Dudeweedlmao in tears watching the last Tragically Hip show being performed life right now

Dudeweedlmao in tears watching the last Tragically Hip show being performed life right now.

Lead singer is dying of brain cancer and decided to throw one big finale and the CBC is broadcasting it raw, no commercials or anything.

WE'RE AT THE SECOND ENCORE

A true leader saves his tears for the heros who carry guitars.

Justin Trudeau is a great man and an inspirational leader

I'm sick and tired of "cuck" this and "cuck" that

I bet none of you dweebs could beat him in a boxing match

>He doesn't have a Prime Minister who smokes weed, cries at concerts, and walks around shirtless in caves, taking spontaneous selfies with kids

WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

That some faggy Canada-band?

really puts the pal in principal

A

Pretty much.

They're the only Canadian band that got popular enough in Canada to leave and go to the States but didn't.

Most Americans only know them from their "New Orleans is sinkin' man, and I don't wanna swim" song that you guys banned from radio airplay after Hurricane Katrina.

Bobcaygeon is probably their best song though.

>Having a child for a leader

You deserve better, leaf

>I bet none of you dweebs could beat him in a boxing match
Weed affects your brain permanently, it'd be like fighting a 50 year old Ali

enjoy raping exploding muslims overrun your cuckntry

FUCKING

BBC
B
KEK

literally who?

>gets terminal brain cancer
>throws a huge concert for the prime minister before he dies

At last, he has finally become Tragically Hip

Thanks for the chortle greatest ally.

LEAF

That's true, weed affects your brain cancer by curing it man

Is city and colour still relevant? Literally the only Canadian artist that isn't Bryan Adams or rush that I liked. But I haven't listened to c&c since high school, which was 5 years ago lol

HE'S GOING FOR A THIRD ENCORE THE FUCKING MADMAN

LITERALLY GOING TO PLAY UNTIL HE DIES ON FUCKING STAGE

It's unfortunate that if the stage was on fire he would leave immediately to go make a speech on feminism.

this. Feels good to have such a based PM

wtf i love publicly funded broadcasting now

>1 post by these ids

hmmm

>Chinaman carrying the casket

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

That's a soldier carrying his dead comrade, show some respect.

Yeah, It's basically Canada's REM. Good stuff.
But the fact that they invited Weedman to cry on camera makes me dislike them forever. I hope the singer dies in pain.

>They're the only Canadian band that got popular enough in Canada to leave and go to the States but didn't.
Stompin Tom and Leonard Cohen come to mind. I think 54-40 passed up a good deal too after Hootie and the Blowfish's cover of I Go Blind charted big.

>But the fact that they invited Weedman to cry on camera makes me dislike them forever. I hope the singer dies in pain.

Man, what's it like being the worlds biggest cunt?

What should I name my puppers, guys? I want to name him something that reminds me of Canada.

Your army is a bunch of faggots and you don't even need them since you hide behind us

Did they play Bobcaygeon? That's the only song I know

>be Canadian
>only post worthless retard shit
>do it all the time

I hate your country and this gay ass jizz shit music

Fuck you
Fuck off
Fuck outta here

We truly are the coat holder of the bully.

Woah who the fuck rustled your jangos, Jamal?

>Man, what's it like being the worlds biggest cunt?
Feels like I earned my flag today.
This whole concert was basically a huge photo op for Trudeau, even if it didn't start that way. The fact that Downie enabled this taints the Hip forever.

>This whole concert was basically a huge photo op for Trudeau
lol

i'm just going to pretend downie didn't touch politics and enjoy him screaming on a mic for the last time.

>it'd be like fighting a 50 year old Ali
He'd still kick your scrawny lil' white boi ass

He was talking native politics only though.

The fact that BLM wasn’t mentioned is good enough for me.

It's such an empty goddamn issue too.
>pls throw more money at alcoholic injun recluses jutsin ;_;

Rudeposting intensifies

its alway native politics tho. the eternal blackspot on all of canada.

cbc doesn't even allow comments on first nation politic articles.

IT WOULD BE A GOOD FUCKING WAY TO GO!

What's with the smokey haze?

Filthy worthless savages. They need to be genocied so fucking bad.

It is a tragedy that their birth rates aren't dropping. Only more suffering in the long run.

#NativeLivesMatter

Anyone??

BLM btfo???

What a fucking pussy. Holy shit. Are we sure that he is biologically male?

Where is this taking place?

SHART

Kingston, Ontario

Kingston right now is a Sup Forums wet dream. 30,000 white people congregating to celebrate a rock band.

Anyone else literally never heard of this band until today?

>says the country whos army allows fags spics and niggers into high rank positions and funds tranny surgery with taxpayer dollars

Nope
The tragically hip is such an unfortunate band name.

tfw normies and trudeau care about some irrelevant band that was a different decade's nickleback for being "influential" but give a state funeral when this guy passes

feels bad

You would think so but apparently No it's more contrarian to go "LOL CANCER" like we're in 2010 Sup Forums

Nobody blames you. The merchant doesn't have much time for bands from elsewhere in the Anglosphere.

Big only within Canada, but very big within Canada.

The Hip are probably overrated but they are clearly not Nickelback tier.

Didn't sell out to Hollyjew, and a lot of their lyrics are about Leafland, our history, our culture, and our landscape.

Honestly, nothing short of a national treasure, and a beautiful product of patriotism.

Unfortunate how? I always thought it was an amazing band name.

I had no idea they were so popular until they announced he was dieing. Then it's been all over the media non stop. I never liked them that much, couldn't care less about the concert or the band.

>Comparing The Hip to Nickleback

You would have to be uncultured swine to think they're even in the same category.

>I had no idea they were so popular

A lot of bands are like this though.

In terms of pop-music, what you hear on the radio is probably only about 5% of bands that could draw crowds like this.

I’d love to think that Downie doesn’t have cancer and this was all just a big scam to have one last massive tour.

>normie friends never give a fuck about tragically hip
>announces cancer and concert dates
>they claim to always have been hip fans
>go to the bar to watch their last show live

What a bunch of phonies

yeah but that's what makes them normies. The same shit happens with Olympic hockey amongst other things.

I don't think we should be hating on the guy for inviting weedman. The singer was incredibly patriotic and probably is unaware of the damage that Trudeau is causing.

This is now a Molyneux thread because he's Canadian and OP's thread is complete shit.
Post your best molymemes. All I have is pictures of his face, so I'll post those for now. Ok? Ok.

How does it feel to be a friendless loser?

I like this molymeme face the best because it captures his personality and soldifies it for everyone to enjoy.

NOT

it also fucking kills your personality and turns you into an unlikable cunt.

No matter what, I'll never be Canadian. There is only so far I can fall.

You're all unlikable cunts

it can do the opposite to
some people are too smart for there own good and worry to much
weed can relax you and kill your brain cells so you don't worry as much about betaness alphaness and shit like that
it can lower your iq to a average level and make you fit in with society

I hope Gord gets better

All of the above and Canada is STILL the bitch in the relationship.

Really makes you ponder

I don't even smoke weed and I know you're retarded. Alcohol kills your personality since the shit fucking kills your brain.

>be Canadian
>shitpost
>hire South Africans to fly across the planet and put out fires for you
>like some faggoty shitband that plays shitmusic
>shitpost

Alcohol in moderation makes people more sociable though, unlike weed which just makes people retarded

How many sharts have you done in the mart today?

Because you have any idea what you're talking about. How about you shut the fuck up?

You don't need Alcohol to make you sociable. How would weed in moderation not be okay?

Wal-Mart is prohibited from opperating businesses in my area you stupid fucker

Can we all agree the Canadians have surpassed the Swedes in cuckposting.

We need alcohol to make your lot tolerable. Your just so fucking shit. All of you. Shit.

rip marcus

Says the autist spamming (((Stefan Molyneux)))

Yeah, you don't need it but it helps some people

Weed is just totally anti-social and makes you want to lie around and stare at shit

And I was one of them

Why the fuck are non-tmz news sites talking about this band like this is a geopolitical event, I've heard some of their songs and liked them but they're not news worthy like wtf did this guy do some sort of favour for the overlord jews

I don't know about that. Have you ever been in the same room as marijuana in your entire life?

Yes, I used to do it fairly regularly and I have friends who still do

The Tragically Hip is one of the least talented bands I have ever heard. How the fuck do people enjoy the lead singer? Awful, lazy music. Of course some of their songs are listenable, but you have to understand that it is not difficult to do that.

t. A guy in a Yes cover band

Oh wow, you stood around and looked at our pompous faggot of a leader standing around in front of thousands of iPhones just having a ball.

Sure m8.