Applying for uni next year soon Sup Forums give me some red pilled/ Sup Forums approved degrees

Applying for uni next year soon Sup Forums give me some red pilled/ Sup Forums approved degrees

plumbing and or welding

Nuclear engineering

t. my degree

Womyns studies
Comparative Womyn Literature
Womyns Electrical Engineering
Womyns Organic Chemistry
Womyns Engineering

In an expert in your mom's plumbing, if you know what I mean.
>ameriburger BTFO

Indigenous studies

Petroleum Engineering.

anything involving business, finance or money.

philosophy, history, or math. don't fall for the computer science meme. real education doesn't involve computers.

i think all stem are approved

you have to be smart cookie for nukes?

Custodial Engineering

I'm in my first year. I don't really know if it was a good idea. How are my job prospects going to be looking when I graduate? 20 years down the track?

thats why i think everbody should have latin classes

No chance

The only uni in my state that offers Nuclear engineering is the shit one. Already got an early offer for engineering at the good uni but still unsure if I want to take it or not

if you dont already know what youre going to uni for dont go

EE any good>

nanomachines

Aboriginal health and well being?
>tfw this is actually a major

unchecked.
now checked.

Become a Third Reich scholar.

Youre going to take in about 10k a year of debt if you decide to go to uni, more if the course you are choosing is full fee and not government sponsored. Do not go into debt because its something you love, this shit is an investment and treat it as such, when you have parents who are willing to pay for your uni and can support whatever endeavor you wish to undertake then feel free to study ancient Kyrgyzstan literature. If you do not, choose a degree you believe will help pay itself off and be a worth while investment.

If youre in it for money think long and hard about getting into it, here in aus you can make an absolute killing by simply getting into a trade, be working and making money almost a decade sooner and go into way less debt. My best friend went this route and i went the uni path, our lines wont intersect until we're in our 40s like the graph says.

Research, sure. Engineering? Well you just need to learn the principles that others have already figured out, and how to apply them. You don't need to be a genius, but if you can't learn to do high level math, your not gonna make it.

If you go with anything applying to computing, don't go generic comp-sci unless you explicitly want to go into general computer theory/research. Otherwise, you'll waste yer time with years of super slow theory. If you wanna program, look for specific software engineering programs, if you want to do hardware/circuits, look for a computer hardware program. Otherwise its like looking for an engineering job with a physics degree, you know the concepts but you've barely spent any time on the practical.

fpbp

Bio statistical analysis is super high demand super high paying.

Biology and hard math is what you will get into.

it cannot be something you go to college for, because then you would be going into massive debt with the jew. so count that out.

it cant be related or close to any left-wing supported businesses i.e. owning a marijuana store, selling drugs, human trafficing, gambling, etc. remember: anything you think is degenerate probably is. so if theres any doubt, forget about it.

obviously banks are out of the question because they are run by jews

I would say your best bet is to learn a trade like the first user suggested. You MUST make certain your employer is republican first though. gun, cigarette, and tobacco sales are alright as well. remember though, follow the money.

dont be retarded man. UPS driver "full time" is about a 16 hour day. every day. They get paid ridiculous amounts of money, especially during the holidays, but if you think a UPS driver is going to make the same as a physician, you need a reality check.

economics or statistics

The fact that you're unironically soliciting advice from Sup Forums is enough proof that it doesn't really matter what you major in since your future is irreparably fucked. I'm surprised you even got accepted into any universities, to be honest.

Whatever you pick, just stick with it. You can make a future with anything if you're clever enough.

Something with expected job growth. That's it.

its just a graph i found, i didnt check it for accuracy but i think the point it makes lines up with what i was saying, my best friend became an electrician and owned his own home by his 26th birthday, i was studying on my 26th birthday and lived at home.

Also if you read the graph you can clearly see that they do not make the same thus the intersection of the graphs. The point at which they intersect i have no doubt is a bit earlier but what im trying to point out to OP is that if you go the uni route you will sink before you swim usually

Become a nurse like me.

is Finance/Business/Economics any good?

>everyone keeps saying trade is the best
Is it true or are we all joking around here? My father is an electrician and owns an entire business and made about $400k a year. The problem is that I don't have interest in trade and I am not very good at it.

>engineering
>high level math

Heh.

>Finance
basically need to go to a top 20 business school and get a 4.0 to make it worth. then u get to be a slave for about 4-6 years working 80+ hour weeks for 80-120k. and basically everyone you interact with on a daily basis will be a sociopath
>Business
generally shit. need to pair it with something else
>Economics
depends on school. heavily quantitative programs are generally quite good (Bachelor of Science not Bachelor of Arts). do well in a good program and you can make the same as the finance kid above without wanting to kill yourself

Nuclear engineering is gonna have a fair bit of high level math. Those reaction rate calculations aren't gonna make themselves.

It's not high level math, engineering is fairly easy when it comes to math and physics.

Physics
Also this

Actuarial
Statistics
Computer Science

Just a stupid question but what exactly is a liberal arts major? Is it different from a common arts major? Why is it liberal?

"Liberal Arts" majors are general knowledge majors as opposed to specific (applicable) knowledge.

mechanical engineering = i can build some shit
philosophy (lib arts) = i learned a bunch of random shit

ah so liberal arts doesnt really refer to making artsy shit. I always thought it means literally doing paintings and stuff.

This. Optical engineering here, arguably one of the area with most difficult "math".

High level math is something else entirely from the *calculations* engineers make. I know very few engineers who could bear doing "real" maths for any extended period of time. I personally find it way too abstract and I just don't see the point when reading pure math papers, but I know they have some importance that I won't deny.

Doesn't matter I guess, as long as everyone does what he's good with.

yeah they like to be faggots with their terminology

artsy majors tend to have their own departments (Arts, Fine Arts, something like that usually)

Boom and bust. It's the nature of the industry. If you're not a tard who acts nigger rich during the boom cycles, you'll be fine during the busts. Use the down periods to enjoy life because you'll be busy as fuck while being showered with cash during the up periods.

>huge mining boom in western australia
>everyone buying mansions and yachts
>boom dies
>people are going broke

was funny to read in the news

Critical Theorist