I love coffee

>I love coffee

Nothing from with coffee. Just make sure to add some anisette with it.

tomorrow someone will post this same thread with a slightly different soyjak saying i love tea

>tomorrow
Nah, give it a few hours.

This is such a dumb format, just because you share something with someone you should immideately be associated with them?

I can do that too

>I lower the quality of my board and the level of discussion because I like how getting a (you) feels in my otherwise pretty lonely life.

But everybody has coffee
Are you talking about sugary Starbucks crap?

>coffee MUST be drank black
>Mmmmmmm I just love the taste of bitter dirt

Coffee is ok, I will drink it when offered or when I need caffeine but I don't like it that much. I drink without sugar cream or milk because those are not good for you. I hope you enjoyed my blog

getting real fucking tired of the soyjak meme

Genuinely good, well-thought-out post. It’s very nice to see someone using their brain on this abortifacent of a Bhutanese basketweaving compendium

Coffee is trash. Tea is vastly superior.

The soyboy meme stopped being funny when actual soyboys started spamming it.

Already happened. I think this was the counter shitpost. yesterday there was a thread with soyboy picture holding cereal but with tea instead of coffee

Maybe he means that organic bat guano shit

Soy boys are most heavily invested making others out to be soyboys. Same way it is always 5'11 dudes making manlet posts and why 90% of race obsessed Americans on Sup Forums look more Mexican or Asian than white.

t. soyboi

Sometimes I wish I could leave this shitty mess of a Mongolian tapestry board, but it's hard wired into my brain. Plus there's no real alternative.

Thank you, my fan. Don't forget to follow and donate.

>leaf complaining about shitty threads
oh the irony

>I'm a manly man, I enjoy drinking mud

t. triple sugar latte macchiato with extra cream

COFFEE! COFFEE!! WOW!

[thing I don't like]

that emoticon is even doing the stretched mouth

thank you dutch

I drink really strong black coffee without sugar or milk at least 3 times a day. Sometimes even before going to sleep. The minimum amount I drink is 2 litres a day but on the average I drink like 3,5 litres. My left eye has been twitching at least for a month now, probably from caffeine overdose. No problems with sleep though.