This obnoxious Qatari twat in every fucking thread

This obnoxious Qatari twat in every fucking thread

poor (You)

>obnoxious

He seems alright to me.

Thanks for the (you)

Why do you do it? I don't hate it, I'm just wondering why are you posting this in every thread.

Have another one

aren't you the cunt posting "YOUR MOM" in an unhealthy number of threads

Is it true you guys get a bunch of oil money from the government for free and don't have to do anything?

Yeah. I literally don't need to work, if I wanted to I can just spend all day at home on government benefits as a lazy piece of shit. But that's not the kind of life I want to lead, I have more ambitions than that. I own my own business, currently studying for a degree and I want to start a family at some point (when I do I'll probably stop posting on here and will be too busy raising my own kids, so that's a good thing for you guys).

yeah what are you going to do about it??

Do most people try to do something or do they become NEETs? Genuinely jealous of you though buddy. Wish I could start a business with free guberment money.

My boi

filtered his flag, gonna filter Belize too if he keeps it up

maybe after a month or so those flags will return to obscure rareness.

yeah that's my plain becoming back after summer

kys

Belize poster was actually pretty cool, but then a bunch of gay mexicans kept bullying him until he lost control and starting posting your mom in every thread. i FUCKING hate mexicans, they ruin everything.

>Qatari

he's cool
you're cool

>Blocking people
You just let them win

damn that's a tragic story =( poor belize

you the guy with the woodworking shop?

WHY ARE YOU IN EVERY THREAD

>most people

Most people here are expats. My neighbour is iraqi and somali and they take their money to start businesses in their own home countries and and vacate there. To explain Qatar to you, basically think of a worldwide bank, everyone comes here to make money, then they take that money to invest it into their own country.

He is a blackzilian with proxy

Because it's a desert. I have nothing to do than to sit all day long on my pc. I have no idea how you boring fucks who live in countries like Canada, USA, sweden etc. stay so long on this website. I envy you, if I were in your country I'd go out everyday.

German posters have become a pain in the ass too. All that scat and so on
Dont mind me, burger waiting in Frankfort for transit to Singapore

>My neighbour is iraqi and somali and they take their money to start businesses in their own home countries and and vacate there
People who aren't native citizens can get money?

lol

Were autists, we can't go out.

You can gain qatari citizenship. Many people try to apply for it, you have to go through an interview process and they check if you meet their requirements. Everybody applies to for it, europeans, arabs, africans etc.

(You)

You are in every thread 24/7, very rude behavior
I am watching you closely

Is it easy? Man you guys must be truly loaded if you just hand out money and citizenship like that.

>Man you guys must be truly loaded

We literally have the highest GDP on the planet. Yes we're loaded. A lot of it is due to the fact that we're a very small island with incredibly big amounts of petrol and foreign investment.

>is it easy?

Nah. They test your language skills in arabic, try to see your intentions in the country and see how many years you've lived in the country. Another way to get qatari citizenship is to marry a qatari woman.

>We literally have the highest GDP on the planet
Nah, Luxembourg and Switzerland are higher.

Nope. Luxembourg is 2nd place, and it constantly changes between them and Qatar. Switzerland is just no, they've never even been near 3rd place.

Do most people get a piece of that wealth or is Qatar an unequal country?

>A lot of it is due to the fact that we're a very small island with incredibly big amounts of petrol and foreign investment
its entirely due to that*

Why did your air force order so many planes

Nah. We actually used to have a pretty good jewelry and fish industry before that. We weren't nearly as rich as we are now back then, but we weren't poverty either.

The construction workers are poor as shit. But on the plus side, they get free housing (it's not a luxury villa, more like a small shitty room, but it's still free), get to not pay electricity and water bills (that's on the house owner to pay, not them) and they work very limited hours. Yet they still complain.

>air force

You mean our carrier company, qatar airways. It's one of the biggest carrier companies in the world, and it's what qataris consider to be the major business of the country after all the petrol runs out. Our army is a joke, if we got invaded now, we'd just spread our assholes and get fucked.

>Qatar, a literal pimple on Saudi Arabia has the highest GDP in the world
>tons of people just leech money off it
what the fuck I never knew this

No your airforce just ordered Like 100 combat planes rafales f-15s and typhoons how do you not know that

I know this feel, I live in AZ and it's the most boring soulless place ever. Can't wait to get the fuck out

Literally never heard of this, it was never on any of the newspapers, but then I googled it and some euro news site has an article about it. It's pretty weird that they'd censor it, but I guess they're doing it because they're fearing an invasion happening cause of the blockade.