Holy shit... I'm literally shaking

Holy shit... I'm literally shaking...

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/20/us-swimmer-jimmy-feigen-cannot-leave-rio-olympics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow...
I'm really going to meet another player...
I'm literally shaking right now...

dude thats so tru tho.. really makes you think.

wtf I hate white people now

>robbed a store and tried to steal a police officer's gun
>lied about being robbed

hmm

>thugs associated with niggers, nigger is nigger, therefore one calls him a thug
>the white is holding a gold medal, clearly a man of talent and ability, there one wouldn't call him a thug

death penalty for the swimmer, he is a real thug.

which is the problem being highlighted here, thank you for spelling it out for all of the pea brains

What's up with the 3 minute gap in the video?

Ryan Locte didn't rob a store, assault the store clerk, assault an officer, attempt to steal a firearm from an officer, or bum rush same officer then get shot to death.

He just lied.

So if you want to equate Locte with Dorian Johnson, that's fine.

>came on Sup Forums

>lied about being a nigger

hmm

/thread

The social change is happening if you like it or not. The question is how to respond.

really tickled my thinkin' parts

I'm still not sure why everyone assume the Rio police are telling the truth. They could get those young swimmer to say anything threatening them with five years in prison.

It is much easier to just say what they want, pay a fine and come back to the states.

These people have been lambasting the American police but will believe the most corrupt police force on earth over their own athletes.

>he just lied, he wuz a gud boi tryin to get gold and dindu nuffin!

And trashed part of the bathroom before chimping out on one of the guards, according to one of his swimming buddies there.

He's lucky that br guard let him gib monies and had a few hues left in him instead of murdering his ass.

>HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!!
wew lads

>And trashed part of the bathroom before chimping out on one of the guards, according to one of his swimming buddies there.
Okay, again, you're still several felonies and a death away from him being evenly remotely the same thing as Michael Brown

>He's lucky that br guard let him gib monies and had a few hues left in him instead of murdering his ass.

Agreed, you do not test Brbrbolice.

Lochte is fucking retarded. But we can't pretend there's equivalence given the difference in severity for the acts in question.

Corrupt police.

truly inspires pondering

真に考えさせられた

I didn't know Milo won a gold medal at the olympics?

The one on the right is a thug. The one on the left is a chimp.

Please point out where I said Lochte didn't do anything. He just didn't do the same shit Michael Brown did.

How many felony actions did Lochte commit?
How many felony actions did Brown commit?

They're both capable of demonstrating that they have sub 100 iqs, and I don't give a shit about either. The world would be a better place if Lochte were dead. It's definitely a better place with Brown being dead.

LOL @ whites defending a guy that lied. Please take this idiots sponsorship away.

ok now this really made me think

Are you fucking retarded? He's afraid of the Rio police? Oh white people....HAHAHAHAAAA

Someone LIED?!?! In AMERICA?!? In 2016?!?!? HOLY. FUCK. OH MY GOD. I'M FUCKING SHOCKED AND FURIOUS. Good GOD someone arrest this fucking MONSTER.

Rio police literally execute criminals on the spot all the fucking time
Get educated

Guys, you know what else?

The other swimmer who was here in Brazil got fined R$35k, right?
The Justice in Rio cancelled that fine, cause some judge thought it was not enough. He stipulated a new fine: R$150k!!

I don't think people outside of Brazil are aware of that.

Poor dude, he just lied. If he thought he was being robbed at that gas station, he's lucky that he left the country before that court decision was made. Or else he would experience what a real robbery feels like.

He should have been executed. Evil white thug making up stories on the locals to get more attention. People have died for less over there.

Take note of

kek

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/20/us-swimmer-jimmy-feigen-cannot-leave-rio-olympics

One of the swimmers is still stuck in Brazil, courts ruled he can't fly out. He will have to pay 100,000 shekels or face prison.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I never knew Brazil could be so based. USA BTFO

Shart in mart, burgers.