UK to ban scary assault "zombie knives"

>This government will act wherever necessary to cut crime and keep our communities safe. Zombie killer knives glamorise violence and cause devastating damage - they have no place whatsoever in our society.
>We committed to banning the sale, manufacture and importation of these dangerous weapons. With the ban now becoming law, we are delivering on our commitment. Anyone caught making or selling zombie knives now faces up to 4 years in prison.
>Zombie knives are absolutely horrific weapons. Forces are determined to reduce the harm caused by these and all other dangerous weapons. There is no place for knife crime within society and this ban is further commitment to keeping communities safe.

>This cucks the anglo

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/news/zombie-knives-banned-in-england-and-wales
ibtimes.co.uk/theresa-may-looks-ban-hate-preachers-mosques-universities-tackle-extremism-1576657
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/london-mayor-to-set-up-police-online-hate-crime-hub-in-partnership-with-social-media-firms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those knives are fucking sick

What kind of insane government wants armed citizens? That's bad for business.

So what if a few get raped and murdered with no means to defend themselves? At least the cocksucker politicians are still on office :^)

Is that a fucking sword?

Goddamn that looks nice. Its hard to find actual combat-grade swords on the cheap nowadays,bim going to check this shit out. Thanks user.

Does the UK sell scrap steel and grinding wheels, just make your own if they want to ban you from having them. Fuck that nanny state shit is ridiculous.

BIN IT
I
N

I
T

Those knives are for fanbois and women.

>1900
>rule the literal world besides a few enclaves
>2016
>no knives, killing your daughter's muslim rapist is a hate crime

Confirmed for shit taste. They look like edgy Sonic fan character weapons.

it's just chinese trash you can find on amazon or any other site for $5-15

>Gun crime goes down
>Knife crime goes up
>Knife crime goes down
>Shitpost crime goes up

Those look like they were designed by Warhammer autists who confuse extraneous details for quality.

>Ban hate speech
>Thoughtcrime goes up

It's a moderately sized knife.

gov.uk/government/news/zombie-knives-banned-in-england-and-wales

Forgot Link

The anglo cucks himself yet again.

Well to be honest
Targeting flesh tearing blades like this to edgy teenagers and autists is a dick move

You call that a knife ?
This is a knife (in London)

28 days later (and sequels) took place in Britain, coincidence?

So what if an edgy teenager or autist got hold of one? Let them cut the fingers off by accident.

I see you've played kinfey spoony before

What makes a knife a zombie knife?
is it the brand name?
or is a knife a zombie knife if its neon with a bunch of impractical design flaws?

Top Bantz Claus

>Combat grade
>Neon green grip
>Serrations fucking everywhere

You live in a country where you can buy a device that shoots lead pellets at 2700fps. Take advantage of it.

Neon green knives

Does this ban the ESSE 4 toxic green version but allow the OD green one? That would perfectly encapsulate British lawmakers sensibilities

Those knives are mall ninja shit. They deserve to be banned for being an autism magnet.

You'd be better against a zombie with a proper hunting knife, or are they banned too?

Basically it has to have a name that "incites violence", like "Zombie chopper".
LiTerally all it has to do is have a scary name.

>green handle
>biohazard emblem
>simulated blood spatter

wew lad can't let the citizenry have these wmds

I don't know who the fuck buys that shit anyway. there's another company that sells a lot of similar shit. Blue Steel or something. it's all dirt cheap, tacky looking, and I'd assume absolute shit quality. the only reason I would ever buy something like that is if I were working outdoors, and needed something that I could beat the shit out of and discard. which I guess applies to criminals as well, but if thats the case it really doesnt matter what the design looks like, the person is already intent on killing someone with it so the design of the weapon is beside the point

they're actually doing the public a service, by banning them people are less likely to embarrass themselves with some faggy green turbo-autism sword. if they do already have one,they're now less likely to bring it out in public or show it to anyone.

>They deserve to be banned for being an autism magnet
Then tHis website would be banned

The ones that were coming out of America when this fad first popped up were actually pretty nice if not a little overboard on the superfluous sharp edges, granted they were like $300 not $15

SOON
O
O
N

>Get a life, bin that knife!

IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH!

I thought they did that already?

Yeah and pic related is a knife for man who actually has a fucking job.

BIN THIS NOW

The ban will just now go into effect

So is that meme knife you posted.

>broken English
>probably a Mexican or a nigger

>this cucks the yank

Are you allowed to use the word “knife“ here ?
The MI6 could investigate this case you seem like a dangerous man, Nigel, knowing that much about these scary killing tools.

>$

Anyone that buys a weapon for the sole intent of using it against "zombies" needs to have a psych eval.

These are the types of people that shouldn't be allowed to own weapons.

>actually buying anything other than a ka-bar.
Sup Forums is filled with autists that own dragon mosaic knifes, isn't it?

>Ge' a loife mite, bien thot noife!

Nothing of value was lost. All of those edgy autismal weapons should be melted down and turned into something less autistic or useful.

So were guns banned first, and then knives?
And now they are coming after the high capacity assault knives?

This shit is fucking depressing. Can Brits ever recover?

>Tfw a country founded on swords and crossbows and epic medieval battles becomes so cucked they decide to ban swords

>Get proven to be a fool
>Ignore it and move to a new line of insult

I genuinely had to check if your flag had freedom stars or David

>only buys ka-bars
Not Ottowa knives? No ESEEs? Lots of good knives out there, ka-bar fanboy.

Ontario?

Don't you want to bring jobs back to America?

The only point of banning weapons, other than the criminalize self-defense, is to remove any and all instutions of masculinity. If men are denied martial culture, they lose an ancient pillar of what it means to be male in every culture around the world. The removal of weapons from society is a means of making that society androgynous.

You can get sets of stuff like that on ebay cheap. It's cheap steel but it works.

>ka-bar
Why would I pay $80 for a bowie knife?

>ausfalian education
Ontario County, New York.

>Grew up reading the history of WW2, Brits were some tough mother fuckers willing to slog it out no matter the costs, and would absolutely wreck shop.

>Serve in US military and always enjoy working with British counterparts as they love a good fight.

>((Current Year)) Afraid of knives meant for fictional monsters.

Why UK, why?

My post was more in relation to you not including it famalam

>Zombie killer knives glamorise violence and cause devastating damage - they have no place whatsoever in our society

Kek says who? Are people in the United Kuckdom honestly okay with their government using the poor "cuz I said so!" parent argument?

budk.com usually has decent sales for knives and shit like ops pic

Erosion of national identity and liberalisation.
>Always oust a traitor before an enemy, Jim-Jam

England has more crime than any other country. Cc cameras everywhere and you justice system doesn't do shut. You guys catch a rapist red handed and then offer the bloke tea and crumpets. Then ban him from the city of yorshire for a year. Ducking factors and your shit laws. To save the queen ferries.

Meanwhile, in America.

my nigga. I prefer the ones with deep grooves for finger grip. They look less badass but are much safer for my butterfingers.

best bin that post la

Oh shit... think this one is banned too? I need it for.... things.....

I have this as my edc, genuinely use it as a tool at least a couple of times a week, am I criminal now?

on the one hand, this is a gross infringement on our civil liberties.

On the other hand, at least it'll stop people from wasting money on stupid, tacky-looking toys that have no practical use. An ordinary kitchen knife would be just as effective for self defence as any of that crap.

also, what said

I know you're memeing but some people actually do think they look cool. I have no idea how this shit gets a profit. The only purpose is aesthetic for collection and they make it repulsive.

Kek

>now
Pretty sure you've been a criminal since you started carrying it

>I have this as my edc
one count of carrying a violent assault weapon
>use it as a tool
one count of possession of burglary tool

My nigger

The blades not even as long as my thumb, surely this is legal, been carrying it for months since my last knife developed a wobble, had a small knife like this on my person for like the past 5 years.

>refrencing three letter agencies
Easy muhamad, dont want to blow your cover do you?

Dummy, go down to the Department of Rape and get your name on a list for your very own Rape Alarm.

People in the UK buy them because they fall into a legal loophole. You can legally own them, unlike most big knives.

and thats why you don't give up your guns you fucking idiots.

in 3 years time you'll all be drinking some warm piss beer out of sippy cups while muslims threaten to behead you for whatever current reason they feel like.

I mean... probably for the beer right?

So how long until the UK bans their Gurkha regiments from having khukuris?

Better ban it, shit looks trash and impractical.

>Holy shit, the goy caught my mistake when I posted an image that originated from a country that has a message that doesn't apply to any other places with retarded knife laws, especially the UK! I hope he doesn't call me out as a Jew because I mistook a sign as being from the UK after I glanced at the image because it's crazy to think the UK would ban the sale of plastic picnic knives to minors.

You caught me this time, clever goy. I am obviously a subversive Jew and I will let you gloat in noticing my mistake. I am a fool and an idiot for thinking the image was from the UK because I didn't look at the currency under the plastic knives and I will not ignore my idiocy this time. Thanks to you calling me out, I now think Britain has sensible knife laws.

You are giving him too much credit. He is American, you have to explain that you don't have dollars in the UK.

>London "thinks about" banning radical Islamic preachers from universities
ibtimes.co.uk/theresa-may-looks-ban-hate-preachers-mosques-universities-tackle-extremism-1576657

>Straight up spends 2.1Million Pounds on a "hate speech" unit
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/london-mayor-to-set-up-police-online-hate-crime-hub-in-partnership-with-social-media-firms/

Soon longbows are going to be illegal in the UK.

They're trash and look gay as fuck, I still think banning these are a slippery slope towards banning more blades.

It's only ok to kill for the queen and government.

An armed citizenry would be counter productive to our goals.

NOW STO ASKING QUESTIONS GOY AND GET BACK TO CONSUMING

But I want to be a consumer and want a new knife

Zombies have infiltrated the legislature.

Get them before they take away every means of fighting back.

Logical thought crimes eh?

I'll be sure to inform her majesty that the prison colony of oceania needs disciplinary action. Your IP is being traced and you will face a mock tribunal and public execution in melbourne come september.

God save the queen!

Are those things actually practical to any degree? they look like they're going to either break or get stuck as soon as you try to actually cut someone with them.

The UK doesn't have any authority here mang. Nice try tho.

Everything in the OP looks """functional""" except the axe.

They would be made of shitty chinese steel that doesn't hold an edge and yes they probably would get stuck.

Banning these make no sense, I mean look goy! It's even in fluro green so people can see it more clear!

What's next? Banning assault fists?

Thought-crimes are crimes against all humanity, no matter when, where or how they are committed. The UK may not intervene, but Interpol will. Australia or the moon, your atrocious acts against group-think will not be tolerated. The government is always right. Do not attempt to prove it wrong. Do not contradict it with logic. You will always lose because the government is always right. You will not be spared.

they are mall ninja tier garbage, but would look really cool on the wall next to a riced out computer (unless you are an adult)

I demand source Basket case.