This retard now says that he regret all the crime he did and wish that it was never done

This retard now says that he regret all the crime he did and wish that it was never done.

What a loser.....

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201802161061719003-norway-breivik-remorse/
youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gmbq9QbWt_o
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/terrorangrepet-22-juli-anders-behring-breivik/breivik-sliter-paa-fengselsbetjentene/a/23335645/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proof

Witness the rehabilitation powers of Norwegian correctional service. He a good boi now.

Why did girls hate him??

>Witness the rehabilitation powers of Norwegian correctional service. He a good boi now.
It would be ironic if he manages to set up another massacre event once he get out.

I highly doubt he's serious though. He probably just doesn't like his prison life.

Did it ever occur to you that he's just saying this because he knows your pussy ass prison system will probably let him go.

WTF is wrong with white people?

>doesn't like his prison life.

norweian prisons can be harsh

>Furthermore, Breivik claimed he has developed his own de-radicalization program that involved seven steps. According to Rosenqvist, Breivik claimed had reached stage four, surpassing Nelson Mandela, who "never went further than stage three" as he never disavowed having led a guerilla organization
sputniknews.com/europe/201802161061719003-norway-breivik-remorse/

So breivik is the new Nelson Mandela now.

Has he got the new Nintendo yet?

No one belives him. He's one of those mental cases where no help or medicine will ever help him.

Nobody takes it serious of course. Psychologists that are following him up during his "rehabilitation" says that it's just because he has decided that he wants to get out of prison.

Yes, he got a new playstation I believe.

What a coward

He won't get out.

crackers are crazy yo

you unironically believe he will be let out ever?

>sputniknews

why doesn't russian media write about all the Putin and Russia worshipping Brevik did

Why don't 1st world cunts have the death penalty?

You can't have anything with wireless technology in a prison. If it wasn't for that security breach, prisoners could get any console they feel like buying.

Breivik got 21 years in prison. So he'll be out soon enough.

The Netherlands is pretty much the only country where a life sentence is literally until you die. But the EU demands we change that.

Because it's fucking idiotic.

After 21 years, he will be kept in prison for safety measures

>In Europe, the only countries in which the law expressly provides for life sentences without the possibility of parole are some constituent parts of the United Kingdom (England, which includes Wales since this is not a devolved competency and the legal system of England is still in force in Wales), the Netherlands and Bulgaria

t. drug user
reported to polis

copy paste: The indeterminate penalty (civilian penal code), called "preventive detention" (Norwegian: forvaring), is set at up to 21 years' imprisonment, with no eligibility for parole for a time period not exceeding 10 years. If the prisoner is still considered dangerous after serving the original sentence, the detention can be extended by five years at a time. Renewal of the detention every five years can in theory result in actual life imprisonment. Preventive detention is used when the prisoner is deemed a danger to society and there is a great chance of his committing violent crimes in the future.[2] However, after the minimum time period has elapsed, the offender can petition for parole once every year, and this may be granted if it is determined that he is no longer a danger to society.

He was sentenced to preventive detention, which means that if there's a risk of recidivism at the time his initial sentence is up, he can be kept in indefinitely until they judge him safe to re-enter society. Which will never happen.

He's Finnish

after those 21 years then it's all up to crime psycoligists to decide if he shall receive another 21 years

He killed gay and lesbian, feminist , hippie. Right??

Brevik is actually half danish no joke

youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ

Honestly makes a good point in this one

>death penalty is bad

pretty much, alongside some shitty politicians and muslims

Oh like that. That only exists for crazy patients here. But Breivik doesn't seem crazy, as he did it for ideological reasons. So I didn't know it was possible.

Breivik last year.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gmbq9QbWt_o

Fastest treatment ever.

he believed that south korea and japan were ideal countries no wonder he's the ratard

>death penalty is a real deterrant I swear!

LMAO, this fucking dingus

He's the fucking poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Many pedophiles in Norway are in for life and some of those type of people are everything from politicians to policemen. Pedos and rapists are the ones police in Norway are hunting on most now

yeah, killing 100 kids sounds totally not crazy

Being a terrorist doesn't necessarily mean your crazy. He was just trying to achieve some political goals.

He'll just kill people again as soon as he gets out. Psychopaths are well known liars.

He ruined his entire life over Sup Forums memes. Guy was obviously smart and could have lived a comfortable life if he wasn't radicalized.

It's not so much about deterrence as it is about cost savings. Why keep someone alive for 40 years?

>Norwegian terrorist Breivik wins 'Playstation 2 is inhumane treatment' court case

>i'm better at being anti-racist than that fucking nigger

>Guy was obviously smart
Have you READ the shit he's been saying? The guy is an absolute moron.

This guy was a known norwegian media profile. Now he's in for life because he's a serial rapist with no hope of recovery

Mexican

That's his brain on Sup Forums. He was conventionally smart and had potential for sure.

what crime?

The guy has never shown any signs of high intellect, what are you talking about? His so called manifest looked like it was done by some kid, at least the parts he did himself (he copy pasted a lot of crap from other people and then he commented on those to show his own point)

Everything he said in the court came off as silly and he clearly did not think it through like a normal smart person would.

I'm not saying he's particularly dumb, but he is no smarter than the average autist on this board.

Norwegian here, the victory has got nothing to do with the Playstation or cold coffee. The court agreed with him that being awoken several times a night or having to be strip searched hundreds of times is a breach of his human rights, which I agree with. That part of it is not about him, it's about the system as a whole. They didn't find that it was inhuman to have cold coffee or whatever like some of the foreign news outlets are saying right now

So many people just eat up what the title of the posts on Reddit say. I've been reading "OMG the guy who killed 77 people doesn't get a PlayStation 4 in his cell! Boo-hoo. He should get a bullet to the neck instead!" posts all day. When the court case is actually about how they have abused him in prison and been treading on the human rights that are given to all prison inmates in Norway. He's a piece of shit, but he is still equal before the law and justice system just like everyone else in Norway. A lot of people are also surprised he didn't get more time than he did, while being completely oblivious to the system set in place, and how he is functionally never getting out of prison.

This is not the product of a conventionally smart mind.

Just because someone knows things and says things that seem vaguely interesting doesn't make him smart. On the contrary - Dumb people are always those that feel they have to be heard because something they thought of seemed so revolutionary to their feeble minds that surely everyone would be blown away by how fucking smart it is.

Intelligence isn't measured by what you say, but rather what you don't say. And don't do. And boy oh boy did he fuck up that last part.

The media is never able to convey what judges actually say.
For example a while ago a judge here said that a school can only ban headscarves if it's within their school rules, which the Christian school in question didn't have.
And then the media reports that Christian schools can't ban headscarves.

Boohoo he got strip searched when he is in MAX SECURITY prison.
I don't think this is a breach of his human rights at all. It's how it is (or should) be like in prison. You do not get to smuggle something into your cell, and they will make sure you don't the only good way they can: strip search. You may say: "they don't need to do this everyday" or "what is the likelyhood of him getting something into his cell". To that I say: it is very unlikely because of these searches. And that's good.

>I have enough trust in the public justice system to dish out irreversible penalties

because no one has ever been wrongfully convicted of a capital crime, right?

But giving the death penalty is much more expensive.

kek

impersonating a police officer

Because an innocent person can be mistakenly executed, and because it is dangerous to let the government to decide who should and who shouldn’t be allowed to live. Only subhuman third-worlders don’t realize that.

>it is dangerous to let the government to decide who should and who shouldn’t be allowed to live
if your police have guns then this decision has already been given

lol

This. He was not your regular lost soul. He wrote a 1000 pages Manifesto against the dying of the West. You can't really fake this.

He killed the youth section of the big center left-wing party.

yes they can
24/7 isolation is litteraly worse than death sentence
look at r9k or wizardchan if you want proof

Is it worrying that I can understand the guys reasoning?

The lives of the ones guilty of crimes worthy of the death penalty are not worth the life of a single wrongfully convicted innocent.

Why kill people when you can torture them for 50 years?

Torture would've been great if it was pushed to the max. Looking at this sod, all he gets is getting woken up and forced to get naked.

Make him suffer, make his lose his mind.

He's also in permanent isolation. The only people he gets any kind of interaction with on a daily basis are the guards, whom I can't imagine are particularly interested in holding conversations with a neo-nazi childkiller.

Bitch-ass nigga

Why kill people when you can torture them for all eternity?

He will face the weight of life after death.

But seriously tho, why didn't he kill himself after the shootings instead of surrendering to the police?
His manifesto and views would have been popularised anyway and certainly he knew he's gonna spend the next 50 years in prison.

Breivik is wearing the guards down with his banter and he spams letters like a madman. vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/terrorangrepet-22-juli-anders-behring-breivik/breivik-sliter-paa-fengselsbetjentene/a/23335645/

prison should be punishment not rehabilitation. I dont care how civilised you are.

Rehabilitation makes no sense.

The guy already lives in a world he created in his own mind. Isolation does nothing to him.

Death by police was certainly his plan.
But these assholes are trained to catch you alive.

Not sure though, I think I remembered he used hostages.

Depends on the crime you stupid mongrel.

Norwegian prison is pretty comfy.

Anyway, I won't be surprised if he actuaĺly regrets what he's done. I used to be an edgy faggot who wanted to massacre people too but now murder and violence disgusts me.