USA BTFO

FATS ON SUICIDE WATCH BY LE BASED BLACK SCIENCE MAN!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_tennis_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics_–_Qualification
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_power
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow really makes you think

>has most Olympic medals
>athletics
>fats

Lol you stupid, brasil

>Population rescaling

Oh boy, if you really want to play that game...

Blacks are 13% of the population yet commit 53% of murders. Statistics aren't racist. :^)

the US has 7.7x as many as those niggys

Now apply to me

WTF, I love deGrasse Tyson now.

>Per capita fags
DELITE

>SCI nig too stupid to fathom demographics of a first world county compared to whogivesashitland
>Goes on Twitter and BTFO self

considering only a limited teams or athletes per discipline can actually qualify for Olympics, that statistic is completely null, in order for it to work, ALL tems from all contries for ALL disciplines without a limit per country, should be allowed.

But, why are you listening to an obese nerd negro for your sports statistics?

Each country sends their best team you retarded taco
Piling on more second rate teams only to get beaten by thier country's best team won't help idiot

So we have 30x as many people competing as them?

USA wins the olympics suck my dick.

Nice.

Does this nigger even have a job, anymore?

I've never seen NDT and jaden smith in the same room...

At least tyson is acknowledging the superiority of a higher percentage white country

I'm unsure how I will ever recover from this.

wow its martyristic divide and conquer faggot who posts things like these to feel good of himself while being sad as fuck inside but that he keeps ignoring to keep up the illusion of that oneself is good person instead of imbecile

>Each country sends their best team you retarded taco

and how do you know that the next best team that didnt qualify, is better that the team that won the silver medal you fucking inbreed forest monkey chink?

The only way to know is to allow all countries to send all their athletes.

this guy is a fucking meme LOL

Just to gie you a simple example on a sport you should be familiar with you fucking IMBECILE.

table tennis only allows 2 players per country

>The top 22 male and top 22 female players on the International Table Tennis Federation's Olympic ranking list as of May 2016 will be qualified for the singles event at the Games. No nation can have more than two players per gender in the singles at these Games, so some players below the twenty-eighth position are given a qualifying place based on ranking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_tennis_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics_–_Qualification

So... what if that 3rd player is better than the top ranked player from another country? see ? now do you see how fucking stupid you are?

The US has 555 qualified athletes.
Hungary has 160.

Each country gets up to 3 qualifying athletes for each event, 1 qualifying relay team per relay event
They can also send a single non qualifying athlete for each event they have no qualifying athletes in.

>tfw you're Indian and adjusted for population your country is the worst competitor in the Olympics by a massive margin.
Fuck you black science man

How fucking desperate to be anti-patriotic do you have to be? Really? Fucking hell this is probably one of the saddest things I've seen on Sup Forums
I'm hoping one day they will take it so far it all collapses on top of them

Shit that's just for the athletics.
But you get the point

Yeah, because it's not as if you're limited on how many people you can field.
Oh.
Wait.

It's funny. If these fucking kike puppets would shut the fuck up during this tumultuous period, when the smoke cleared on all this liberal horseshit, I could still like them.

I didn't use have anything against nigger spaceman... But now? Good luck getting me to give you a single click or view, fag.

>So... what if that 3rd player is better than the top ranked player from another country? see ? now do you see how fucking stupid you are?

Irrelevant because presumably the two people that get to go from that country are already better than he is.

>Irrelevant

couldnt expect any better from American """"""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""

Listen here Pete, lets say the top 10 rank looks like this:

1 japan
2 japan
3 japan
4 korea
5 korea
6 korea
7 china
8 china
9 china
10 vietnam

spots 3-6-9 should have to be given to lower ranked players, just because of the 2 player limitation.

Are you mentally challenged? how are you even able to solve the captcha on each post you make?

Because if we do that then it would be

1 America
97 America
98 China
99 China
100 Korea

We would dominate even further.

Can I trade him for Carl Sagan?

I can't stand this affirmative action fake scientist

Niggers are only ~13% of the population and commit 50% of the crime in the United States. Adjusting for population, niggers are kicking our asses in crime.

>We would dominate even further.
Not on every sport, otherwise ALL of your athletes have won gold since theres at least one on each event... hows that Boxing gold medal looking there?

we sucked so badly we won the olympics
america btfo

It's because East Europe had an emphasis on Olympic sports while the U.S. still heavily emphasizes professional sports.

Olympians in Western countries are people not good enough for real sports basically.

Yet the same amount of people partake in the Olympics, what's his point

>Quantity > Quality

Well sure if that was how the max number of competitors was selected. But, considering it has a cut off population only matters to a point.

>MUH PER CAPITA

I wonder if he would agree that India is a shithole because they have 4x the population and has 1/30th of the golds.

I know this is true, but can you link me a source that shows crime rates in all of america? I only found New York so far

How do they decide how many athletes to allow from each country? I'm genuinely curious now, and I realize that this isn't the place for legit answers.

Also, watching SkyNews cuz everything else is fucking boring tonight, and apparently the British Women's Field Hockey team has the first lesbian couple to win Olympic Gold simultaneously. This is news in England, and they won't stop fucking talking about it. Also, a gay South African couple has triplets and an abortion clinic in the UK is having a hard time.

Really makes you think....

I'm pretty sure every country has a completely equal number of competitors for each event.

Can we all agree India is the worst Sup Forums?

>OVER 1.2 BILLION, 2 MEDALS
1 MEDAL FOR EVERY 600 MILLIONS POOS

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

>No golds, only one Poo Medal

>implying population is the only (or most important) determining factor of athletic ability

I mean, I always knew black science man was an affirmative action hire, but I thought he could at least do math. I guess I was wrong.

Black science man confirmed for retarded

america getting BTFO by le scientist black man
truly a momentous occasion

Interesting. I have no idea, so I'd be interested to know. The delegations seem very different in size during the opening ceremony. I suppose that just means a different number of events participated in, versus a larger number of participants per event?

Genuinely curious, and apparently it's easier to type this out than to google it for some reason.

Correct, only America and a few other countries compete in almost every event. Many only go in for a few of them.

ITT he was the only black guy they could find who was articulate enough to be a convincing science man? I mean, it's fucking 2016, of course all of the science men are black.

Thanks for the info user. I appreciate it.

Does the US have 30x more competitors competing at any given time?

If not, then black science man is a full-of-shit retard that thinks borders and laws and walls are arbitrary.

How Can Rooms Be Real If I'm Black Science Man?

>population figures
>olympic rules only say we can have so many people compete
>we would have entire sports leagues represent us if that was lifted
>hungary is a smaller country therefore it is winning

it's not science if you're a retard on twitter.

Oh yeah, I forgot there are 30x more US athletes participating than Hungary.

Wait...

Thanks bro

They can't. Rooms are cubes created by the white man to denigrate the pyramids that were the original room shape of choice.

fuck your straight walls, spheroid rooms are superior than anything.

>mfw there is a direct correlation between medal numbers and population
>in before "muh poo in the loos"
>implying they count at anything

>Hungary
>Soros is Hungarian

>:@

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_power

WE WERE THE ONES

really nails my neurons

I bet Nigger Science man can come up with something that India is better than America in the Olympics.

>because India has more call service workers than in america, India is kicking our asses in sports.

>Triangle power!

Pyramids my nigger, pyramids.

>I majored in statistics

>Literal conspiracy left on wikipedia for prosperity
>Marxism too conspiratorial to be allowed on there

Wikipedia, totally a reliable source of unbias info

god I hate people who try to make America look small.

DELETE THIS

Honestly no one cares about this. We are but a small nation and we are getting gainz with 12th.

Uh, yes, but most of those murders are in response to direct racism, and racism created things.

Blacks are not more violent on average than whites. Take a country like France.

Yes, but the higher the population, the greater the pool of athletes you can draw from.

There's a meme going around about MUH PER CAPITA regarding population size and medal count. Of course the fact that India is so shit at the Olympics and that we're beating China (who has more than double the population we do) absolutely destroys this argument doesn't seem to matter to these morons.

Also add in the fact that Americans on average just aren't a very athletically outgoing bunch anymore and that we're more focused on our professional sports and their retarded per capita argument crumbles even further.

So what about India and China?

>the higher the population, the greater the pool of athletes you can draw from.
Which is why China is in first place and India in second. No, wait...

>The USA has 3x as many Olympic Golds as Hungary but 30x the population. Adjusting for this, Hungary is kicking our ass.
But it's racist to say the same thing about blacks and crime?

Yeah, completely. Totes even. Nigger culture has nothing to do with niggers being niggers. It's all systemic racism, which is a sort of racism that exists when you can't show that real racism is the problem.

Remember that the next time the fucking apes chimp out in area talking that `kill all cops` and `beat dat whiteys ass`. You think they're going to care that you're some upstanding, non-racist anglo?

>You think they're going to care that you're some upstanding, non-racist anglo?

Well, there was this one example of that happening...

>mfw black on black crime is a thing
>mfw the percentage of blacks killing upon racism is nonexistent
"yes, i think im gonna go call that wife beating faggot, who is waving his gun around, a nigger, this will so swell"

Really rubs my synapses together

thats retarded. physical ability doesnt vary uniformly. he should have taken a statistics class

I always get a good laugh out of this illustration. Considering the geometry and weight of pyramids they're a very poor choice of shape to make a spaceship out of.

Most crimes committed by niggers are against other niggers. (You) posting a smug anime face only makes you stand out even more.

I hadn't considered that, but you are 100% right.

Fucking niggers....

>Le Per Capita meme
Why are we beating China and India is doing so poorly? Checkmate black science man.

> be meme science man
> doesn't understand that not every model has to be linear instead of exponential, inversely proportional or something else
> doesn't understand diminishing return
> doesn't understand other factors

High population mean that athletes have to compete against each other to be chosen to represent the country.

Large country size mean that many potential athletes aren't near a training center to become olympic level of a sport.

USA has multiple opportunity so people might choose to do other stuff rather than being an athlete.

>we're beating China (who has more than double the population we do)
Double? Try triple

What does he mean your? Why not say our, fucking cunt? Is this some kind of "le I'm above nationalities, I am a citizen of the cosmos"?

Day of the rope please kek

We can skip the next 10 olymipcs and someone might catch up to our all time.

interesting how per capita models don't matter when it comes to black welfare stats

REEE WE DONT WIN ANYMORE

IT'S NOT USA #1 ANYMORE IT'S USA AHEAD OF CHINA AND INDIA

REEEEEEE TRUMP NOW

>le black science man XD

>nigger nation has 3 times the medals as the white nation
>nigger nation has 30x the population
>adjusting for this. the Whites are kicking niggers asses.

FTFY

Probably not since USSR is kill

How to redditfags even stand reading nigger science man and Bill Nye the Science Goy?

I mean I know they cum their pants whren they talk about landing on Jupiter and shit but half the time they just spout inane bullshit.

> 9 fatsos paying for 1 negro's steroids and flight ticket to Rio

Makes sense, really, if you think about it.

Really makes you contemplate the meaning of life, doesn't it huh..

Cubes have eight corners; eight ways to hurt someone. Am I saying cubes are malevolent shapes? Or is science saying it?