/sg/ Syria General - FORCEFUL SHARIA LAW EDITION!

>Bookmark /sg/ @ orph.link/sg

old thread >Thread theme
youtu.be/ASyPncXZ02Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgjqrm343O8
Links updated for August 20
>Visit us @ syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>Newest Interviews with Assad

youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

>NEW RT Documentary - Amnesty in Wartime:
rtd.rt.com/films/amnesty-in-wartime/

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City Aug 20
i.imgur.com/zNiG2co.jpg
>Manbij - Al-Bab Aug 17
i.imgur.com/Qu0hJLm.jpg
>East Ghouta Aug 12
i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg
>Hasakah Aug 20

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 20
>Turkish Government pledges to stop aiding the rebels if the Syrian Government wages war with the SDF
>Clashes in Hasakah and Qamishli have ceased for now
>US withdraws troops station in Hasaka
>More gains made in Darayya by Republican Guard, part of SAA 4th Mech. & NDF
>1070 Housing gains continue by Republican Guard, NDF and Hezbollah
>Tiger Forces, SAA & Hezbollah attempt storming the northern part of the artillery academy
>Several FSA-aligned factions took control of al-Rai after a few days of clashes with IS
>SDF & YPG continue advances in direction of al-Bab and also some gains south of Manbij
>Bombs explode around a Yemeni protest against the government
>KSA is retarded and water is wet.

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
joeynovas.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pol.foundation

first for /k/ikes have to go back to /k/

fuck all shia victory to islam

I hear kurds and assadists are killing each other now. Good good let them fight.

Daily reminder.

>Reinforcements, consisting of YPG-YPJ and Arab forces inside SDF have entered Hasakah from the south and the north. An offensive is set to begin. The YPG have positioned dozens of machine guns to shoot at Syrian Government helicopters from Qamishli airbase that may try to send reinforcements into Hasakah but as for now in Qamishli, there remains tensions but no clashes.

O SHIT

THE FUCKING LEAF AND THE FUCKING TREE MEET

Keep hiding in the west durka durka pussy

i will come to u shia khaffir

Yeah on our TVs when they drag you out of your shitty apartment.

its too late for roleplay canada. go to bed.

besides. we all know Ahmadi Islam is the true Sect :^)

this is the last thing you will see

>Jabhat Ansar al-Din, Salafists who aren't really bothered by IS. Don't know where they are headquartered. Lots of foreigners.
That's because they're literally just a bunch of mossad operatives posing as moderate islamists, hence why they have such a robust media presence complete with a photo-op that just so happens to make it onto every front page of all the printed moloch mouthpieces that nobody reads or can take seriously anymore, pic related. You don't know where they're headquartered because they're headquartered out of israel.

>china
>NK
>venezuela
>russia
>iran
>good

This is the last thing I will see of you.

That post was a repost from a Turkish gentleman that I had saved for others in case they needed a quick fill in.. The opinions are not mine. Big dummy.

I fought against 4 rawafidh in highschool and won.
Eventually all the shias in class realized that you can't just act like a sandnigger and expect to be treated nice, so they started stfu. At that point I was 13 years old. Suddenly one of the shiites starts crying because he has to sit next to me. The teacher asks why and to her horror she finds out I have been mentally bullying the entire class. If anyone wants to start shit with me i ask about their divorced parents, or their lack of intelligence, or whatever else I can find out about them. Nobody dares standing up or do shit to me.

It's the Anti-Christ picture.

the US has always supported the bad guys since the cold war

So by your own admission you're the school's shithead ADHD piece of trash that fought everyday? Let me guess, you never really made it very far after your schooldays? No surprises there habibi.

Okey kuffars

Meanwhile: The opposition is so lowly they consider "North Korea" an "ally".

Same with Iran and loads of kebab states.

By you, I meant the reader in general, not you specifically.
I just find it so ironic these so called muslims like ISIS say jews are their enemy but all they are killing are arabs and minorities, never jews, they have literal khazarian fucking kikes walking amongst them yet they seriously believe they are fighting the jews? KEK what useful idiots all the sunni islamists are

Cue he's in UofT studying computer science and drives an AMG Mercedes that's definitely not a taxi.

>The opposition is so lowly they consider "North Korea" an "ally".

If you are just in it for the race baiting than your opinion is trash.

I'm going to leave it at that.

you mean ww2

10/10 gif, also Chika is a good girl

nazis supported "moderate" rebels in yugoslavia though

No, I'm in it for the justice.
For the truth.
You're free to believe whatever you want, unfortunately this gives you all enough rope to collectively hang yourselves with.
Your time is running out.

I-IS THAT A FUCKING HK33

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT PIECE OF CRAP IS FROM 1968

KEEP POSTING ONUR SHOWCASE THAT SHIT

Well you better buckle up, buck-a-roo... You're us.

That's what you think.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

>He is trying so hard, that he clenches his asscheeks everytime he posts.

I said your conscripts run around with not our reject weapons, but the reject weapons that were replaced by our current reject weapons. I' not even joking.

So let's recap. You drive our discarded Leos/AIFVs, fly jets that we replaced in the 1980s and have guns that are literally two cycles behind.

Onur. Oh Onur. How will you ever recover?

Why couldn't Yugoslavia be united under a fascist regime
;(

Mate this is so easy. You literally dig your own graves. Good to have you back, all juiced up on that sweet heroin?

I just find it so ironic these so called muslims like hezbollah say jews are their enemy but all they are killing are arabs and minorities, never jews, they have literal khazarian fucking kikes walking amongst them yet they seriously believe they are fighting the jews? KEK what useful idiots all the shia islamists are

>You literally dig your own graves.
And who is going to kill us?

Dude are you trying to trigger me lmao? what is your purpose?

But you're funny keep it up

I just find it so ironic these so called white nationalists like Sup Forums say jews are their enemy but all they are killing are whites and minorities, never jews, they have literal khazarian fucking kikes walking amongst them yet they seriously believe they are fighting the jews? KEK what useful idiots all the trump voters are

That depends friendo. You're probably a ghettoroach, they have pretty high suicide rates here, and we recently had a spur of gang violence in the roach community. Not many roaches over here join ISIS so you're good on the bomb front. I'm putting my money gang violence for you.

As a community? Idk some result of your absolutely atrocious performance as a minority in western societies.

EXPLOSION!

No see I actually served in the army and I recognize every shitty bit of hardware in those stupid posy pictures you spam on here. And man, there are South American armies that are better equipped than yours.

You better put that money on that bull which your girl rides every night, because I heard that dutch men are very feminine.

dont project to hard there, your in a shitty apartment in a ghetto full of alpha roaches

its raining outside, you are sitting posting on pol while turkroches are fucking white whores

>86032414
father?

:DDDDDDDDD keep it up, Do you want to see my pics wtf? you nigga

>post rare onurs

lel

Hold up Altan, you're a euroroach? You should know you're at the bottom of the social pecking order over here? At least over here Turks are not considered appealing. Is it different over in Cuckmany?

Fucking leaves all over this bread because of this fucking tree !

ISIS be like
CALIPH, WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM

>cedar tree
>produces maple leafs

cucked again by the canadian goose

Yeah most people are not too impressed with your effeminate posing.

I've got the three of you permareplying to me, it's safe to say you took the bait.

Roaches have really low social status here. You don't really see them in the better clubs.

>pecking order
And who does the pecking? Not you feminine cuck for sure.
>Cuckmany
>eternal cuck calls other a cuck

was that even a bantz?
Shit bantz

JUST

you are so effeminate im sure i could not tell you apart from a flat woman

You do, roachhomes are broken as fuck over here lol. Thousands of roachlings end up with criminal records before they're 18, which is like a proverbial death sentence for your societal advancement here.

You're our Detroit niggers, just without the interracial allure. You're just greasy roaches instead of that.

got any pizza yet breh?

el-fagdaddy is dead

Because Serbs are chimps who upon seeing Germany conquer France in a month decided to overthrow the government and spend time protesting and screaming "better war than alliance with Germany".

yeah. I just came back from this place
joeynovas.com/

It's funny, you can call me effeminate for no reason, but I can call you undesirable because of statistics. You really can't win, Emir.

This is the same faggot from the last thread with the ID B5sQid5F

He is almost certainly alawite genocide when?

SSSssh bitch or i will send a bomb to your house
fucking idiot couldn't eve bother to fully censor his address

come to my place bitch

Reminder this is what happens to Islamist faggots in Canada

Allahu Ackbar

Do you have a trip on /k/ too?

TAKFIR!

If only you suck my dick

TAKQUEER!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro got any mail?

Turks always talk so much shit but never really do anything. Really shit at fisticuffs too, they all do kickboxing over here. Fucking kickboxing, lol

eww /k/

Turks spend a lot of their time bent over or belly down, so they don't mind destroying their legs.

you don't even know my address so fuck off
I checked the archive and none of you posted my address. you know the road I live on good fucking work but hundreds of other people live on this road

respond me you little cumdrain

weapons don't kill people, men do. even if you have a deathstar you pussies will run away like you did in UN mission in yugo war when you face a real fight.

Anime!

So I'm able to stay with friends for awhile and sleep under the stairwells at my apartment some days. Life is shit. Stopped going to school. Lost my job. Lost my apartment, obviously. I wanna die. For about 2 weeks I pull multiple suicide stunts, overdosing, running into traffic, etc. End up going in and out of hospitals, because hey that's better than being homeless right? Finally after awhile I come to my senses and decide to go to a shelter in the fucking ghetto of netherlands. He's 20 as well and just batshit insane. One night me and some people from the shelter go to downtown Denver to the comic thing/gay pride thing. Malakai is there with us. He comes with like $20 and some bars. Somehow he turns nothing into like 7 LSD tabs, quite a bit of weed, and $120. He proceeds to tell me his mom fucks with black magic and he is blessed because of it.He tells me his mom gave him this tattoo. Its a circle with weird symbols. done by his mom. It's a "protection spell". What kind of drugs did his mom do?! I don't get it but whatever..

Wow what astute insight we have here, good job roach. Clap fucking clap.

Srebrenica was brilliant! All those dead muslims, we couldn't have done a better job! 10/10 would allow genocide again.

What is this faggotry i'm reading here?

Just because no one posted the full address doesn't mean they haven't or can't acquire it.

You know what You are sweet actually You could suck my dick

Find me how? No one knows where I live. go ahead and send a dildo to every house on my street

Damn, they really fucked up the leather

>ahmadi
>have another prophet
>want to be same religion
No, Muslim Mormons are a new religion. Those are the rules.

I really don't know what to do with this, Emir.

>Dear infidel,

>Please give this to the anime watching ASSadist Pootinboo on your street.

>Allah Ackbar!

You didn't even have the opsec sense to properly black out your address on a pic you're uploading to the most viewed site in the world and you expect me to go over the fine technical details of applied social engineering to you? I don't have the patience for that right now toobie oness wichu

okay

Putinbots, Assadist shills, shia dogs, kurdish shitposter

vallahi ackbar we have defeated you, our capacity is such that we slide every thread on a slow or fast news day

1 2/3 0 6/0 __RK MN__NORTH_LYMO__H MN, PLYMOUYH