/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ecZEFEysOCE
youtube.com/watch?v=iZZT_5RebF4
strawpoll.me/15139527
youtube.com/watch?v=Rbm6GXllBiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a big penis

poo nigger

morning lads
toast for brekky
again

business idea: play the lotto and euromillions until i eventually win

nigger poo wog bender cunt shit tit piss arse

leftypol

Orcish-Primitivism is the future of mankind.

plato right again

'der

man, why didn't Mr. Rothstein teach me about this in school.....

Toilstein has been off all week with flu apart from Friday. Friday evening rolls around and I now have flu which totally fucks over my weekend.

Does toilstein’s cruelty know no bounds?

On a scale from 1 to 10. 10 being the lazyiest. How lazy are you in life?

already worrying about toil lads

a light 9

got a pain in my chest/lungs whenever I breath in deeply. what's the diagnoses doc?

post toil stress disorder

wish toilcunts would fuck off. bunch of miserably twats

the leftist soygoy brain
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html

A Norwegian man who was raped by a migrant has said he felt “guilt” after his attacker was deported.

Karsten Nordal Hauken, who describes himself as feminist and anti-racist, was sexually attacked five years ago.

“But I also got a strong sense of guilt and responsibility. I was the reason why he should not be left in Norway, but rather to face a very uncertain future in Somalia.

LOVE youtiube

you've got a sore chest/lungs

that sounds really bad bro not gonna lie

toil on monday lads

Are you Eminem?

Chostochondritis

you've got the culinary phimosis

you don't say

Euromillions results: UK ticket holder wins £78m

excessive consumption of furry fuel

EUROPE BTFO

same

same

this makes sense tbqh

lung collapse, happens to me all the time. toughen up la

I have a feeling these men didn't actually say these things

i'm a NEET and i do this thing where i sleep all day, do not leave my room, piss in a jug if i have to piss-and once mum goes to bed around 11 I come out and pretend i got my own place. I cook my breakfast, eat, clean up, shower and get dressed and spend the night playing video games or watching movies, eat another meal. She leaves for work around 6 am, I eat dinner, clean up and do a bit more stuff and then go to bed around 2 pm.

think i have autism

big tune coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=ecZEFEysOCE

Fucking hate americans. Trying to capitalise on anything. Leave the furries alone, let them yip in peace

m-maybe a nap will make it go away.

>happens to me all the time
It shouldn’t.

hat

Sounds absolutely tragic
You should be euthanised

americans are the new spartans

furries are the single most capitalist group on earth.
the city of london is Pyongyang by comparison

doing a cheeky howl lads

this chart misunderstands christianity
buddhism would fit better

paracetamol and ibuprofen

rolling

This thread needs more Emma Watson.

why im not hurting nobody

>ah yes, saturday morning. i've been looking forward to this day all week. now what should i spend my weekend doing? ah yes, i'll spend the next two days worrying about having to go back to work on monday. sounds like a great way to spend my free time

use the restroom like a normal human being

anyone who isn't up and about by 6am (7am on weekends) is a sorry excuse for a man and is part of the archetypal lazy millennial stereotype

nice

It’s not a choice, it’s been drilled into a toilsman’s psyche so that they never lose sight of their purpose - to pay for Ms Toilette’s private schooling

lower back is KILLING lads

How can you say you love her if you won't eat her poop?

still shuddering at the 'see you on monday' remark from toilstein

it breaks the illusion of having my own place if i just go downstairs while my moms awake

>restroom

don't know why other cheeses bother when stilton exists

qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmikolp

you don't know

lol i do coke for days on end at the weekend lad no idea how many hours ago it was but the theme and style is so similar it's obivous you're the guy who speaks german then cant respond to a german sentence but made it up to seem credible. fucking delicious you sad cunt

Being able to hate your own culture so much and get applauded for it is the height of white privilege.

You pull this shit in a Black or Hispanic neighborhood, you're ostracized, robbed, snitched on and beaten up. You're seen as the traitor and toxic subversive element you are the moment you start talking shit about Ebonics or twerking.

Then you got white people. Who get off on hating themselves in public. And reward each other for it.

Ya'll're the new self-hating jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZZT_5RebF4

Food for thought

>having to go downstairs every time you have to take a piss

that must suck

The Irish built america

strawpoll.me/15139527
strawpoll.me/15139527
strawpoll.me/15139527

IMPORTANT

MUST VOTE

mad how classical liberalism used to be the default politic-economic viewpoint for almost everyone but the social paradigm has shifted towards extremism on both ends to such a point that the entire ideology is now reviled

dave

vile

D. Claim the child is an actor

aye, we're a dying breed

>housecoat

this desu. the childwais clearly planted by the cia

If adults have sticks the children won't be able to hit other children with sticks through discipline (which is always backed up by potential, but unused, physical discipline)

Is that SpaceHamster?

I've been watching too much youtube.

classical liberalism is great in times of peace and stability but to have such an ideology is suicidal right now
it leads to ultraprogressivism when not put in check, and weakens its adherents when put in conflict against radical identity

E. Take away sticks from everyone and ban sticks

how can I get more JUST than Brendan?

you already are

Don’t be mean

bit graphic to put in a tweet

keep posting in the british culture thread

A would actually be beneficial for human society
the weak must be purged by the strong

pick up the other child and punt him into the ocean, then give my own child the beating of a lifetime for being so incompetent

never fight if it can be avoided honourably, but never hit like a softie either boBBY YOU LITTLE SHIT

Enjoy knowing that Peter Hitchens is a "no sweetie" poster

leftypol are raiding again

>pick up the other child and punt him into the ocean
FOY

on sitcoms characters always get prescribed drugs that make them hallucinate and feel all nice and floaty. my doctor never gives me anything like that. wish they would.

>classical liberalism used to be the default politic-economic viewpoint for almost everyone
and what historical period are you butchering in your memory here?

Choon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbm6GXllBiw

lol you're so pathetic it's great

How many 10 year old boys has Stephen Fry nonced?

ban sticks, then teach my child to break sticks from trees and sell it to both sides

the 1990s