How to stop CTR and Shilling

We need to lose some of our anonymity, now I am not talking about Sup Forums needs accounts any of that bullshit.

We go back to our basic's of Sup Forums, fucking selfie and a timestamp of some sort. SHARPIE IN THE GOD DAMN POOPER. I'm probably gonna sound like a shill/ctr faggot here. However I am not, this is literally the best way to do it.

You don't have to do it, but if you want to make a legitament statement that people could somewhat trust. It's all it would take, it would be hella easy to spot the people who are doing it and are obiviously CTR/shills.

>mfw its my idea I dont have any camera....

>0.2 Shekels have been deposited into account ending with xx2301

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axjpi8zRYpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They will leave November 9-10th Trump wins or loses.

I will attempt to join CTR and I'll make a big expose thread on here if everything works out. You heard it here from Vlad

Good luck, user.

hey!

it'll never happen.

Then go back to Sup Forums if you sant sharpie in the pooper you fag.

Uncensored anonymity is the epitome of freespeech

How about people stop replying and saging shill threads?

Gentlemen, I have a proposal that could help but also escalate the meme war to another level

memes as we have observed are packets of information that been taken and modified and claimed as ones own. examples are artwork, languages, fashion, music, videos pictures, etc. so there is risk in this proposal of this happening as well

the solution may replicate what happened with the Stanford prison experiment, as identity is displayed though memes and we have a lot of role-play fags here on Sup Forums. but a problem on pol is people spend too much time posting about and arguing who they are instead of discussing what they believe

the solution is to create "factions" or "pol/itical party" under the name option when we post. anyone can create a party of their own, and we should align ourselves with those we agree with

the problem is trolls will obviously hijack this and cause problems, and possibly even create really good satire which will can even help us understand our weaknesses and maybe foster bette understanding of ourselves

But with multiple political parties tat can be created and changed on a whim, they can't hijack them all, requiring us to stay on our toes and call out those who are not in line with party beliefs, this will become more effective if responses are by the party members, but like I said, anyone can claim to be a party member by posting under the name and create problems, but then again, newfags may not be aware of this system which will help us ID outsiders

Responses?

maybe bringing back some gore.. that will turn off a lot of sensitive libcucks

youtube.com/watch?v=axjpi8zRYpc

If we lose our anonymity this place becomes reddit

nice try CTR

this also helps us make better assumptions about other posters

but he question is, is anomaly of pol the strongest feature, and what happens if we decide to take that away

how about the reddit button experiment?

anyone read about what happened after that?

if not, go read up on it

yea i m sure id like to have pics of me on some server somewhere that stores all the users from Sup Forums for their ultimate purge

>Let's go back to the basics of a website founded on anonymity
>Post timestamped selfies in every thread guys!

a party/ name pseudonym ID narrows the anomaly and helps create a group, but does not give away unique information that can be tracked

and see how I changed/dropped my "name" but my anonymous ID unique only to this thread stays the same

>1 post by this ID
fuck off shill

Tripfagging is gay, I love the anonymity. I enjoy the CTR shills, they give me a good laugh and unite us stronger

Did you know.

ID's are different on each individual topic.

The more you know.

It doesn't even have to be a selfie

"Sharpie in the pooper"

it could be anything that identifies you.

>A picture of your computer
>Your phone
>A tattoo

use your imagination.

Check the DNC emails.

This could work but, there are some of our own people on the payroll. They are most likely desensitized to it all like we are.

This is dumb. If you're a hillary supporter, you can blame CTR's existence for taking the piss out of your convictions.

Fuck off attention whore.

I'm not supporting either party, I'm not even going to vote because in the end it doesn't matter.

I check pol to stay up to date on the latest news because, pol is a great hive mind for information. However its hard to tell what is trustworthy when people legitimately are creating disinformation.

Don't expect to get paid, CTR is burning through their budget fast and I doubt $oros or any other scumbag who funded them before will again considering all the heat on Hillary and her cronies.

OR, you could just learn to spot shills and sage/hide/report their bullshit.

Thats what I'm getting at. You can't be sure what or who is trustworthy. But the known existence of ctr automatically shines any support for hillary in a disingenuous light. They are blaming Sup Forums being paranoid when in fact the only logical choice is to cast doubt on any support for her.

You want your safe space back, little girl?