youtube.com/watch?v=WH-IfJE3kfM
socialmatter.net/2016/02/23/mannerbund-101/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not first

hats

aye

I want to smell her anus.

6IX9INE WITH THE NINE ON THE REGULAR

Our Fandom has finally found a political voice. For the sake of its survival it took up arms against an insurrectionary fascist cult and thus acquired the fangs it had for so long only depicted in art. Organic autonomous social movements like ours is becoming are always defanged. It is dangerous to authority to have a people empowered and aware such as ours running around off the leash. The tombstones of cultural phenomenon such as ours adorn the walls of of the shops in the malls of America. Every one hosts a collection of facsimiles whose images once contained great power but whos potency was neutered to a sales slogan. Rainbow flags, punk, and rebellion itself. The artwork is depersonalized, the idols bought out, and the radical fanbase disposed of and if not replaced with consumer sheep then the bought-up work is abandoned entirely. Such is Capital.

But we are wild animals. We have built something that exists nowhere else on earth. We have built a fandom upon an idea instead of a product. Anthropomorphics is not the product! It is the kernel of the idea of the Furry Fandom. The idea can not be owned. It is the right of every Furry to experiment with this idea. What the Fandom -is- is its structures. Its institutions. Its conventions, art sites, and communication apps. This is what is possible to buy out, and it has already begun to be bought out. Fur Affinity was among the first, selling to IMVU. The outrage that followed was due to the Fandom viewing FA as a critical communal effort of the Furry Fandom and it was rightfully expressed. A worthy number of the next generation of Furs use the Furry Amino app which is a subset of the greater Amino apps “family” all of which are based on the commodification of the fanbase of other fandoms.

Filtered every single one of the expat attention whores

you're by far the worst poster /brit/ has ever had

It is merely our over-prevalent adult nature that has secured our autonomy so far, but eventually commodification of the Furry Fandom will be attempted in earnest, and hastened by our newfound strength. In order to accomplish this commodification the social structure of the Fandom must be bought out. Be wary of future cons which speak of partnerships with brands or investments by companies seeking “to help the Fandom grow” (as was IMVUs sales pitch). These are snakes in the grass and your fellow Fur selling you out! It is the first stage of the death of the Fandom as we control it!

But what would these snakes bent on making a buck off our creation do when baffled by a publically owned convention? What would they do if they found out the furry art website they want to buy is owned by ALL of its users? A convention which is the communal property of all of its con-goers! Imagine when they roll up with their cool kid Zuckerberg haircuts and friendly smiling MBA faces to find that they can not buy out the chairman of the furry convention or owner of the website because there is no sole owner!

To prevent the commodification of our creation and the defanging of our awakened self-determination, our conventions, our art sites, our messengers, all must first become non-profits and then have ownership dissolved into the hands of the Furries who through their laboring at art and organization create the Fandoms value. Thus the Fandom becomes a democratic assembly! This would be nothing short of a Revolution. The very way Furries administer our Fandoms affairs would be changed forever for the better, its future secured. What bill must the corporate world be willing to foot to buy out all of us? They could not make a deal with the chairman of the convention, or owner of the site or app. That chairman, democratically elected, would have to defer to the collective authority of the people, who’s response would undoubtedly be “from my cold dead paws!”

>I will live another 60-70 years

so incredibly lonely
honestly the thought of even being alive next year is absolutely terrifying to me

reminder that this picture exists because brendan had just recently buried his mom

>Hahaha, I watched people I knew die before my eyes, but I'm famous now so I don't care

don't care

just want to lie around and drink until i can stop thinking

>Beto is in this thread right now
Don't think so.

yeah you suck

Need a rich old man to grope my ass and taint

sick of seeing this cunt's face everywhere
hate Sup Forums and its overused injokes
fuck off

you're free to return to reddit

Sup Forums and reddit are awful for the same reasons

her eyelashes are awful

Will be 51/52 in 2050

a fucking leaf haha am i right guys?

will be 58
-_-

sometimes think how my parents must feel in regards to their mortality and how it's changed them

Will be dead in 2050

i'll be 54 and a based wizard

who /having a midlife crisis at 23/ here

Will be 62.

Lucky

>midlife crisis at 23
lol are you somalian

>sick of seeing this cunt's face everywhere
>hate Sup Forums and its overused injokes
>fuck off

doing a 'cide after the parents are gone in all likelyhood

mom wants me to meet her for lunch tomorrow

what'll you order?

hope Sup Forums cease to exist in 5 years, i don't want to post along people who was born in 2000-onwards

I'm not even going to wait for them

I was born in 2000

youtube.com/watch?v=WH-IfJE3kfM

don't know where we're going
really don't want to go honestly

Never trust people born in the 21st century

can't bring myself to watch even a femtosecond of this

what are the symptoms?

bit selfish

things are coming to a head for me
nights spent in a&e are becoming more frequent, I started being more hassle than I'm worth a long time ago
a bit of grief now is better than a lot of grief over the next 20 years or so

Do you know the riddle of gold, traveler?

don't care, not suffering decades for their benefit

could you be more vague

Why'd she ask you?

bitcoin

>nights spent in a&e are becoming more frequent
you take overdoses?

rather not go into it and be called an edgy twat for the millionth time

haven't seen her in a while

piloting lessons

okay :)

do tell

Could disappear from the face of the Earth and no one would even notice

Los duendes apestosos

hope it's cokemong who's in a&e regularly
doubt it though

don't be so fucking rude beto

done it once or twice but couldn't stand the comedown

>itt
I PUSH MY FINGERS I TO MY..

If you don't support the Lion of Damascus, feel free to leave /brit/ any time.

these are real depression suicide hours
*stabs myself in the stomach*

go jump off a cliff before i punt you off little runtling

oh no

Do you think they ever fuck?

Nothing wrong with having a community of like minded people you can rely on you shallow cunt

very gay, quite impressed richard's managed to get a harem of confused lads

chubby bastard

>dad walks in

bumlord central i imagine, cant wait for the lawsuits to start

>if you have any friendship or fraternity with fellow men your a FAGGOT
kys

cheeky

>>if you have any friendship or fraternity with fellow men your a FAGGOT
>kys

I'm in favour of modern day Männerbund tbqh just found the extract amusing

I mean the Romans and Greeks had it right

RiCHAD Spencer

hm

Holes: vagina and anus.

You

richard spencer supports Israel LOL

women actually believe Frodo and Sam were gay because they can't understand male friendship

>if you hug your dad your a FAAAAGGG
Literally had someone say something like this to me

that's a great one beto had a hearty chuckle

Sam was Frodo's servant. Peter Jackson left that bit out.

socialmatter.net/2016/02/23/mannerbund-101/

interesting

some lad in argentina on Sup Forums said he worked full time and made $250 a month
I got more than that as a kid with allowance
strange world

kukaRRAAAACHAAAA

americans are fat and stupid

Masters and servants can be friends very easily though

would love to hug my dad without being gay but i think he already suspects me of being a bum boy

I'm fit and I have a triple digit IQ

well, are you? I won't judge