IT BEGINS

>TRAN-RIGHTS ACTIVIST RAPED AND BURNED TO DEATH IN TURKEY

mic.com/articles/152097/trans-rights-activist-hande-kader-was-raped-and-burned-to-death-in-turkey#.YpaXb50pb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing of value was lost

But a Muslim did it.

They can't explain it away.

FIP Anzu

Press F to pay respects

fpbp

>post yfw you find out it was toxic masculinity and/or white oppression that caused this

youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
she died because she didnt play pokemon go everyday

>her

No true Scotsman logical fallacy.

Clearly the murderers weren't 'real' Muhammadans.

Get Lit, ya hur?

Don't be so intolerant, it's their culture.

>RAPED AND BURNED TO DEATH IN TURKEY
>RAPED

shouldnt they alse kill the rapist, since they are homo?

Not homo if you aren't receiving.

Muslim here. Under Islamic law (and frankly Biblical law) homosexuality is punishable by death. However whoever raped him should also be executed.

Maybe if you faggots stopped being secular and started enacting religious law you wouldnt have to create "muh deneracy" threads hourly.

I wonder if she still supported her own beliefs when she was being doused in gas?
"Im sorry! I renounce it aall! Fuck LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ!"

hahahahahahahahahaha

Am I a terrible sack of shit for laughing at this?

Just say "But not all muslims" or suppress details or get some "Moderate muslim" say "He's not really a true islamic person".

According to Islamic law, absolutely. Even if it was male on female rape. Rape and faggotry are one of the few capital punishments in Islam. Even murder can be forgiven by the family (with blood money being paid and the family agreeing) but rape is a no no.

Faggotry has to be proven with 4 male witnesses or an admission by the accused.

Gee. How sad.

Here is your explanation:

>In Turkey, the LGBTQ community is mourning the loss of transgender rights activist and sex worker Hande Kader.

>activist
>sex worker

So someone basically paid 10$ for a budget whore, found out it had a dick, and wnet on a rage trip and killed it :

dont enrage the faggots/lgbt you idiot, they have much political power in western world.

you want them on muslim side

Not sure what to say except:
Good thing the transexual died
Good thing it's a Muslim who did this
Good thing it happened in Turkey

It's a good thing this sort happened because the Western media can't push the Turkey is good, Muslims are good narrative anymore

The fire rises

You scared me there for a second OP. I thought something bad happened to Julie.

Well they wouldn't be wrong. Islamically they have to be tried in court then executed. Extrajudicial punishment is strongly condemed in Islam.

i know in brasil life is worthless but in the civilized world we frown upon burning and raping people to death.

>when you can tell she's saying "check your privilege" with no sound

>4 male witnesses
wouldnt a photo from 1 male witness be enough?

maybe you could try not raping goats or blowing yourself up

Too bad we couldn't save him from his sins.

Yes, because then the photo can be shown to four who can bear witness that they are engaged in such an act.

Some of us NEVER have sound, check your privilege ableist.

FPBP

PRAISE KEK

"people"

>mic
wouldn't click if my life depended on it

The Quran expressly forbids suicide for any reason (guaranteed hell). There are over 100 hadiths explaining the one who kills himself will continue to kill himself the same way as a punishment in hell.

Having sex with animals I believe also carries the capital punishment, id have to double check.

Tranny apologist detected.

That thing gladly sided with them. it deserved what it got.

Agree in theory Abdul but in reality your team goes in for underage boipucci far too much for you to take any kind of moral high ground

I couldn't find Linux sound drivers either.

Pretty much this, it doesn't really make too much sense to be LGBT/pro-LGBT and side all of Islam

You forgot that the quran is full of contradictions, and anyway if you proclaim to do anything in the name of jihad and allah then it is no longer a "sin" and thus suicide bombers are fully protected under their scripture.

Good.
One less tradwife for the alt-right.

So he got trap'd and chimped out?
Roaches pls

Yes the fuck they can. Watch this, I'll do it right now. Watch. Are you fucking watching?

"Toxic masculinity."
"Fragile masculinity."

NO TRUE MUSLIM :o))))))))

No. You just have a good sense of humour.

:O))))

That would actually make sense...

I can't speak on behalf of others, its unfortunate people have been losing religion and that applies globally. They should all be executed one by one.

When Jesus and the Mahdi return that is when we will see the cleansing. As Jesus says in Luke "The people shall be brought before me and he who does not accept me as his king shall be slayed."

But it isn't, and to be frank the second part of your sentence is totally nonsense. There is actually specific verses were people claim to sacrifice for God etc and God responds their sacrifice is worthless.

If you plan on responding with verses I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest reading the context of the verses before posting.

ISLAM IS IMMUNE TO WESTERN DEGENERACY
:o)))))))))))

Must be a setup for increased exposure to Trans Acceptance and forcing Trans everything on the population just like (((they))) forced race mixing.

C'MON GUYS EMBRACE ISLAM AND RESTORE TRADITIONAL VALUES LIKE PEDOPHILIA

I didn't say "no true muslim" frankly I dont care. I am responsible for my own deeds and everyone else is responsible for theirs. Factually speaking however Islamic law is abundantly clear regarding the death penalty for homosexuals etc.

Source or it didn't happen.

"We have to ADAPT" implying he knows hes literally making shit up.

>So he got trap'd and chimped out?
makes sense to me.

Context is my favorite buzzword.

EVERYTHING INCORRECT IS JUST METAPHORICAL GUYS

Most of the Prophets were married to women between 14-20. So if you attack Islam for this point then you attack your own religion as well.

In fact in your country you can be 16 and marry someone older. In the US some states allow as young as 14.

Isn't it only homo when you're taking the dick?

>Shills only argument to Islam's pedophile issue is bad is: W- WELL CHRISTIANITY IS BAD TOO...
>implying the guy is even a Christian

THE GIANT TURTLE IS A METAPHOR
THE QURAN IS SCIENTIFIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

16 isn't 9.
:^))))))
IT WAS ACCEPTABLE IN HISTORICAL CONTEXT EVEN THOUGH PIGHAMMED IS PERFECT
AAAAA
THE DOUBLETHINK IT HURTS

Im not a christian we don't justify everything as metaphorical or a parable.

But when the verse says AND SO WE SENT THE ANGELS TO KILL THE ENEMIES OF GOD. and people like you remove the verse talking to the angels and say LOOK GOD IS TELLING PEOPLE TO SLAUGHTER DISBELIEVERS.

You play games by cutting verses, mistranslating, etc. Its the only way you can come out not looking like a complete ass.

t. Studied the Bible and Quran for almost a decade.

UNICORNS EXIST RIGHT?
IF THEY DON'T THEN IT WAS JUST A METAPHOR ALL ALONG HAHAHA

THE QURAN IS THE LITERAL WORD OF GOD THROUGH HIS PROPHET THOUGH I SWEAR

>t. Studied the Bible and Quran for almost a decade.
Is that why you're arguing with shitposters on the internet?

special pleading fallacy

Yes. Men get raped all the time in the islamic world. It's seen as humiliating and weak to get buggered, but the one buggering is just showing his dominance.

BUT NOT TRUE MUSLIMS GUYS PLS BELIV ME

we do not control their actions

they are responsible for themselves

regardless of what anyone does

never try to appease or pander

lmao

No Islamically both get the death penalty.

Nope I'm just saying its hypocritical that your religion and your goverments still legally allow something you seem adamantly against. Personally I don't care if a 16 year old wants to merry a 40 year old, thats between them and God.

There is only a single hadith saying 9 years old and it is considered weak by most schools of thought. Mathematically it is impossible for her to be 9. Most Hadiths point to 16-24. With the most reliable hadiths pointing to 19. The Sunnis (Wahabis specifically) insist on 9 years old because they try to sell the bullshit narrative that Aisha only loved the Prophet, when in fact she was previously engaged (by her own admission) and previously married (according to some weaker hadiths).

Only Christians pull the bullshit metaphor card. Post some verses before I leave (early day tomorrow) or stay silent.

Yes actually I thoroughly enjoy it. It helps sharpen my war chest.

Its more of a turkish problem. Too much greek influence if you ask me.

DELETE THIS

NOT REAL MUSLIMS

no, you engaged in the "no true scotsman" fallacy
the specifics are incidental

So pighammed literally rode to space on a unicorn?

ADULT MEN ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

This. The turkroach is right

But I didn't. I simply stated that while they should be killed under Islamic law, what they did is also a death sentence (killing and raping).

Who said anything about a Unicorn?

#not all muslims are afghani

>I did it too, but what else could I do?
>They invited me

gets me everytime desupai.

>Under Islamic law (and frankly Biblical law) homosexuality is punishable by death. However whoever raped him should also be executed.

Why don't children count?

shouldnt they kill the kid after """fucking him in the ass""", since the kid was homo at that point

i dont understand islam anymore

W-WE CALL IT A BURAQ SO IT'S NOT ACTUALLY A UNICORN.

GUYS PLS TAKE ME SERIOUS PLS

Are you an idiot? What does our government still legally allow that a Muslim government also allows? And there you go again, assuming I'm a Christian!

>Personally I don't care if a 16 year old wants to merry a 40 year old, thats between them and God.

Shitskin piece of filth.

>weak Hadith says she was 9
>weaker hadiths say she wasn't
>I believe the weaker version

He has a few more years of tight ass-fucking ahead.
Just kill him when he starts getting old INSHALLAH.

Muslims on the internet always seem to assume that the other person is a Christian. It's bizarre.
It's like they can't comprehend living without an imaginary friend telling them what to do.

so he should be punished for being homo by getting fucked in the ass more

thank you for clarifing the teachings of Muhammed to me Aussie.

INSHALLAH

>There are over 100 hadiths explaining the one who kills himself will continue to kill himself the same way as a punishment in hell.

brb, off to autoerotic asphyxiate myself

They do count. Rape = death penalty. Be in a women, man, child, whatever.

Yes Islamically he should be killed too.

a 16 year old to marry a 40 year old. For one.

Wrong, there are over 50 hadiths all point to her being above 14. ONLY A SINGLE WEAK HADITH SAYS 9. ONE

But you choose the weakest one like the wahabis for convience to push a narrative.

What is simplification of language for ignorant people to understand complex phenomenon.

wew

that documentary is unreal

It's like their only comeback is, "well I'm a bad person, but so are yoooou!"

>But I didn't. I simply stated that while they should be killed under Islamic law, what they did is also a death sentence (killing and raping).

you only didnt if all that gibberish could not be open to interpretation

which it is, like all religion

>that documentary is unreal
yeah, I always wondered what happened to the rapist in the docu after that documentary got published.

I somehow have a feeling he is not alive anymore

COMPLEX PHENOMENON

but then he wont be warm/etc the next time they do it

we could use a bit of that here.......

according to whose interpretation is all of that just as you have declared it?

those legs had me fooled for a few seconds

What are you referring to specifically I responded to a lot in that post and cbf to check which id is yours

Then why did you write weak Hadith after the 9 claim and then weaker hadiths after the age up and already engaged claim. You words not mine.

>a 16 year old to marry a 40 year old. For one.

Really?

>The age of marriage in the United States is 18, with two exceptions—Nebraska (19) and Mississippi (21). Most states allow minors who are 16 or 17 to marry with parental and/or judicial consent and in a few states, the marriageable age for minors with parental consent is younger.

In Muslim countries, does the minor in question have to have parental or judicial consent to get married or is just a thing that is seen as acceptable?

Rabbi gets stabbed in Germany
Transfag gets burned to death in Turkey
Muzzies get bashed up in Romania

FUCKING WAKE ME UP INSIDE