Working together with spaniards

>Set up meeting at 10 a.m
First people show up 5 minutes later, meeting starts after the last person arrives, usually 15 minutes later.
>communication 1
Touching shoulders and arms seems to be normal even if you are not friends with each other, very confusing.
>communication 2
People just come and leave as they please, dont tell you where they go or where they went.
>communication 3
Ask for a favour, they do it and tell you "not to worry about it" even if they mean the complete opposite

This is all very confusing for me. How do i deal with this?

who cares

Should have answered "not to worry about it". Tsk tsk

I do because i have to deal with it every single day and its the complete opposite in Germany.

Meeting at a certain time usually means 5 minutes earlier, touching besides shaking hands is a no go, you tell your collegues where you go and why and if you have a problem with something you say it directly instead of acting all friendly even if you dont mean it.

They will fall behind the deadline by a country mile and you will have to finish everything on the last day

Glad I don't live in that collectivist hellhole.

Better than you Mohammed

>Meeting at a certain time usually means 5 minutes earlier
It does in all countries that are not dogshit

Most german post I've seen in a while.

>Meeting at a certain time usually means 5 minutes earlier, touching besides shaking hands is a no go, you tell your collegues where you go and why and if you have a problem with something you say it directly instead of acting all friendly even if you dont mean it.
That's how we roll as well. Surely there few guys who are constantly late and fuck their shit up but there aren't doing anything important anyway.

That joke was funny, what's wrong with it

Spanish are lazy as fuck. I used to work with one and he was hands down the laziest person I had ever worked with.

I've heard Germans are quite tough to do business with, too.

Does everybody here has an international job where they meet foreigners?

This. Immigrants and sometimes even children of immigrants tend to have poor understanding of that, i.e showing up late, not respecting your personal space, leaving class without asking/telling why,...

hue showing up 5 minutes early
what you got high anxiety and think the meeting has left without you? poor poor germany
i show up right dead on time. punctuality means nothing unless its exact
get on my level shitholes

>Does everybody here has an international job where they meet foreigners?
Yes. I working with Germans a while ago, it was really easy and trouble free. Chinese are the worst though.

germs are so autistic

this is why you live in third world countries...

if you want a meeting at 17:00 tell them the meeting is at 16:30.
spaniard and latin american mentality is more about picardía than work ethics sadly, you are smart if you lie or deceive and a dummy if you go to places on time and organize shit

It's sad, but true. We have the law of minimun effort in our blood, a fucking curse