Hint, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHDj4DH4mJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your my slave

As far as I know, you aren't speaking in Swahili, so

You believe it enough to be a contrarion about it

DAS RITE!

White girls are the most desired thing to fuck with on Earth.

All of human history.

>not cute white bois
HNGGG

This.

White people literally create the money, and black people shoot eachother in the hood over it. Who is superior in the end?

Really makes you think...about how whites conquered the world, created almost all are technological advances, and had niggers pick cotton.

Don't forget to Sage and here's your (you) OP.

Africa is a dump that is one aid program away from mass starvation despite being the most fertile and resource rich place on the planet.

Second post best post

>he wrote, on a computer designed and built by a white man
>to broadcast over the Internet, designed and created by white men
>on a forum created by a white gay man
>using a language and alphabet created by white men

I'd call that checkmate, nigger!

Really made my almonds think

Hahahahahah......

"white" people were civilized by tanned mediterranean people. Until then white people were just tribal savages.

>tfw when your race was weak enough to be enslaved, and kept in chains for centuries.
>tfw you don't even know what specific ethnicity you are, or what language your ancestors spoke, all you can do to identify yourself, is use a color.
>tfw your race had to bitch to the whites to get your freedom, and your power.
>tfw, even now, you speak a a white man's language, live in a nation founded by whites, every invention you use was made by whites/jews, yet claim you're better.
Just the fact that "Black Power", and "La Raza" are groups named using white languages, is not only the biggest cucking, but the sweetest irony.
Get fucked, you literal nigger.

True my Mediterranean ancestors civilized those smelly barbars but most lump Greece and Rome with the rest of Europe.

Look at all these dumb racists, really? You think everything was created by blacks? Blacks have created a lot of stuff. Watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=nHDj4DH4mJw

The only reason it has so many dislikes is cause of white racists like you. You didn't create anything, you haven't done anything for the world. Nope, just someone who happened to have the same skin color. Stfu you white losers. I'll keep fucking your white women, sad though since the "White" gene is recessive.

*You think everything was created by whites*

Fixed for you white racists.

Learn to type nigger.

0/10 too obvious

Fuck off back to whatever cuck shit board you came from faggot.

Not everything was created by whites, but hardly nothing was created by blacks.

spbp

Infant mortality rates

>jews literally create the money

>ftfy

this is how

We enslaved you. Wouldn't have happened if you were superior. You should be greatful we banned it which is more than can be said for your own countrymen who still practice it

>Blacks
>Superior to any race

>you can't.

NIGGERS BTFO

niggers on their own wouldn't amount to shit without living in a white society/civilization

can you imagine a nigger civilization? it's just mud/dung huts