Texan anons. Bring your guns and save Trump at all costs

Texan anons. Bring your guns and save Trump at all costs

Other urls found in this thread:

redguardsla.org/post/138701365009/red-guards-austin-a-year-summation-of-the-life
politicalpartytime.org/party/41009/
politicalpartytime.org/party/41909/
youtube.com/watch?v=y28Zk2V9zOg
snopes.com/pride-parade-fire-hydrant/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/20/hillary-supporters-punch-spit-and-turn-violent-at-donald-trump-fundraiser-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ehhh nothing will happen

I'll be there, probably start stabbing these faggots as soon as I see them

Of course Austin would be the one to do this.

>red guard Austin
>antifa faggots in Texas

They did not think this through

>"red guards" austin

do these retards even make a cursory glance at history? naming themselves after Mao's child soldier communist death and torture squads? WTF

great, more bottom feeders who want to play soldier

let Secret Service and Police do their jobs

How is this not incitement to violence?

Report to the FBI.

go to the fb its retarded

>do these retards even make a cursory glance at history?
they're commies what do you think ?

>decentralizing the federal government
>fascist

What.

>red guards

Hahaha

>Red Guards
Didn't knew there where Moorish niggers in Texan.

"fascist" is just a buzzword for "deviates from progressive dogma" nowadays.
The marxist progressives are more fascistic in nature than any trump supporter but they don't even realize it..

good plan

Was that from the Battle of Sacramento?

>Texas
>Not killing antifa vermin

Step up your game faggots

yeah... I guess the Che shirts are just as bad. This just shocked me, and I didn't think I would be shocked at the degeneracy of these subhumans

>Antifa
>in Texas
wew lad

they even written a risk assessment letter...

redguardsla.org/post/138701365009/red-guards-austin-a-year-summation-of-the-life

Man. Fuck that shithole.

It's Austin
And I have never heard of these faggots

Anyway
This is their meet up website
politicalpartytime.org/party/41009/

Here is the Austin police tip line
TIPS Hotline-512-472-TIPS (8477 or 800-893-TIPS (8477)

Hahaha oh wow
>Texas isn't cucked
>This is what Texasfags actually believe
Just take a good look at Houston, Austin, and DFW. You're culturally enriched alright.

kick commies in the head until dead

you have an anti subversion law right, why do you let this shit?

Fucked up
This is their meet up website
politicalpartytime.org/party/41909/

some are unironic communists. Like not even trying to pretend that "communism was never tried and stalism is something else" kind of people, just straight-up agreeing with what stalin and mao did

>wear a mask

Aww, they're even nicely making them easier to recognize, just stab whoever you see wearing a mask.

I've lived in DFW for 20 years, there are shitty areas but most of the blacks and hispanics here are far less tolerant of faggotry than whites

Rednecks are outnumbered in their own race by fag lovers

in there little written they talk about GATEKEEPERS.

The GATEKEEPERS are the communist party of china.

so they get there orders from china.

>stab

pancake day it is then

Needs a large group of pro trump people to grab them and unmask them one by one
Take photos of their faces them throw them back into the crowd, and repeat

Watch these cowards scatter

Do they dare anger "The Host With The Most". Because if so they better be ready to fight to the death.

Houston - 2.2 million
Ausin - 900 thousand
DFW - 1.2 million

So that is a total of 4.3 million people in a state that has nearly 30 million people.

Austin even as degenerate and liberal as it is a pretty damn white city. Houston on the other hand is full of katrina niggers and every fucking nationality on earth. I have even seen street signs in korean(I shit you not).

DFW I havnt been to in a long time but I remember alot of rich white people live there.

At best you have some cultural enrichment mostly deep in the south of texas with some illegals probably making their way to aggricultural areas and working in mexican restaurants.

But as far as voting goes by no means do the Austin fags ever represent the rest of Texas. Just look at the pic related. Travis county(blue) surrounded by all that red.

>Assaulting Texan Trump supporters
what could go wrong?

No it was from the Sacramento Gay pride parade a fag tried to fit a whole fire hydrant in his ass

not today milky-licker

OH GOD. INFORM GHOST QUICK!

80 lbs cucks chant feminist slogans outside Trump rally.

It's not like any of them have conceal handgun licenses or are allowed to open carry in the state of texas or anything. What could possibly happen?

>Anti Fascists
>Acting like actual Fascists

The living, breathing irony that is the progressive liberal will never cease to confuse me. How these people manage to walk straight will forever be a mystery

I've seen a lot of cancer in my lifetime, but that whole screed was really something else.

there the same group that attacked Alex Jones youtube.com/watch?v=y28Zk2V9zOg

hell be fine.

These are pro-Big government anarchists you're talking about.

They'll kill your fascist ass for not wanting the government to have deathsquads. They'll bomb your terrorist home for not joining in on their firebombings.

They're a walking contradiction.

>inb4 all the anonymous sent to protect trump is killed by Sup Forums allowing the reddit anti-fa brigade to finish him off.

best post.
Niggers against trump, is this news?

Welcome to 1984, user.

Thoughtcrime and Newspeak aren't fantasy anymore, and Xiramster President Clinton will make sure of it.

Buckle in [Gender Neutral Comrades], the [Non-Offensive, Non-Religious Activities of Frivolity] have been initiated.

Yea it was. 20 nat/so guys vs 125 antifa

Welp time to go innawoods

there will be around 50 of them protesting.

You mother fuckers better not email me at [email protected] or visit us at 3101 Oak Springs Dr. on August 25th between the hours of 3:30PM - 6:45PM. A normal person would still be working at 3:30PM, but we are the Red Guard.

round 2?

Shit, someone notify Trump about this. Don't want the bro to get jumped by these fuckfaces.

WE STAND TOGETHA!

in the grand scheme of things, basically, yeah.

>Austin
Everyone in Austin thinks their the best city in Texas yet they fail to release the majority of Texans hate them.

>I've lived in DFW for 20 years, there are shitty areas but most of the blacks and hispanics here are far less tolerant of faggotry than whites
Oh you live in DFW too? I stay in North Dallas. I'm black so I guess I can understand your struggle. I always tell me people to never go to South Dallas unless you're going to the Zoo or State Fair.

arent red guards just niggers that live in a desert?

DFW fag, I used to live in Tom Green county and was sheltered from the cultural enrichment. Now at least once every 3-4 days when I go to the grocery store I see some nigger in a hijab. This is the last straw - fuck this shit I'm going to Alaska.

Gayjano here. I'd say were pretty tolerant of sexuality lol. Don't let the machismo fool you.

They want fascism? They want to live their masturbatory fantasies of revolution? Lets start fucking giving it to them.

If even one person fires a bullet, it will trigger a fucking gigantic gunfight and potentially a civil war.

Holy fuck

I WANNA SEE TRUMPY WHERE IN AUSTIN

>antifacists

>being violent

Do they really not get the irony?

Do they really think they should be taken seriously, and not be killed where they stand for being such a joke of a human being?

Mfw i realize almost 10% of the United States population lives in my state of Texas.

Can you please not be like the guy in Sacramento who picked a fight solo? Pretty sure that Antifa's faggot tactics of running up from behind and bricking someone in the head won't work if you have a bro or two watching your back.

I saw video where police allowed antifa faggots to assault a guy for a while, until they had him on the ground and all started trying to beat the complete shit out of him

>CA has more republicans than TX
>But overshadowed by liberals

>tfw a fucking leaf is orchestrating all of this garbage

Yep, doesn't appear this was ever posted. Checked the sources of the image and found no evidence of it. Could have been deleted, but I doubt it.

In any case, they are communists, so fuck 'em.

I still think this is just a joke whenever I see somebody say that about this pic. Is it really true?

This is true.
Arlington user here, it's culturally diverse but we have a good percentage of decent hard working black folk.
The Niggers and gangbangers have containment neighborhoods in both Dallas and Ft Worth.
I've met many black folk who are sick of it and are really pretty based.

I'm in J00Yawk but reccomend the following
>Only experiences firearm users
>Only experienced people in fending off others- security, cops, bouncers, military, professional fighters
>Only those 6' and above
>Come dressed clean and clean shaven
>No brandishing or any repeats of the /k/fag bullshit
>Let the authorities handle it if they want to
>Video the whole thing

The last time Trump counter protesters went up against Anti Fa the media tool a massive shit in them for being asshats. Maybe you can. do that again.

yeah report this shit to the FBI and SS

THE DEMOCRATS ARE A PARTY OF TOLERANCE AND PEACE

snopes.com/pride-parade-fire-hydrant/

realize* damn I can't type tonight.

Well graduating from DISD changed me a lot in those years. I've seen some shit and been in it too, ever seen a teen get his ass beat (and I mean BEAT) over ten fucking dollars? I know to never fuck with peoples money I tell ya.

I truly hate northern niggas and some groups of people in Austin, all they ever talk about is how "racist" we are down here, but they don't know shit. I'll give an example of my vision of equality, it don't matter what color you are or who you are.

You break in my house you about to get blown the fuck right back that door.

right back out that door*. No more drinking on being on Sup Forums for me.

Pfft, racist.
Honestly if your not a stormfag the blacks and whites here have a mutual dislike of all the illegal Mexicans.
Austin and San Antonio are good examples of why.
Other than that it's just the criminal culture in the youth.
I was in it, it sound like you probably were too. It's practically unavoidable.

>Someone actually thought that would be a good idea

You won't even need to bother, staties and Texas Rangers will be all over it, he's going to meet Abbott

>lets give this faggot a fitting welcome

bring your dildos...bring your lube....bring your bdsm gear....bring your masks..lets get hardcore on drumph

/k/ here. What a coincidence, I'm actually making the 4 hour drive over there to meet up with my grandfather for lunch on that day, so I will just so happen to be in the area.

It's posts like this that I remember why I come here

reported to the local authorities and NSA...better bring lube kiddo..you saw what happened to the last /k/illers right? federal rape me in the ass prison

It's a good outreach program. Trump already has the whites, he needs some help in getting more blacks and mexicans to come to the rallies.

It's probably like a couple barely four feet tall Mexican neckbeards.

You mean the retards who made videos before hand talking about shooting all the blacks in a fucking Duty to Retreat state?

Ya, 100% the same situation there kid.

if it was trump supporters spreading shit like this there would be mass arrests REEEEEEEEEEEEE

“The Fascists of the future will be the anti-fascists.”

>the blacks and whites here have a mutual dislike of all the illegal Mexicans.

Crazy, it was two of my mexican friends who made me hate illegals. His parents immigrated and they are straight up,"SEND THEM BACK AND TELL THEM TO DO IT LIKE WE DID" type.

The other one was a mexican who dated an illegal and I didn't know about it until 2 years into their relationship. Now why do I hate them now, because that girl HURT my friend and I don't like people who hurt my long term friends. She cheated on him the first time at A&M (I know, get a laugh). He forgave though after sometime, then another 2 years later. She got to go on a business trip for an internship so what does she fucking do? CHEATS AGAIN(we found out she cheated later but I'll explain how) and breaks up with him over the phone while she's in San Fransisco leaving my friend fucking heartbroken. My friend wants to talk it out with her and she says okay. However she was also moving to Austin when she got back to go to UT. They planned to talk it out but she wasn't gonna tell him when she got back to Texas. She was gonna pack up and leave, but a friend kinda slipped the info and they managed have a talk. Nothing good came out of it.

There's more I'll post the rest

prepare for violence

Let the twats come with their communist flags, etc., And just hope the media sites them on TV. Instant polls boost for Trump

Okay so it gets good and this one is for all my Trump supporters by the way.

So the bitch goes to Austin, leaving my friend with virtually no closure. However we learned that the bitch basically cheated on my friend later after they broke up. Now here is where shit gets really fucked up in my opinion.

Fast forward to the 2016 election, everyone on Sup Forums should know about the infamous Trump quote about Mexico and illegals right, this bitch got engaged to the boy she was cheating with. She got engaged to a motherfucker in less than 1 year despite being in a 4 year relationship with my friend. Me and my friend concluded that the only reason she is marrying him is so she can get her papers quicker, now she's full on Austin liberal after leaving Dallas. Calling my city racist and shit, THIS BITCH HAS THE FUCKING NERVE. Plus I learned from my friend that she was on DACA and learning about sanctuary cities really changed my view on illegal immigration. Now before you guys say, "Why don't you get him on the trump train?" Well I tried, but that quote fucked it up kinda. Plus he is a natural born and his parents are legal immigrants, so I guess it's "Muh other family and pride" Good news for her is karma is hitting her because all of her old Dallas friends hate her now, for my friend he said if Trump wins she's the only person that he wants deported.

After that man my hatred grew a bit more.

Do it for my friend man. I hate people who hurt my friends.

>politicalpartytime.com
this is the most interesting part of their kek faggotbook post, thanks Red Guard Autisn good find

What the fuck makes you think the MSM will cover it? They didn't cover this;

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/20/hillary-supporters-punch-spit-and-turn-violent-at-donald-trump-fundraiser-video/

That's a fucking crazy story.
It's crazy because it's practically my life in bizarro land.
>tldr; White girlfriend gets with Mexican guy, will marry him so he can stay in country.
>gets apartment and car with him, now stuck when he tries to choke her one day.
>mfw my daughter was around to see it.
>mfw could be in prison right now.