Any other mutt countries wanna help me expand this?

Any other mutt countries wanna help me expand this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Mexicans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Chilean
blog.diegovalle.net/2016/01/afro-mexicans.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thought we have had more japs than germans desu

France : krauts, algerians, nig nogs, italians, spaniards

german brazilians: 12,000,000
japanese brazilians: 1,600,000
I thought the same about Peru

france is not a mutt (new world) country

I already told you in another thread that it’s retarded, but then again what can you expect from a race autist

We would be
Spen+Africans+Amerindians+Main Land China+France+Jews

idk, the meme isn't strong with us

We're kinda like this but "muh heritage" kind of individuals are non-existant here.

You never asked mutt countries from the new world

other mexicans said you were wrong
As well as the wikipedia sources

>more niggers than lebanesse
huh, there are close to zero % of black, change it for jews on pair with lebanese

what would be ecuador's composition?

didnt know there were ukranian paraguayans that's interesting

America and Canada: All of 'em

No, the OP is accurate

the average mexican is 6% black

Those Wikipedia sources saying that 13% of Mexican have French’s descent don’t lead anywhere. 2 million I can believe.

your mom

I am trying to get this as accurate as possible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Mexicans

Its your word against scientific and historic research as well as two other mexicans whose opinion weights as much as yours.
It's easier to dismiss you.

I believe we received more French than Germans

>17M
haha what

What's the idea of this? Euro immigration in latin america was insignificant outside 3 countries
We are just spanish + amerindian

>Chile
>irish

wut

Change that ball for an Italian one.

>scientific and historic research
You scientific and historic research it’s a broken link and a census release on foreigners living in Mexico, pendejito :)

But okay keep on with your bullshit lol

Why do mexicans hate to admit there are black people living in Mexico?

Why do chicanos hate to admit there are mexicans living in Mexico?

irish chileans:150,000
italian chileans:120,000

Yeah, you are basing your assumption on XIX and XX immigration, which was kinda important only in Argentina, Brazil and Venezuela. HOwever, you seem to forget that the Spanish and Portuguese have kept coming to America non-stop since the XIV century. A clear example is Mexico or US, where the vast majority of Euro descended people are of colonial stock rather than from recent immigration

most french people fled to mexico after the louisiana purchase and the haitian revolutions, as well as a lot of further french migratory movements.
French is the second most numerous european ethnic origin of mexicans after spaniards.

or us*

>didnt know there were ukranian paraguayans
we even support their claim to reparations for Holodomor

The Irish blend in with the brits, Italians overall had a much higher impact in Chile.

I have actually been researching the numbers in order to make an accurate chart, I am confident in it.

Also, the ethnicities are not necessarily on the same order of magnitude, they are just in descendant order.

>HOwever, you seem to forget that the Spanish and Portuguese have kept coming to America non-stop since the XIV century.
That's what I said. We are iberian + amerindian

he meant not iberian inmigrants
so, yeah spanish + amerindian (and black in other cases)

Isn't Chile full of frenchies, just like Uruguay?

postea tut bobo

I don't know

if you combine the "English", "British", "Scottish", and "American" (which are mostly from England anways) responses from the American Census, then they become the largest ancestry, and that is without counting the Scotch-Irish and Welsh responses which would only make it bigger.

hey I am just counting numbers bro

I am not saying that chileans are an equal mix of those ethnicities, just saying that thats the order in which they contribute to a certain country's makeup

CHILE ES BLANCOOO

Peru is 100% Alemania

they are less 1%
most mexican hispanics are in mexico and argentina

what's your guess?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Chilean

acording to wikipedia, there are 500.000 people of french ancestry, probably people that had like one grandfather or grandmother french or whatever. still higher than irish which i never see being brought up here

honestly most important ancestry over here is German, Irish, and Croatian

VIVE TOMIC

you are right

blog.diegovalle.net/2016/01/afro-mexicans.html

Apart from the obvious Spanish, Amerindian, and Africans: there were some German immigrants and British pirates I guess, also Arabs from the Levant, pic related

and by the way, yeah, croatian is one of the few non-meme inmigrations that happened here, that one should definitely be on the list

you have to include Croatians, we nearly had a Croatian president in 1970

wtf is the 8 ball

I'm sure Frenchies were more numerous than Germans here, even though both were insignificant in number compared to the Spanish, Lebs or Italians

Oh yeah there was also a big number of Norwegians in Galápagos

croatian chileans: 400,000
french chileans: 500,000
they simply dont cut it

niggas

i will investigate
not really
nice dubs

that's just my perception. I seem to run into people with French last names more often than than people with German ones. Both in media and in real life.

Chile is Being invaded by hordes of centroamerican niggers.

whats the 7 ball?

Indigenous.

"redskins"
originally the 7 ball is maroon

From my rusty, amerimutt knowledge of Spanish I believe that the list is from greater to minor. In that case, British ancestry should go first followed by Germans. Most Amerimutt's claim Irish ancestry out of a pathological avoidance of being British. Also, maybe switch places with Blacks and Mexicans.

>Why do mexicans hate to admit there are black people living in Mexico?
Mexicans are proud of their BLACK heritage.

>Why do chicanos hate to admit there are mexicans living in Mexico?
??

why does spain dip their penor in everything

Why is it getting you so butthurt 13% of the population may have something like one French great grandparent? That's very far from claiming Mexico is white.

For the record I don't like the Peruvian user's countryball chart either, I think it overstates some rather small components of the population while ignoring others that are very significant. Mexico should have at least separate Aztec and Maya balls at least rather than just the token 7 and Germans are far more of an historic pressence in Mexico than Lebanese, I suspect there's incomplete data for that but even Americans unironically make for larger numbers going from Wikipedia. Also African admixture I suspect is being overstated, going from genetic studies most have lower estimates than his estimate of 6%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics

This is just nitpicking for accuracy's sake, it doesn't matter ofc

CHILE ES HAITIANOOOOO

according to the data I found germans are slightly more numerous

I just used the official census statistics

there are no official statistics regarding natives, also this comic isn't originally mine, I am just correcting it and expanding it
Also see black is properly represented

It's a very nice resource man but my previous point stands regarding estimates, this guy is obviously cherrypicking out of some SJW agenda and I don't care for him throwing Amerindians under the bus when he didn't have to in his enlightened praise of Afro-Mexicans. Still just on getting it right expanding it look at pictured, I knew 7 didn't make sense, I'll be posting the balls I think should go for Mexico in order.

Spanish Empire first, this is when most Spanish migration occured in Mexico as opposed to other nations.

Nahuas are still the main indigenous group remain ing and were the largest Amerindian component

Mayans are the second largest indigenous group both historically and today as well

Other Amerindians we can synthetize in one ball, having half of the three balls be Native American feels right for Mexico

The French can go together with Belgians and Austrians arriving during the Second Mexican Empire as a single ball representing Napoleon III Empire

And finally the eight ball for Africa

I think brazil has more germans than native americans and spanish

i will consider but honestly it seems like too much information for a simple format chart
also i would have to do the same for other countries like peru or chile :(

brazilian germans: 12 million
spanish brazilians: 20 million
most brazilians have some native ancestry

same
also where is lebanese flag? should replace the amerindian tbqh

Fixed

I would change the Palestinians in Chile for the Italians or add them

You are only Spaniard + Indian if you are poor.
Feel the Italian master race

Change the palestinians for ayythians

What about Andres cañulef?
that fucker is half mapuche, half gay.
And Rich.

I approve this timeline

Faggots don't count they have faggot privilege

Uruguay: Italians + Spaniards + Frenchs + (7) + Germans

>no israel ball for america

Australia: British + Irish + Abo + Italian + Greek + Dutch

Israel cube*

Marcelo salas
Jean bosejour
Francisco huaiquipan

Kike cube

bit anti-semitic 2bh

I dont care, schlomo.

>Americas

Why are football players your only success references?
Also, Bosejour is clearly half nigger

>no canada
Adding chinaball would make my day, OP.

We're still a mutt country :(

Oceania is not in the Americas
I would like a graph on the mixed race inbred people known only as the Pitcairn though.

Italian presence in Mexico is so minimal that they really shouldn't be there

If i say the name of artists or businessman you wont know them.
Also bosejour if half nigger half mapuche.

>Implying I can't Google

Mexico is a large country. I think the black population is concentrated around Veracruz, so maybe they just don't travel there.

Chicanos are LARPers