Potential first look at Shocker in Spiderman Homecoming

Potential first look at Shocker in Spiderman Homecoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utFRqsT61-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty good. More or less what I was expecting.

>shocker

The coolest jobber there ever was.

DON'T

I like it.

I can live with this. Hope he has decent screen time with Vulture

Thing on top of the mask reminds me of bane fro DKR

MOCK

Marvel embarrased of characters in tights, honestly besides Spider-man who elses dress like they are meant to?

I hope he's like the Ultimate universe version where he just shows up only long enough to get his ass kicked and get quipped on

Why does he wear the mask?

oh yeah!

Suicide Squad 2 already began production?

The gloves look like they should, but wtf is up with the rest of his outfit?

THE

NUT SHACK

So the leaks were true after all.

JUST

Nice. Looks just like I would expect a bank robber who builds his own gear to look like. Now if only we could get best Elecrto in this too and forget Jaime Foxx ever happened.

>keeping the classic pattern the Ultimate universe and movie-licensed games couldn't be assed to use.
Thank you. Now Spider-man can make jokes about quilts.

SHOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

They tried it with Cap in Avengers and it looked like shit.

>punisher season 1, episode 3
>there's a bank robbery in progress
>he rushes in, immediatly gets blasted out

That's because Chris Evans isn't strong enough

I wonder how hard literally everyone who redesigns shocker is creaming themselves right now?

Nah it's because it looks like shit.

Yea we can forget there ever was an Eelectro.

>vat of eels

Like it's a parody or something.

Hey, that's pretty good.

He looks like Crossbones.
So we got Crossbones and Falcon as the villains

Um

But hopefully, once he gets his shit kicked in he should level up the next time we see him
>DON'T YOU KNOW????

so the redesigns are basically a mix of the normal and the ultimate version with the palette of the original?

Nobody cared who he was until he put it on.

>Looks just like I would expect a bank robber who builds his own gear to look like.

But he doesn't. The gizmos he has is stolen Stark tech. We saw Rhodey use it in Civil War.

Most every shocker redesign, yeah

Sums up most of the Spider gallery.

holy shit, the breast

I'm really not seeing the influence from the Ultimate version anywhere.

I wonder if he'll get hot wearing that while I chase him to the end of the Earth?

GET BACK HERE SHOCKEEEEEEEER

Is this confirmed anywhere, or are you just talking out your ass?
>we saw Rhodey use it in Civil War
we saw Rhodey use a smaller version of what They used on Hulk in his movie.
>stolen Starktech
stole from where? Toney doesnt make weapons for the millitary anymore, and I doubt he leaves parts of his prized armors out and about

Might be another case of "Stark stole my tech!"

When people say Ultimate, it's usually the jacket and jeans look they're talking about

I'm cumming

Looks good, nothing really to add or anything to go in depth; takes cues from the comics but instead of an entire outfit they gave him a vest and pants to emulate it.

And bigger versions used in TIH.

>yellow and brown
>has the head thing
>has the quilted pattern
>big ol' shocker gauntlets
>mfw

a remarkable number of them don't wear masks.

Only the best ones do

Hope he doesn't sound too black or 'thug'.

I still don't get the logic behind that. His name is Herman Schultz for fuck's sake. Black as an einsatzgruppen uniform...

>Is this confirmed anywhere, or are you just talking out your ass?

Not necessarily confirmed, but it's been said in plotleaks that Shocker gets his stuff from the Tinkerer, who was fired from Stark Industries.

>we saw Rhodey use a smaller version of what They used on Hulk in his movie.

And that doesn't look like shit Shocker uses to you?

>stole from where? Toney doesnt make weapons for the millitary anymore, and I doubt he leaves parts of his prized armors out and about

If Tinkerer is good enough, he probably saw the schematics and reproduced it to what Shocker will get.

Looks Legit.

>inb4 Bendis gets to work on the script
>Inv4 He was adopted as a baby by a nice jewish family

Great. Now they just need to redeem Rhino in a later movie, with Mysterio as the lead

That's what I'm hoping for.

Would fit perfect with how broken Tony's pedestal is right now.

I can't tell because of the shit quality, but those yellow bits better be fucking quilted.

Except it's not though. The Tinkerer built it for him. They confirmed this already

Only if Daredevil helps bring him down.

A man can dream...

>Shocker gets his stuff from the Tinkerer, who was fired from Stark Industries.
>Vultures wings are part Chitauri tech
Boy do I hate this shit
My eyes arent shit so I can confirm that they are quilted

>>Vultures wings are part Chitauri tech

but I heard rumor he reverse-engineered Falcon's wing suit

Speaking of Daredevil, Stilt-Man and Gladiator fucking WHEN?

Your peepers okay? Look at those biceps.

>Gladiator

he fought him in the first season

I'd like it better if his lightning star is more of an effect from actual lightning on his headpiece.

Stilt-Man soon, they showed his stilts in season 1

Which also would have been shit
There are more rumors about the Tinkerer helping Toomes build his wings from leftovers of the Battle in New York
As a retard. I mean, fully suited up. His gear is scattered around his workshop but he hasnt put it on yet
and more in season two

i want to see stilt-man fight dardevil
spidey swings in
remeber that old movie!?
stiltman crashes to the ground
then daredevil says "even ive seen starwars"

I'm really happy you'll never be involved with writing any of this.

And I want 13 year olds to leave, so we're both not gonna get what we want

Much as I'd love to see Mysterio go full Jigsaw on Matt's ass, I highly doubt they'll be continuing Matt's story once what basically amounts to 'Born Again' wraps-up.

From the sounds of it they're trying to tie everything into the Defenders series, where the focus will stay.

why are the clothes so loose?

I feel like it should be a bit more costume like. It should be padded to protect him from the vibrations.

>The Tinkerer built it for him. They confirmed this already

So recreating technology that doesn't belong to you is not theft?
>Shocker gets his stuff from the Tinkerer, who was fired from Stark Industries.
>Vultures wings are part Chitauri tech
>Boy do I hate this shit

Why? that shit's cool!

>but I heard rumor he reverse-engineered Falcon's wing suit

Not quite. Vulture's suit is made from Chitauri tech combined with the Falcon's confiscated Wingpack.

Are there lenses in his mass or is he literally rocking shades?

>He's Yellow

It's not cool, it's annoying as fuck. Am I the only one who doesnt want or need a universe where everything ties back to Tony Stark and friends?

no, i'm with you on that.

It would have worked if the cowl wasn't retarded and they went with a better shade of blue

It works for Vulture, but Herman's actually an engineering savant. He built those gauntlets dammit.

Also, I can never take Sam's suit seriously. Running / Fighting with that backpack full of wings and thrusters would fucking destroy your spine, to say nothing of flying without any head protection at literal breakneck speed. Man needs a lite exosuit and a helmet.

*mask

"It's GOLDENROD!"

>It works for Vulture, but Herman's actually an engineering savant. He built those gauntlets dammit.
So is the fucking Vulture. The nigga wears an anti-gravity harness for fucks sake

He's being played by a black actor (apparently), which is probably why it looks like that.

>Am I the only one who doesnt want or need a universe where everything ties back to Tony Stark and friends?

Seems to be the case. Why wouldn't it be tied back to Stark? He's the only guy on earth who doesn't suck at super-science. It makes total sense that people would be very much willing to get hold of his tech and use it for their own ends.

They look like lenses

>He built those gauntlets dammit.

Not in the MCU, apparently. Though it would be neat if he did modify/attune them more to his preferences. Even though we've seen the tech used before, I imagine he'll be using a more destructive variant.

aslong as his gloves dont sound like dubstep im down with this

I hope he just blasts heavy rap bass waves so you just hear nigger thug music blaring when he attacks.

>He's the only guy on earth who doesn't suck at super-science
That doesnt have to be the case, at all.

This is the same world where decades before Dr. Erskine created the super soldier serum, and a german manlet harnessed the power of an infinity stone to make his inventions work.

Years later Ant-Man came into existance, and shit, someone had to build those helleicarriers

Are you also forgeting about all those HYDRA hacks who gave powers to Peitro and Wanda, AND built battle armor? And Justin Hammer and Vanko

So whats wrong with another scientist building gauntlets to help him rob banks? Or another one making his own wings?

>I hope he just blasts heavy rap bass waves so you just hear nigger thug music blaring when he attacks

Reminded me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=utFRqsT61-k

Skip to about 0:46.

Basically, yeah. I could see that working. Also adds humor to the movie.

>betrayed a me
>he hates a me
>Spi derman
>ang er ree

>Seems to be the case. Why wouldn't it be tied back to Stark? He's the only guy on earth who doesn't suck at super-science.
Fuck off.

>So whats wrong with another scientist building gauntlets to help him rob banks? Or another one making his own wings?

On the whole? Nothing, truthfully. But for people like myself, who've seen these movies from the getgo it's nice to see these little things go on to become relevant things down the road. Howard's involvement with Captain America being hinted in IM2 going to being a pivotal factor in the relationship between Steve and Tony. Banner's research being (without his knowledge) an attempt to recreate Erskine's super-soldier serum. The whole Infinity Stone buildup. And other things that aren't coming to mind at the moment. I enjoy all these things being connected because makes me feel my immersion and care about this universe is being rewarded in some way. Shocker and Vulture being what they are is just a payoff from the shit was was shown from the previous movies now finally being turned into something more distinct and potentially iconic.

SHOCKEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You're cancer.

No one cares about Herman Schultz.

It's why they switched him with Montana for Spectacular and no one cared.

Superior foes tv series when?

YOOOOOOOOU CAN'T ESCAPE MEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty much this. Both Shocker and Rhino can work well as supporting roles for other villains. Nothing against them and we can still have them as reoccurring threats (S6?) but I wouldnt expect them to hold an entire film on their own