all of this should be fake because one britbong in Sup Forums wrote that we have always been cucks.

I've fucked two Polish slags for free, get real. Martyna and Agnieszka.

Excuse me, do you know that Russia is not rightful heir of Rus? Why? Because Rus is associated with Orthodox religion and is you protestant doom don't know in Orthodox Christianity are Patriarchates. Kievan Rus was always of Kievan Patriarchate. Moscovy State wasn't rightful state to heir to rule the Rus, it was Ruthenian Great Duchy with Patriarchate in Kiev. Moscovy State was an invader. Even Moscovy Duchy had better under the yoke of the Tatars, because it helped them to control their brothers (smaller duchies on South and West). So Moscovites = Asians

>Polish history

Ok so we have a British troll over here.
It was my last post in this thread.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!

>Polish
>history

Pick one.

name one king of Lithuanian origin that matters other than Władysław Jagiełło

John III Sobieski - pole
Casimir the Great - pole
Stefan Batory - hungarian

these three are are my favourite kangz

go back to ukraine

bump

Poland is a prostitute country.
Yesterday it was ours, today it's yours.

>greatest kings were Lithuanian in origin
Lel

People who care this much about other peoples country have autism.

and now it'll never ever be yours again :(

It's depressing..

Ugh can you guys please fuck off with your senseless country hate threads

it was all lost in the colonialism era, cards have been dealt, what can you do with such shitty geography? imo with given circumstances we're fine.
> it's used as a buffer state by mutts against Russia
nah mate, it's the opposite. germs are trying hard to get off the US leash (they're cucked by them since 2ww) by creating fourth rei... an EU army.
therefore amerimutts had to cool them down, since they already lost turkey and will soon israel (actually it looks like there is an islam front forming right now in africa)

just check the deployment of us troops in pooland