What's your favourite Golden Age CN show?

What's your favourite Golden Age CN show?

I think I'm gonna go with Powerpuff Girls
Ed, Edd n' Eddy was really well-executed and unique, but it was a lot more uncomfortable to watch.
Grim Adventures isn't "golden age" to me, I see it as more of a second generation/transitional show. Most of the other Cartoon Cartoons were cancelled and out of syndication for Grim's run

what counts as Golden Age?

If I should name my most favorite CN show overall, it would be the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Adventure Time would be second, and Steven Universe would be third
feel free to hate me

Courage the Cowardly Dog is my favorite for sure.

Seconding Powerpuff Girls. I really loved that show. The art/design, voice acting, & music were all tops.

I actually can't pick a favorite.
Courage, Powerpuff, and Dexter are some of my favorite Golden Age cartoons. If Time Squad counts, that one too. I really enjoyed Johnny Bravo and EEnE, but not as much as I did those four.
i was that one kid that didn't have any friends to scheme with, so i could never relate to eene
I think that was the cartoon that made the thick, sharp pointed outlines really popular again. It was the Adventure Time of the 2000s, except instead of spawning mostly samesy stuff, it spawned loads of different cartoons.

Powerpuff Girls, Dexter, Johnny Bravo, EEnE

I'm sure the shows airing these days will stick with kids as much as those shows stuck with me NuPPG needs to die though

What's so bad about the new PPG? I've never seen it.

Disgusting fucking 3rd season Dexter bullshit.

Dexter for sure. EEnE is a very close second. They're all great though (even forgotten classics like Sheep in the Big City and Robot Jones)

why does no-one ever mention this show when talking about 90's CN?

it's basically "Tumblr writes a cringy PPG fanfic -the show"

because it was produced under the Hanna Barbera brand
but to be fair, so were most of the early CN shows (like Dexter, PPG, or Johnny Bravo just off of the top of my head)

not to mention, allot of CN's big name creators got their start on this series

so I think it deserves to count

The Powerpuff Girls because the title characters are very cute and attractive, especially Bubbles.

What year is this advertisement from?

Thank god I already hate it before even watching an episode of it.

Does anyone know a good place to watch old Catroon Network Cartoons?

neck yourself pedo

If Grim counts as golden age, then Grim. If not probably Courage.

EEnE, Samurai Jack, PPG's are the most memorable ones for me.
But some of my other fav's are Flap Jack, Camp Lazlo and robit jonz

I really liked the What-A-Cartoon/World Premire Toons shorts, dat theme was catchy as hell too

What even IS a "Golden Age"? The original Cartoon Cartoons? late 90s to early 2000s?

I think my favorite was either Ed, Edd n Eddy or Grim Adventures

1997 to 2004.

I just noticed that seeing a regular, real-world office painted in the same style as SpongeBob backgrounds is weird as fuck.