Is this LGBT propaganda?

I just came across this weird pic on my Facebook, wtf's up with the weird flag designs that don't represent countries? Could someone explain to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

nonbinary.org/wiki/Flags
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Bump for curiosity

>with full hearts and great pride
>great pride
What did they mean by this?

Bump

Doesn't anyone have a shred of idea? Sup Forums pls

Poland can into country.

That's not Poland's flag in the pic, it's upside down...

I'm looking into it right now and checking if the gender flags somehow match

Indonesia

The flag shown is Indonesia or Monaco. The people who made the picture probably didn't know that tbqfhf.

Wtf makes you think it's LGBT propaganda?

It would take more effort to show every flag that was in the Olympics so they just made fake ones.

Plus all those random colors clash as opposed to only having those 4.

The jap flag lookalike is obviously to promote diversity in Japan along with SJW culture & BLM movements. Japan should nuke itself as a pre-emptive strike against this conspiracy.

Please leave that to us. We're pretty good at nuking them apparently.

>Wtf makes you think it's LGBT propaganda?
Because the coloring is consistent

True, it does look like either of those (which i didn't know)

Ok, aside from the Indonesian flag, i have no idea what the others could represent

Checking all countries' flags now to check

1. Why the fuck did you see those colors and somehow know that some faggots use those colors as their fag flag?

2. I'm 98% sure it's what I said. They can't put every single flag on that image or else it would be too cluttered. They also can't omit any flags because people will gripe. So they used made up flags.

LOL i DON'T FUCKING UNDERSETAND THEESER COLOURSA
like, aisn't polyamours just pansexual?
lol what the fuck facebook???

>1. Why the fuck did you see those colors and somehow know that some faggots use those colors as their fag flag?
When i first read about out of nowhere terms like genderfluid or neutrois, i had to check wtf they meant and i came across this website with all the different flags: nonbinary.org/wiki/Flags

I just have a good memory

You could be right about the random colors but come on, doesn't the coincidence make you curious? They really are using common LBGT colors...

There are of variations among LBGT flags, but the coloring does seem consistent with the pic and aside from Indonesia's flag (which could be a coincidence), no country is represented (aside maybe from the LoveWins Japanese one)

Interesting...

Found another one! It's a flag used by divers

Maybe they're all sports related then, lets see

If they had actual flags it would trigger SOMEONE out there based on the flags they chose to show/not show; which flags were prominent or relegated to the background etc.
They decided to just avoid the fake outrage and make them up.

Oh i see, that actually make sense!

They could have chosen a more varied array of colors though, but i guess it's just the...personal taste of the artist then, which would also make sense. A case of unconscious projecting :^)