Danahld

SO NOW WE'RE FLYING WERE FREE

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/
youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q
vocaroo.com/i/s1xZnb6pelkP
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RUNNIN' DOWN A DREAM

I guess CTR ran out of that 6 million dollars.

I SHILLED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAAAAAR . . .

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*shits pantsuit*

DELETE THIS

I DONT THINK SO DONALD

Why do they take aware our little bit of happiness?

Any more polls showing Trump in the lead?

Where are all the shills mate?

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

>Donald you're in the lead again, as your campaign advisor I strongly suggest you say something to torpedo your numbers, you can't peak too early

every fucking time i kek
"hand over the delegates" is meme of the year

site is dead lads

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

>ITS HIGH NOON

Trump losing
>polls dont matter shills!!!
Trump winning
>polls are everything!!!!

Trumptards everybody.

WE'RE HALF WAY THERE

but he's still losing hard

Well you have to admit that there were outlier polls that were inaccurate. LA Times, like Quinnipiac is trusted.

Voting for HC then. Trump go get butt fucked by mudslimes while we get the first women president.

Source?

dat LA times poll doe

The only polls that matter are the swing states and Trump is getting rekt in most of them.

>still losing hard
5 percentage points is well within the margin of error.

So mad at that, why is my beautiful Virginia supporting that criminal bitch T_T

its LA Times, heres the link because apparently you don't know how to use Google, faggot.
latimes.com/politics/

>rounding down
>taking the biased latimes poll seriously

>clinton exposed giving away important government positions for money
>trump makes ambiguous comments
guess which one took a hit in the polls.
makes you think

Tumbling down
Tumbling down
Tumbling down

>trump hundreds of millions of dollars in debt to goldman sachs
>won't release taxes

seems legit

This year has certainly been filled with the finest memes.

Jeb, Rato.

More like, the polls are rigged to fucking hell but now even that rigging can't prevent his surge.

Otherwise, you could easily flip your argument and make the same bullshit point.
>Trump losing
DRUMPF BTFO
>Trump winning
Polls don't matter till the election day!

The reality is there's only so far you can skew the polls and still have people believe them. If they just polled bicurious mullatto communists and got Clinton +60, no one would fucking buy it.
But if you fudge just right, you can get the Clinton +13 that all the shills were forcing, what, a week ago?
They just can't outrig Trump's success.

When you google presidential polls, all you get is Trump losing. Why are you so butthurt?

>LA times
>biased towards trump
nigger what

>skew

theres that word again kek

I just choked on my fucking hotdog at "Skelegates"
Whoever made this needs a fucking meme medal

Did I stutter shill?

Hush now 11 year old, its past your beddy-bye time. Did momma forget to tuck you in?

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q

That ain't the margin of error when he's losing in every single poll.

Full energy for Donald boys. Harness the memetic energy of your souls. The Donald surge was always real.

RCP is giving me other numbers, Hillary has a solid 5.7% lead and sweeping all swinging states.

vocaroo.com/i/s1xZnb6pelkP

CLICK THIS VIDEO YOU NIGGERS,

HAND OVER THEM DELEGATES

Does anyone else notice how the media is pushing that there is a huge following of other parties now and yet their own cooked poll hasn't changed to reflect it?
Hillary should be WAY down because they admit they are filtering votes from her userbase.

>LA Times
>LA
>trump biased

you are one fucking retard m8

lol I forgot how easily triggered the virgins on this site are. Have fun trying to trick yourself into believing that Trump has a chance

reuters should "un-tweak" their poll

id be interested in the results

3 of the polls are hilariously outdated. Perhaps they don't want to show to trump comeback?

>hurrrr because it's LA its librul

shill harder m8

>verb: make biased or distorted in a way that is regarded as inaccurate, unfair, or misleading.

What did he mean by this?

a lot of pols are cooked, but if they weren't I'm pretty sure trump would still be losing

the media has started a 24/7 anti trump cycle, check cnn or the news or just google trump, anti trump shit all day everyday all hours

but it wont matter, this election will be decided by the debates, if hillary wants to waste all her cash during the summer let her

keep in mind, trump hasn't spent a single penny on adds, expect him to do an add blitz right around the debates

Spotted the Jew.

Go Jew somewhere else JIDF

Probably the same thing the romneyshills meant in 2012

i fucking died

kechkt

the map is the latest thing with all the newest polls taken into account
pic is the latest polls

Make America Great Again

I reckon they're changing tactics.

They dont want a brexit, where people feel more motivated and compelled to vote, specifcally from the brexit side, and the ones who think it's in the bag, the ones who wanted to stay, didn't bother.

IF you make even enough, with trump in a slight lead, Democrats will all feel personally obligated to go vote. And since they clearly have numbers (mexicunts, niggers, white guilt millenials) it plays into their favor.

>fuck up #1
>fuck up #2
>fuck up #3
You're fired

Most entertaining primary I've witnessed

The highest margin of error in those polls is 4.1, most are lower. Fucking delusional

HILLARY
CLINTON

DOES NOT CARE

ABOUT
BLACK
PEOPLE

Because Trump is old uncharismatic Mormon Neocon, and Hillary is an incumbent first Black president.

IT ALL REUTRNS TO NOTHING

Source? Link?

>the polls were only right back then because romney was a mormon!!
>the polls are definitely wrong this time because trump is so universally well liked!

Get a load of this shill

Meme of the year is gonna be Trump's inaugaration.

MEMES
MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD

DELEGATES FOR THE DELEGATES THRONE

hillary is also hated, in fact i haven't met anyone who actually supports hillary just people who plan on voting for her out of spite for trump

>2016
>caring about polls

at least the shills and salty berncucks are triggered

I saw one car with a hillary sticker

It was an old lady in a BMW

Women are the niggers of gender

DELETE THIS

>trump
>mormon
>neocon

how.
He didn't support the iraq war, he doesn't support any overseas wars besides ending isis, and he doesn't support starting shit with russia.

The only thing trump is for, is stopping iran from getting nukes, thats it.
And lets be real, no muslim shit hole should have nukes.

The polls were not right back then, and a number of people have pointed out they were mildly skewed in favor of Romney.
Nobody is arguing Trump is "universally well liked" but he has a fandom while Romney did not.

She may be hated, but not as much as trump. And people view trump as more distrustful and dishonest. And now that it's come out that he owes hundreds of millions, a lot to sachs, and still won't release his tax return theres no hope of that getting better for him.

>Women are the niggers of gender
my sides

Yes, they were mainly all skewed FOR romney. And theres literally no evidence to claim that it's not happening again for trump.

Have fun trying to smell my ass

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>while Romney did not.
mormons?

>january

NEED A THOUSAND SHILLS FOR BACKUP

BUT IT LOOKS.....LIKE IM ALONE

>CTR BTFO THROUGH TIME AND SPACE

They are very regionally concentrated

I'm seriously gonna miss this election. It's been fucking incredible every step of the goddamn way.
Presidential election: 2016: Year of the memes.

>I don't understand the point at all!
Why would you rig the polls of a candidate you control and can engineer a loss for...
The only reason to do so, would be if you had a shock outsider come in, totally dominate his primaries, and put your very grip on power at severe risk.
Same reason it only took 3-5 spin stories to "destroy" Romney's chances. Whereas 24/7 libel and rigged polls have only managed to keep Trump "even" with Clinton.
It's going to be a landslide for Trump, and there's nothing you, the media moguls, the financial robber barons, the establishment neocons and neolibs, can do about it.

You're really fucking stupid, aren't you?

Mormons are extremely patriotic tho

>they were mainly all skewed FOR romney. And theres literally no evidence to claim that it's not happening again for trump

This is officially the shilliest thing I've read on this site thus far

>delusion: The post

The polls aren't rigged newfriend. Exactly how they weren't rigged in 2012.

good point

People got out to vote for obamay in record numbers because he was the first black president; we're likely to see a huge drop in dem turnout for clinton, while trump has brought in more registered repubs. Realy i don't think polls matter all that much untill after the first debate

>he's not old enough to remember 2012

poor things retarded :(

>I can't refute anything! But that's okay, I'm not paid to!
Keep trying m8. It's not going to change a fucking thing come November.
Hope your candidate survives until then!

youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
>The debates
>Trump and Hillary are center stage
>Earlier before the debates Hillary scarfed down a lot of Mexican and Middle Eastern food to seem more culturally enriched
>Right off the bat Trump starts decimating Hillary's ass
>Hillary's brain start to short circuit
>Next thing you know her diaper is getting loaded and loaded and loaded with unending amounts of elderly woman poopy
>Hillary tries to stay cool
>U-Uh... the reason we should let more Syrian refugees into the country is... uh
>Poopy is still flying out like money out of a piggy bank
>Her diaper rips despite double padding and it starts getting into her pants and some chunks onto the floor
>Next her pants rip and poopy is getting all over the stage
>She makes a face similar to the balloon one only with her eyes closed because she is orgasming at the sensation of fresh poopy fleeing out of her bottom
>Poopy starts to flow to where the audience is sitting
>Republican side runs away, democrap side grabs her poopy and rubs it on their skin because they believe it's some sort of symbolic way of supporting Muslim rights
>Trump looks smugly at the camera knowing that he won this debate without even saying anything
>Trump wins nom
>MAGA

How are you so bad at reading comprehension

>we're likely to see a huge drop

Why? Because she's "disliked"? He brought in a bunch of repubs while simultaneously losing a lot of repubs. You clutching onto that little sliver of hope that the polls are wrong and clinton won't get voters. There's nothing to suggest this will happen.

>Being within 5 points
>When he has recovered from double digits twice before
>When Shillary isn't even polling over 50%
>Before the debates

You're delusional if you think this election is over all ready, the debates will most likely be the most watched in History. It definitely not over yet

because they need to blackout any positive press toward Trump or Hillary will have them 'suicided'