Does Sup Forums like Dark souls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AoOC2y9s4VA
youtube.com/watch?v=BF6owH5m4PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O31_IyWhDso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no
shit game
only asian game even worth mentioning is Metal Gear Solid series and this is only because it doesn't look japanese and doesnt have jap bullshit in it

I like it buy I'm really bad. I still play it a lot because I like the atmosphere and feel of it.

Yes. Burôdubonu even more.

Big fan. I like Monster Hunter more though.

metaru gia sorridu best game

It's only good when you get to Anor Londo, before that it's boring.

Yeah, sad about how they forgot what made DeS and DaS so good though.

Actually it's good until Anor Londo, then it's shit for the rest of the game. Anor Londo is just fighting the same 2 enemy types over and over for an hour.

to some extent, its a shame that none of them felt finished
the second half of ds1 is considerably weaker than the first, demon ruins and lost izalith are one of the worst levels in a game, and bed of chaos, jesus
ds2 is all around shit with very few good moments
ds3 felt more bloodborne than ds1, and the overabundance of swamps and bonefires felt really silly, but it had the best bosses
pvp is mostly shit too
overall i like the series (except ds2) but i don't consider it to be a favorite

Do you like monster hunter world?

No.

It's alright. Though I feel like it's a little to lenient.

I'm old and slow and have nerve/brain damage from surgery, so it's pretty much perfect for me. Plus I love the atmosphere and aesthetics of it all.

my friend play it, I wish it was multiplayer

... but it is.

>ds2 is all around shit with very few good moments
Agree but out of the three it had the best pvp.

>I'm old
how old.

Cool

>bad at it
Fap ring
40 str
40 end
!!!ZWEIHANDER!!! for bosses
Long sword for small trash
THE BIGGEST SHIELD you can find. The higher the stability, the better.

Keep equipment load under X% so you are normal rolling. If you really want to scrub the game, level up faith for tears of denial and lighting blade buff. You will cheese almost every boss like it is nothing by turtling behind your shield and STAGGER IT with your fat sword like it is manlet.

Yes

Dark Souls 1 > Bloodborne > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls 3

>3 entire boards dedicated to fucking videogames
>manchildren need to talk about them on Sup Forums too.
Why the fuck do you people do this?

DS3 is a good game.

Yes, it's great, but I fucking hate people who refer to everything even remotely difficult as "le dork soles of X"

Dark Souls has less "Jap bullshit" than MGS

3 > SOTFS > BB > 2 > 1

What's the best one? I personally like the ad about SMTIV as dark souls of Persona.

>From watching other players, you learn how a monster behaves and what techniques work best against it. It's like Dark Souls, in that way.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate: The Kotaku Review. It's also 100% completely wrong.

Yeah, its a fun series. Looking forward to the remaster, though I know invading is going to be a pain because everyone will be running builds like Also is correct

BB > 1 > DeS > 3 > shit > cancer > cancer of the shit > 2

lol
youtu.be/AoOC2y9s4VA

I like that review of Dragon's Dogma as the "Dark soul of dark fantasy"

It's ok but overrated in my opinion, but I must be an idiot because I prefer 3 over 1.

Yes, a lot of stuff is a LOT more historical accurate than what the Burgers pull off. S shame when a foreign cultures are better managing your european heritage in games than you, burgers!

>I am looking at you, Blizzard!

>invading
>pain
If they wont change anything in ds1, invading is piss poor easy. You can stack odds in your favor so much the host has literally no chance: +10 armor, +10 bleed weapon weapons, one shot lag stab knife, infinite humanity heals and so on.

Hell in first game they cant even outrun you and if they somehow manage to run to the fog gate, you can backstab them while they are in entering animation. Also the moment they pull out estus they are practically dead...

Also bleed weapon / shotel render shields useless and since no stamia they cant roll forever like in ds3...

SL1 4king isn't even hard. Still arguably the best PvP after Dark Souls 2.

DS1 invading upon early release for me was fun just because people (myself included) didn't know what was good. So you'd run into all kinds of builds and gear and every fight was different. With the remaster everyone will be running the same optimal shit very quickly. I'll still invade and still have fun, but it'll never quite have the excitement it had for a little while.

But I guess thats true of a lot of competitive games.

People on levels bellow 60 still run weird builds because they arent there for pvp and unironically you ruin their fun by invading them which results in one thing: them going offline or not using humanity ever again.

But anor londo is a special place. The lanklet + fatso boss gang is so strong almost everybody here needs coop help. So the noobs has no chance than to call for help. And then the invasion can begin.

But you are the cancer. You have to embrace the cancer and that makes you stronger. Without you they would get through anor londo in two hours. With you they need extra hours and or grind to pull through :-)

Yeah, one of my favorite games ever
Good job Japan!

youtube.com/watch?v=BF6owH5m4PQ

posting the best boss theme in the entire series

This

I am a big fan of the whole cathedral of the deep and especially the Deacons of the Deep.Interesting how the japanese interpreted Catholic/Orthodox christianity.

I like this way more
youtube.com/watch?v=O31_IyWhDso