Africa is a shithole because niggers are subhuman lol

Africa is a shithole because niggers are subhuman lol.
Ukraine? Oh, they are just a bit poor because of communism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_(given_name)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quints

Is Ukraine a shithole? I know Russia is a shithole, but Ukraine?

Yes all of Eastern Europe

Ukraine isn't nearly as bad as Africa, or Brazil for that matter

I'd rather live in Ukraine than any African country

Both places are garbage, but it has nothing to do with their race, it's mostly their economy and their politics, but this board is filled with stormfront faggots who still uphold the ideologies of some dead faggot who nearly sent europe to the shitter (hint: it's hitler).

>my sandnigger ass is on fire

The only bad thing about Hitler is that he didn't succeed. Present day world, at least Europe is the perfect evidence why.

their hdi is smaller tha ours tho
so much for muh white superiority

Reckon we need a new Hitler

I went to Cape Town in SA and I felt safer than when I went to London. I'm not joking about this.

I take Sup Forums seriously so I will make a thread about daily inferiority complex towards whites

>at least Europe is the perfect evidence why

Yes, a continent with higher HDI and GDP on average than most other countries, with amazing healthcare systems, and people rallying to go there is complete evidence we need Hitler. Try educating yourself on actual politics please.

Republic of Congo is still communist and it's doing way better than Ukraine.

All of that will go down the shitter when their populations go extinct / get replaced as is currently happening.

>and it's doing way better than Ukraine.
No it isnt, by all metrics its worse

North africa and a lot of african countries > Ukraine

Too bad Ukrainians are actually Turkic people. Only stupid Brazilians still think Ukrainians are blonde and blue eyed.

>slavs

There's your answer.

>33323
nope sorry bruh no kek

No, you utter imbecile, it's even in their flag. The blue is meant to represent blue eyes, while the yellow is blonde hair. Ukraine is also well known for their white women.

i was trying to get the quints in that post, hernandez, not saying i got quints on OP.

t. country rich solely because of oil and natural gas reserves

>brazil have militars in streets of Río because of niggers stealing and selling drugs
>niggers are not the problem
Are brazilians just cucks?

And foreign labour. If you actually bothered to read actual statistics on who takes in the most refugees, it's literally gulf arab countries and lebanon (with the exception of britain). But you euro crybabies will cry about literally anything, when you don't even take in that many refugees compared to us.

yeah, the sad reality is that niggers are subhuman indeed.

Why do you do it? I don't hate it, I'm just wondering why are you posting this in every thread.

>Ukraine is also well known for their white women.

Well known for their peroxide blonde hair prostitutes. But let me tell you one cool thing, any Turkic person who dyes his hair blonde can pass for white for you Arabs or dumb Brazilians, in Brazil even gypsies are considered white.

Or more correctly bottom is the yellow wheat fields, top is the blue skies.

Actually, they just copied our flag, since Mazepa riding with Karl XII sparked the first movement towards turning "the Ukraine" into Ukraine.

lol, it's actually represents sky and wheat

I know, I'm just memeing.

kek

lol, foreign labour (south asian slaves) to work on vanity projects your sheikhs can afford because of the massive profits the oil industry gets them

hernandez, was that the name of your father

t. obsessed brazilian

it is probably the proxy turk

For the last time, there is no turk that uses your flag, alberto barbossa. There is one pardo brazilian that larps as a turk, but he isn't. Turks only use usa and euro flags.

Why do wh*Te subhumans do this?
My homeland, Afrika, will become the center of the world inshallah

There is though. No way he is that knowledgeable about Greece-Turkey issues if he wasn't.

Brazilians are obsessed with european issues for some reason. I've seen like a billion more threads about european issues made by a brazilian, than brazilians actually discussing their own country.

>he evaluates a country/people based on economic success

This is a pleb brainlet mentality. Example; if Brasil was rich as fuck would still be a shit country.

we got range banned because of that turk before
you don't know shit

he isn't a turk. i know all the turk posters on this board. the one you guys have is a wannabe turk. i can tell from the posting style.

Including genetics autism? He was there in the /balk/ thread arguing with an equally autistic Greek. No way he wouldn't be called out unless he's seriously mental.

source? also the whole greek/turk thing is pretty popular, there is a greek poster that made threads about it so a lot of people know about it already.

>turkey
>european

Greece is a european country, alberto.

I'm cuck posting so too lazy to dig ine the archive. Just search the recent Greek posts, it was this month and they have also been banned or something don't know but they aren't here like before..

>Africa is a single entity and all of it is the same

Alberto is a pretty good name tbqh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_(given_name)

Eastern Europe is basically the Sub-Saharan Africa of Europe.