Religion

Sup Forums, is Christianity better than other religions?

Nothing has yet beaten Scientology as the true king of religions, so therefore no, Christianity is not better.

> Not taking the Hermetic pill

brainwashed scum

Absolutely, though "better" isn't the right word. Christianity is *THE* faith. The right, while all else is the wrong.

Better than Islam but worse than dieism
All religion is a bunch if wank anyway

who wouldnt want to put their faith in a guy who defeated death.
pretty cool if you ask me

A bunch of shitty and gay replies that you won't even give a shit about will ensue BUT ONLY IF

OP IS A FAGGOT!

living draconian is the only way

go ahead and be a christ loving caring pansy

>Nothing has yet beaten Scientology as the true king of religions

Nigga fuck Scientology

Because Jesus is the way the truth and the life. There is no other way to God.

OK pal

Focus more on yourself than religion. Getting caught up in religion is a waste.

It is indeed user.

The first thing you need to ask yourself is this:
what is the most important question in life? The answer to this is provided in the legend of the Holy Grail, when Percival meets the Fisher King. He asks him the most important question: what ails thee?

Why do we suffer? Now, of all the major religions, there are two candidates who have a legitimate answer to this, Christianity and Buddhism. However, Buddhism's answer is gravely deficient. So the last man standing is Christianity. Only Christianity can offer you a profound sense of the meaning of suffering.

DEISM / PANDEISM

FUCK YOU

ANCAP FOR LIFE

Jesus: Power level MAX
Notable saying:
"Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

It's the most complete. You can learn something from buddhism and hinduism though.

>being religious

Thanks for taking the biggest blue pill in the Universe, guys. I'm sure that believing the same shit people believed back in the 1400's will not hold back humanity in any way.

Exactly. Buddhism's solution is non-attachment. Stop grasping after joy, freedom from suffering, permanence, meaning, life, reality. Basically just give up, put your soul to sleep and conquer suffering by killing emotion.

In Christianity, you ground yourself in God through faith and love and there is no suffering you can't endure. You can even take on the suffering of others.

Yeah! Why would you believe in things people believed in the 1400's like that light could be curved! I mean, c'mon. It's 2016.

I get it

It's code for bust you out right? Where are they holding you user? I won't let Tom Cruise do this again.

Fucktonne better, mostly because it's more about teaching you virtues rather than teaching you virtuous acts.

Judaism.
Everyone's is their bitch.

The problem of our times is Liberalism. The parent paradigm of liberalism is Protestantism. Everything was underdone because the Protestant Reformation was allowed to spread. The Jesuits failed in their charge, which is why there is always a Jesuit behind a lot of the problems we face today, including the current Pope.

I want to rescue you South African bro.

It has managed to integrate with civilized behavior better than most religions, it encourages community cohesion and two parent family units, the doing of good works like charity and community service, it doesn't encourage violence anywhere near as strongly as it's fellow Abrahamic religion, Islam. For the most part Christians do not attempt to destroy the societies they live in or undermine science (excepting creatards).

In short yes, it isn't perfect but it's done pretty good compared to most other religions in the modern world.

dude i seriously think about that from time to time. We need to get our people out of there asap

Yes
It's the one that offends everyone