POOPY HILLARY

DIscuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
youtu.be/4ZU-NTiKMno
cdn.news12.com/polopoly_fs/1.5646286.1374017771!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/display_960/image.jpg
strawpoll.me/11032020
youtube.com/watch?v=cRC23JdlWns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uh oh, STINKY POOPY INCOMING!
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo

>She will never sit on my face

>The debates
>Trump and Hillary are center stage
>Earlier before the debates Hillary scarfed down a lot of Mexican and Middle Eastern food to seem more culturally enriched
>Right off the bat Trump starts decimating Hillary's ass
>Hillary's brain start to short circuit
>Next thing you know her diaper is getting loaded and loaded and loaded with unending amounts of elderly woman poopy
>Hillary tries to stay cool
>U-Uh... the reason we should let more Syrian refugees into the country is... uh
>Poopy is still flying out like money out of a piggy bank
>Her diaper rips despite double padding and it starts getting into her pants and some chunks onto the floor
>Next her pants rip and poopy is getting all over the stage
>She makes a face similar to the balloon one only with her eyes closed because she is orgasming at the sensation of fresh poopy fleeing out of her bottom
>Poopy starts to flow to where the audience is sitting
>Republican side runs away, democrap side grabs her poopy and rubs it on their skin because they believe it's some sort of symbolic way of supporting Muslim rights
>Trump looks smugly at the camera knowing that he won this debate without even saying anything
>Trump wins nom
>MAGA

I like asian poop

god-given constipational burger right

Hello, I am OP, I am an 8 year old that found that Sup Forums existed when I saw a video Onision made on Sup Forums. Let me type in Hillary and poop into Google. Haha, le epic may may. I like being a 4channer... Nazi Frogs, amirite?

The official explanation provided for this inaccurate photograph is that when she was in the transportation vehicle, chocolate crumbs that spilled, made their way to the seat. The heat Hillary transferred to the chocolate from sitting on it, caused it to melt onto her skirt without her knowing. As a result, making a stain that resembles feces, when IN FACT it's chocolate.

Please do not spread lies about presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton.

I want to fill her nasty old vagina up with trash and stuff

>Mentioning Onision
Onision detected
>Onision supports Poopy in Diapers
Does Onision Poopy in Diapers too?

Old women have continence issues, I don't really care all that much about something like that when electing leaders. I'm more concerned about her record of bringing war and poverty around the world.

>Making up more lies about a liar
Is that her foundation of her campaign? Lying? Oh wait yes it is. Poopy Diapers Clinton does not stand a chance.

How many times does it need to be discussed? Her poopying in diapers is not the point, it's her trying to run for president of the US while poopying in diapers. No world leader's going to take her seriously.

I had a tonic-clonic seizure once. I was asked if I'd pissed myself or shat myself.

>Trump and Hillary are in a debate
>Trump thinks he has the Wal-Mart Evangelical vote secured.
>"Why should the Wal-mart shoppers vote for you?" says the moderator
>Trump rambles about jobs.
>Hillary turns around and says "here's why." Pooping her pants
>The audience cheers and claps.
>"HILLARY! HILLARY!"
>Hillary wins.

Plenty of world leaders go poopy in diapers, they're all old as fuck. Clinton has been in the public eye forever.

I don't know, I guess you could make an argument this hurts her, but to me this seems to be drawing attention away from reasons to hate Clinton people would actually care about.

>be Putin, leader of largest landmass on planet
>have to meet with a crazy old bitch that shits herself

You saved this picture more than once? You Degenerate fucking Nigger

SHART

>Saving a picture of an Obese woman shitting themselves in Walmart

Typical Burger.

If you don't already hate her you are a lost cause and not worth talking to. There is nothing to discuss

God bless America!

as an ex walmart employee this hits pretty close to home

genuine disgust and I've been on Sup Forums for 12 years

Why do you actually shit yourselves in public?

Most people here would be humiliated by doing that - but not the American.

"I'll just buy new pants later" they say

Is it the capitalist "go-getter" lifestyle that means most Americans simply have no time to use the toilet?

I've spoken to 17 different Americans that I know and all of them compare it to the way the French reject bathing & deodorant
"it's a little smelly but it isn't unhygienic" actual quote from my Aunty who is from America

my goal isn't to offend but to learn about the wide acceptance of this phenomena

He stands with pride - knowing that other Americans can see ( and smell ) his Patriot Stain

if you don't have one at the end of the day you aren't considered a Real American

Anybody can paste the poopoopeepee song?

Thank you kindly.

Honestly dude sharting yourself isnt really the norm in america with the exception of walmart for some fucking reason fatties think its totally acceptable to drop a steamer in their pants in walmart i can green text a story if you like

See, these are the closeted Hillary supporters who will soon be given complimentary diapers in the mail, one size fits all. Us Target and Trader Joe's shoppers are much more redpilled.

Yeah well, ask the democratic presidential nominee why she thinks it's acceptable to drop a giant poopy in her stretchable diaper and not change for hours. It's not just health problems, she's a lazy bitch.

IN

He didn't save it at all. That's what happens when you put the URL it came from in the "File name:" box that opens when you want to post an image.

It's good for when you don't want to save an image only to post it once.

All of her supposed "medical issues" might be an elaborate psyops to distract people who don't wish for WWIII (the logical course if ever she's elected) from digging deep into her leaks and meme'ing the shit out of them.

People who haven't yet chosen a president to vote for, won't be moved by pissbags or supposed consequences of a stroke

It makes Trump supporters look stupid and vicious moreover

What do you think is worse, her corrupt and well-embedded network of psychopaths and small or large scale murderers, or that she might be incontinent?

FUCKING WAKE UP FROGGLE

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

BREAK THE PSYOPS

RRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Photoshop Hillary with a torn open diaper on please.

Why do Americans shart in the mart?

>Target
>going to the tranny restroom store
>he doesn't have Publix

Because they want Hillary to be president so they get free complimentary diapers in the mail.

We're #WithHer

Look, I'm not going to live in the most grossly humid state on Earth just because of a grocery store.

You guys do realize this image is photoshopped, right?

proofs

#ImWithPoopyDiapers

Oh my God, would it kill you libshits to just read between the lines and look at the pantyline at all her pantsuits and skirts? Oh wait you can't, because she's #DiaperedHillary.

why is she always shitting herself?

what did she mean by this?

Honestly, this. I rarely ever see CTR shills trying to derail in Hillary poop threads. In fact these threads stay on the rails more than any others. Really makes you think.

youtu.be/4ZU-NTiKMno

Make people watch this rather than perpetuate the poopy diaper bullshit. Watch the whole video you fucks, I have severe ADHD and I watched it. Popping your pants doesn't disqualify you for presidential doodies, but the shit exposed in this video sure fucking does.

Watch it. Shill it on left wing communities pretending to be a concerned shill for hill: "hey guys, this video is just a bunch of bullshit right?"

Godspeed

cdn.news12.com/polopoly_fs/1.5646286.1374017771!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/display_960/image.jpg

POOPY HILLARY

I CALL HER POOPY HILLARY CLINTON

SHE WALKS, IN, POOPS HER BUTT, AND THEN SHE SAYS WHAT

how do I know you didn't just shoop the poop out?

lol is that news12 from where I used to live?

This image has been discredited, there's plenty of shit on Hillary without having to make stuff up.

Why do they squit before they sit?

Why can't I simultaneously have a little fun and expose her for the traitorous cunt she is?

>there's plenty of shit on Hillary

Bad shop.

That's not even where her asshole would be.

t. asshole expert

MART

There is indeed a lot of shit on her. It seeps onto her bottom because the diapers fill up too much just before they tear.
strawpoll.me/11032020

do it doit!!

What is it with Americans and shitting themselves?
I've seen the Wal-Mart photos.
Is it some type of visual signal of FREEDOM to poo anywhere you choose because confining shitting habits to the toilet infringes your constitutional liberties? And is therefore un-American.
Enlighten me, please.

good story, i just wish it had more poop scenes

umm it's our fucking right to shit ourselves in public according to the constitution and that right shall not be infringed by the government or any other entity for that matter, why don't you stay out of our fucking business bong.

M A R T
A
R
T

Buddy, this is b8 cmon

i have never seen a more plain as day ctr shill. you suck at your job but heres $.05.

>The leader of one of the biggest countries in the world is at the age where incontinence is an issue
>B-bit her mind is still t-t-totally ok g-guys!

Her mind obviously isn't okay if she thinks poopying in diapers is normal.

I SHIT MYSELF TODAY
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

>democrap

WTF I hate chocolate now.

someone just post that poop shitpost already

always makes me smile

Doesn't change the fact that she shits her adult diapers.

you guys might have $6 gorillian dollars and random college students shitposting, but
we have Indians making poems about poo
and praying to a frog god to make it come true

SHART

This seems like the most likely scenario

youtube.com/watch?v=cRC23JdlWns

Kek has spoken

we've all been there. She's only human. Looks like she noticed what she was doing pretty quick, could've been a much juicier stain.
My 2 sense

As a member of Correct the Record (CTR), I wear a pair of these every day.

When you are as full of shit as we are, you need em!

greentext then

Dude. It's like you're not even trying to hide the shills.
Kys faggot communist.

Will you still be pushing this meme when she's running for re-election in 2020 or will you try something else?

I don't think she'll be pushing anything in 2020. Maybe suction if it stops falling out.

Hopefully, daisies.

>I don't think she'll be pushing anything
Nonsense, she will be pushing her bowels so poopy can come out and land in her diapers.

You've been on here since you were born?

well honestly that's why i don't wear sweatpants to the gym. I sweat profusely when I do heavy squats or complexes.

A combination of a sweaty ass and sweat running down my back to the crack, creates a situation like that within 30min. Well including a soaked shirt.
That's why I wear black tights to the gym.