What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Air_Base
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Snow.

Fewest niggers of any nation

Snow, ice and a "secret" military base on the northern part of the island. There's also a noticeable lack of green there.

Horror films that flop in the box office

What does this base do, supposedly?

Suicide and domestic violence

]I heard it was a US base that stored nuclear submarines or something like that, but I honestly have no idea. I just heard rumors that they have a base up there.

Mainly Satellite tracking.

Cool

Such secret

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Air_Base

It's nice and big and distracting.

It helps them hide in plain sight... over there....

Ancient Proto-Viking castle fortresses buried in the deep ice. Believed to be relics from the previous era of Nordic exploration prior to the Dark Ages, during the thousand or so years before the rise of Athens and other Greek city states.

It is unknown how, why, or when their civilization died out, other than these are the only known surviving structures. We know they're man-made because of tool mark readings on the ice scans and the ice cores we've collected that drilled into them. We know they're Nordic because of runes on these same samples are a precursor to the runes used by ancient Scandinavian cultures during the Viking Age, hence the denomination of 'Proto-Viking'.

As ice continues to melt on Greenland, we'll eventually be able to explore these fortresses and find out more about them. It may be that they're not as large as we believe but it may provide context for the truth about the ancient Aryan race.

That belongs to Norway, user

That's not the one I'm talking about. If rumors are true, there's another base on the northern tip of the island that is completely underground. Although I have no way of confirming this.

Their villages r really comfy looking

Svalbard is a pretty depressing place. This is the capital.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm

Suicide

The only place I know of where there's a "super secret base" is on svalbard where the global seed bank is located, it's nuclear proof, underground and all that.

That's what it was. Thanks mate.

I've never heard about this base. It doesn't really surprise me that there's one on that nearly deserted ice cap though,

People who post antpics should be shot.

It looks like the place where they keep the seeds.