Hi I'm Ghost Rider

Hi I'm Ghost Rider.

What are recs for him? His design is awesome.

You're not white! How do you expect me to believe you're allowed to pass judgment on people beneath you

>that hair
they're gonna fix that, right?

All-New Ghost Rider
Secret Wars: Ghost Riders
Secret Wars: Secret Love

literally his only stories so far, but he's slated to show up in Champions a couple issues in. May or may not be a recurring character.

>Gay Rider
Fixed.

Classic GR. A comic for real men.

>Classic GR. A comic for real men.
Huh, I've never heard anyone actually recommend the Carter Slade volume.

Wait, do you mean the Carter Slade volume or the Rex Fury comic? I haven't read either.

He mostly goes after LA gangbangers.

I mean classic Ghost Rider.
>the Carter Slade volume or the Rex Fury comic
Not familiar with those books.

>one hot Latino vs. a bunch of hot LA men

That's classic Ghost Rider and original Ghost Rider respectively.

Lewd

You did your homework, son. I'm proud of you.

I recommend the Ghost Rider that was created in 1973, especially the 1970s run and his appearances in Defenders. Then there's the 90s run, although it's a bit GRIMDARK X-TREEEEME!

Sounds hawt

That's the heat of vengeance.

Yo soy el Vengador Fantasma.

>not El Jinete Fantasma, or El Motero Fantasma
UN TRABAJO

Probably not, though to be fair Robbie did shave his hair early in the book. I'm assuming he'll have been Ghost Rider for awhile in AoS

Maybe we'll get an origins flashback with the skunk stripe hair intact. Or maybe he'll start growing it back as the season progresses, again, like the comic.

I'm curious to see if they do the 'possessed eye' in the show at all.

is he played by abed from community

>Gabriel Luna
Fuck! I thought it was Diego Luna.

kek

Guy's name is Gabriel Luna. He hasn't had too many main character roles, and the ones he did have were shortened via show cancellation.

Is he Spirit of Vengeance possessed, or serial killer possessed for AoS?

I don't think we've gotten confirmation on that yet. Whedon and Co said they are going to play with the character a little since there's so little history behind Robbie, but they want to stay true to his book at it's core.

I'm hoping that means we get a healthy dose of Gabe, and Eli's original story as a satanist criminal/gangster and Robbie and Gabe's uncle that's just waiting for Robbie's resolve to crack.

Also, Robbie has a new Ghost Rider series starting in November.

^What they said, only the second title is actually Secret Wars: Ghost Racers. ANGR and SW:GR/SW:SL are separate universes.

Also, Robbie has a new Ghost Rider series starting in November.

If Marvel was smart they would have struck a deal with Zayn Malik. The fucking money for both parties would have been outrageous. Start him off on AoS with big budget episodes and then spin off into a solo movie if the character gets popular enough.

Hi I'm Rider Ghost.

>doing the possessed eye

That's probably all we'll see of him most of the time considering the budget. He'll probably only be in Rider form for a few seconds at most the whole season.

>My Name is Robby Reyes, and I'm the fastest Mexican on the planet.

surely adobe animator pro flame effects aren't that hard to implement

>[Eurobeat intensifies]

Did they just look for the ugliest guy they could find? Why didn't they get a teenager?

>ANGR and SW:GR/SW:SL
>we can never just have a straight #1-#30+ series anymore

Not knocking the comics, haven't read them, but fucking hell, Marvel reading order from the past 3 years is a nightmare.

>Motero
>rides a fucking car

chingue su madre maricón

Mexico don't lose your head.

underaged actors come at a premium and have hellacious insurance laws attatched

Yeah because slade really made the name popular...

Company-wide, universe-altering events tend to fuck things up like that. The fact that so many All-New Marvel titles started within 18 months of Secret Wars just made it worse.

At least we know the new series is going to be a direct continuation of the All-New storyline. If we're lucky, AoS Ghost Rider gets more people into the books, so we can get more than 1-2 storylines into development.

Robbie's story itself is pretty strong, though the artists switching a couple times was frustrating. Might be a good time to give it a shot, with this return of the character.

Hi Ghost Rider, I'm disappointed.

It's Marvel's new method, isn't it? Some "seasonal" model where there's some kind of overarching big fucking event tying everything together?

Fuck, books just can't develop on their own anymore. There has to be some big fucking thing getting in the way. No wonder no one gives a shit about Nova and Miles. They haven't had a chance to develop and grow into their own because they keep getting dragged into massive events.

that's not nicholas cage

Amen to that. The fact that Robbie's run as Ghost Rider mostly avoided getting sucked into the cross over madness was a big part of why I kept reading it when I dropped most of Marvels other books.

He probably can't act though, and I heard he's actually pretty crazy.