Literally EVERY SINGLE election forecasting website (who have successfully predicted previous elections) predicts that...

Literally EVERY SINGLE election forecasting website (who have successfully predicted previous elections) predicts that Clinton will win.

There is no way they're all """shilling""" for Clinton.

Take a look for yourself
>270towin.com/2016-election-forecast-predictions/

Should Trump just drop out to avoid embarrassment and mass Trumfag suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-23/bookies-place-about-90-chance-on-brexit-rejection-odds-show
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gary Johnson will win it all if Trump drops out so... I'm down

>Literally EVERY SINGLE election forecasting website (who have successfully predicted previous elections) predicts that Clinton will win.

Wasn't this what they said about brexit chances?

>There is no way they're all """shilling""" for Clinton.
Of course there is. Clinton will murder pollsters who show her losing

No that was literally estimated at 50/50.

oh your right...i'm now...mentally hill.......

Clinton's going to drop out. She is ill, but she's playing it up so nobody gets suspicious when she drops out of the race and Sanders takes her spot. It's the left's response to all the email leaks that could destroy her campaign, combined with how hard the left is being split by Bernie supporters who don't want to vote for her. Mark my words.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-23/bookies-place-about-90-chance-on-brexit-rejection-odds-show

>Bookmakers and gamblers strengthened again in their conviction that the U.K. will opt to remain in the European Union, as Britain began voting Thursday on whether to remain a member or split from the 28-nation bloc.

>Paddy Power Betfair Plc, Ireland’s largest bookmaker, said Thursday that the odds on a “Remain” vote had shortened to a 1/12 chance, indicating a 92 percent probability. Yesterday, odds showed a 77 percent chance. That pattern was mirrored across gambling firms.

Bookies aren't polls dipshit.

You're probably confused because several months /before/ brexit, the polls all showed Remain.

Even if that were true (it's not because she's not even sick), Bernie would BTFO Trump even harder than Hillary would.

>she's not even sick
You literally have to be CTR. No one can willfully ignore facts this hard.

>You're probably confused because several months /before/ brexit, the polls all showed Remain.
No, literally on the night of the vote all finnish news services were still also calling for remain winning.

>Bookies aren't polls dipshit.

ya they more accurate than polls because money and shit

>(it's not because she's not even sick)
You're right, she's just calling Trump her husband and spazzing out and all that for fun. Having a giggle, you know. It's subtle banter.
>Bernie would BTFO Trump even harder than Hillary would.
The left feels he will, which is why they're doing this. Hillary's campaign is too full of potential traps at this point for their taste. The same reasons the RNC was desperately looking for loopholes to not make Trump their nominee, pre-convention. When there was still talk of Cruz or even Ryan being shooed in as their candidate.

>Bernie would BTFO Trump even harder than Hillary would.

would be nice to find out since he was the more popular candidate

what the fuck were they thinking with this show?

Not CTR, I wish I got paid to shitpost on this board and piss off Trump supporters

Show me the "facts" that she's sick, and no, apocryphal infographs you found on Sup Forums don't count bud.

Hillary's easier to control and already made the necessary connections to help with their shady foreign deals. Plus they want the woman vote.

Remain was only ahead by a few points, Trump is trailing by almost 10, its not good man.

>There is no way they're all """shilling""" for Clinton.

They're all owned by the same handful of conglomerates, so it's very fucking possible.

To the eyes of a trumpist you are shill for saying anything negative about their God emperor

I think the USA will see a repeat of the Brexit vote, where a lot of people on the left just don't turn up because they assume it's a given they'll win, and because the left usually has a lot of younger voters, who seem to be more apathetic about voting. No telling if it will make a difference or not, though.

Yeah, debate and discussion on this board is pretty pointless now, it's turned into a circlejerk since they brought in all the redditors from /r/the_donald

Redditors aren't used to hearing opinions they disagree with because of the subreddit system, so of course they will shout down anything slightly critical of Trump as "CTR shilling!"

What universal law is there that says the Clinton campaign can't buy out or threaten their way to the top of all the polls people might pay attention to?

also this

They're using the fact that they were accurate in previous years to "persuade" people that Trump has no chance. This'll be Brexit all over again except with more liberal tears and a lot more chimp outs.

They were right in their final predictions, but all these maps mean is that based on the current numbers it looks like Clinton is winning, they're not betting their reputation on the outcome yet. (And I'm sure you've already heard about how the polls they're basing this on are pretty sketchy)

Trumpcucks are probably the only ones who are going to be chimping out, given how often you fags talk about "civil war" if she wins

You know we're lying, leaf. It's blacks who actually take action when something offends them, whites just polish their guns and complain to their friends.

>leaf calling anyone a cuck
When does your appointed Syrian arrive courtesy of Trudeau arrive?

>"civil war"

and

>racewar

are (((five eyes))) agent provocateur material

>he spends all his spare time "volunteering" in the political campaign of a billionaire real estate mogul who doesn't know that he exists
>he thinks he is a revolutionary by photoshopping hats onto anime girls
>he does it for free
>he thinks he is not a cuck

He's down by 6 on average but new polls out today have them tied.

nope

Literally EVERY SINGLE election forecasting website (who have successfully predicted previous elections) predicts that REMAIN will win.

There is no way they're all """shilling""" for REMAIN.

Take a look for yourself
>(((Website)))

Should BREXIT just give up to avoid embarrassment and mass BREXIT suicide?

I agree Britbong

American demographics are to skewed now and half of white women absolutely loathe their own people and will only vote left.

Blame all your useless single mothers and SJW women that will never vote right and want more government.

Still some time left and amerifats are easy to influence.
If Trump just shuts his mouth for once and more stuff gets leaked he could still win.

What do you mean there's no way they're all shilling for Clinton?

If you don't support Clinton you or people you know end up dead. They're doing it for self preservation.

>Johnson only actually against bailouts and deficits

Christ, you Johnson fags are the biggest scum of the earth