These are the Great Powers of the world in 2050

These are the Great Powers of the world in 2050.

>Western Bloc
Consists of the US, EU, Commonwealth, and Jakorta Triangle. Friendly with Brazil and Patria Grande (Hispanic America). Advanced.

>China
Hostile towards the Western Bloc and India, friendly with Iran. Developed.

>ASEAN
Recently united, neutral towards all, friendly towards India. Rapidly developing.

>India
Neutral towards all except China (hostile), friendly with ASEAN. Rapidly developing.

>Iran
Hostile towards Arab Leauge, declining power, friendly with China. Mostly developed.

>Arab League
Neutral towards all except Iran (hostile), friendly with East Africa industrial powerhouse of Africa. Mostly developed.

>East African Community
Neutral towards all, friendly with the Arab League. Recently unified and rapidly developing.

>Patria Grande (Hispanic America)
Allied with Brazil, friendly with the Western Bloc, neutral towards others. Mostly developed.

>Brazil
Allied with Patria Grande, friendly with the Western Bloc, neutral towards others. Mostly developed.

Who do you support, Sup Forums?

I support KARA BOGA, always.

Only way Russia would side with the western europeans is if China invades.

the fuck is ASEAN

China since it is going to be way more powerful than you predict

>EU will still exist in 2050

Russia would rather get aids then join the EU

Russia will never be a part of EU
(under the same conditions as previously discussed)

you forgot to mention that India is allied with Iran and has split about half of Pakistan between them

Why is Iran hostile to Arabs?

Russia is rightful American clay, fuck off EU.

I give it 20 years to be honest familia. But

>Russia
>EU

>India
>Not friendly with West and Russia

Probably historical reasons. People hate people that are similar to them in close proximity: Pakistanis & Indians, Scots & English, Persians & Arabs, Turks & Kurds etc

What's up with the bicolor LatAm countries?

Friendship with india ended
now China is my best friend

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

so much no

I don't see why ASEAN or the EU would become one nation with all the different languages, cultures, and ethnicities.

Also why the fuck is Korea part of Japan?

Actually it's for religious reasons. Persians are mostly shia muslim while arabs are mostly sunni.

>arabs uniting
>turkey in the EU
>russia in the EU
>the EU still exists
>SEA developing

no.

5-10 years of massive tv propoganda and russia will join even into hell

>EU
>still stands
lol no. Forget about them

It's not even a question of Russia siding with the EU, the EU would never accept Russia. The EU NEEDS Russia as an outsider to keep itself together, it's part of its very fabric.

They will never, never take you.

>Patria Grande
how about i slap your shit you sonofabitch