To all of the hundreds of kissless virgins in this board, how are you all not literally going crazy?

To all of the hundreds of kissless virgins in this board, how are you all not literally going crazy?

How are you here and alive when you're literally losing something 90% of the guys your age get for free? That you lost your one chance of having teenage love? That people are having sex with cute girls right now? How can your mind ignore that and not make you suicide or do something crazy?

What do you feel when you see 14 year olds with cute girls? How can you go on with life? Human brain amazes me

I want to kms every single day, but I can't do it

anime

I'm married and have two kids. Speak for yourself Carlos.

Fuck you motherfucker. Sup Forums is my safe space. You can't talk about these things here.

jokes on you, I'm a normie and I have a date with a girl tonight (already the 3rd date with her so sex will probably come soon)

>to all of the kissless virgins

I'm a paedophile/hebephile/lolicon. Ever since I was aware of my sexuality I was also aware that it meant a lifetime of suffering and loneliness.

>How can you go on with life?
One day at a time.

honestly being a friendless virgin stopped bothering me long ago, i have way worse problems and mental issues that haunt me

I am a failed normie. I had friends and was invited to parties. Some girls wanted to have sex with me. But I was a little bit too shy and autistic.
I had good grades, friends, a social life and some girls had crush on me, but in the end I am now a fucking virgin NEET. I killed my own social life by leaving school and staying in my room shitposting on the Internet and playing vidya.

Like what? This is as basic as can be

Even criminals have girlfriends, extremely poor workers too, favelados get sex

I've been in long term relationships, had lots of sex, no one night stands though. It's nice but it's not like you're missing out on much. I haven't had any encounters with women in the past few years simply because I didn't pursue any (yeah maybe I'm making up excuses but it is true I haven't even tried) and it's not like I keep thinking about it. You grow accustomed to the comfortable simple life without women.

it's not about social status
it's all about LOOKS you idiot
uggos don't get girlfriends

>Even criminals have girlfriends, extremely poor workers too, favelados get sex
yeah and look where their lives are, doesn't seem like it made a big difference huh?

>father shits on me I am worthless piece of shit
>Why dont you go out and find a girl?
How the fuck is this possible, I have never had a gf in the last 20 years, how is this suddenly supposed to work

>look at this water, you're not missing much!
I know, but average guys and slightly below average guys do, you need to be really ugly to never get a girl in 10 years
Oh boy it did

they get one of the most basic psychological necessities people have while I'm here in my room, lamenting, never knowing what's like being liked, they're much happier than me

>That you lost your one chance of having teenage love?

Wrong :^)

i'm really ugly then

enjoy your b&
If you have actively tried in the last 10 years and didn't get any, yeah, you are actually ugly and you're fucked, sorry, but majority of people aren't THAT deformed

just because those white trash had sex doesn't mean it's some fairy tale relationship from a movie lol

Honestly I don't give a fuck anymore, I'm 23 now and I'm genuinely just busy with my financial life. If you put yourself out there you can get a girlfriend eventually no matter how ugly / mentally ill you are.

Why are you so keen about our private life
Fuck off,
If you want prove yourself, go to /soc/

I never tried tho because I'm ugly
it's really that simple

No it’s not. Even sminem has a girlfriend. You just don’t want to try.

you just start talking to them like they're people

that's if you want a gf, don't know about picking up hoes at the club

have a 3 inch penis and i've accepted my fate a long time ago, i just like playing sports, working out and exercising now especially in the summer as it helps me take my mind off of it. Winter does get pretty depressing and sad though.

Who said anything about fairy tales?

I'm talking about the sheer feeling of being wanted, accepted and liked, of doing something everyone does too

It's so trivial for you because you had plenty, obviously

trading online play money is not “busy with my financial” life

Last time I talked to a girl that wasnt related to me was 2 years back,last time I actually had a conversation with a stranger was literally months ago
Neetlife is soul wrenching

I don't care because i have a pretty face desu, i just never go outside since 1 year (i'm 18 now)

and I'm saying you have an unrealistic idea of these white trash sexual encounters. yeah being in a relationship with someone who cares about you feels nice, but just pumping your cum into some thot who doesn't give a shit about you and just wants to get off isn't some pleasant experience of "being liked". it's just a physical thing. and most of the time there's drugs or money or other ulterior motives in these cases, it's not passionate hollywood sex. just emptying your ballsacks into a wet hole

>busy with my financial life
lmao in Belgium?
60% of what you earn goes to taxes anyways... so why bother?
the only way to become rich in this shithole is by becomming a huge corporate bigshot, inheritance (wealthy family) or criminality

I'm just going to commit suicide soon. I'm done with this.

probably some blind girl

Little girls in kindergarten fucked up my self esteem for life. Turns out they were just teasing me
Fuck women

Why don't you gather and having gay sex party??

enroll in night classes, that's how I got my last gf. I had spotted her previously so one day I sat next to her and afrer the lesson I feigned interest in something she had said earlier. discussion continued outside the classroom and we kept walking the same direction (I probably would've walked in the wrong direction at that point if needed) and eventually agreed to exchange numbers so we can "talk later". that's it, no pickup lines, no PUA tricks just talking like it's another human being. hardest part is opening your mouth the first time desu, just yolo it

Not one have the rights to take a life, not even my own

But I'm ugly AAAAAAAAAAAAA

me on the bottom far right

Yes, it is being liked, it is being wanted, otherwise why would she fuck you? I'm not talking about prostitution

And it is something so basic, you chads had plenty, at this point it is INDEED just emptying the sack for you

you even underplay the role of a relationship saying it only "feels nice" proving you already are anesthetized to these things, result of having too much of them

There's more to life than just sex.

>uggos don't get hot girlfriends

Fixed that for you. Go to the trashy parts of your country and look at the couples to prove yourself wrong.

what's the point of this thread tho?
making vrgins feel worse?
are you a normalfag or a virgin?

i'm ugly you moron
even the below average girls demand better looking guys

The joke is on you : I only use the catalog.

I know you are and you need to lower your standards. There are other ugly guys who are fucking ugly chicks in your area RIGHT NOW with this one weird trick, virgins hate him.

But it's ok because I'm fighting racist misogynistic homophobic Drumpflets on the internet so it's worth it.

I won't fuck fat girls

You won't fuck? Ok.

whatever I couldn't even get fat girls

How are you that shallow? Do you think it is all down to sex? Rubbing dick into pussy?

It's about doing something EVERYONE does or at least did, intimate contact with the opposite sex, the feeling of being wanted, having worth
Proposing a nice reflection about life, i'm virgin

the thicc meme has probably made fat girls harder to get in recent years

This only means that there are statistically more THINN girls up for grabs.

>accuses me of being shallow
Hilarious. Pot meet kettle.

>It's about doing something EVERYONE does or at least did
So you have sex only because some other people are having sex?

> intimate contact with the opposite sex, the feeling of being wanted, having worth
Sex isn't required for any of those.

Always thought my countrymen were decent folk who abide by God's rule and are pious folk so I just grew up normally.

Wasn't until I got into uni that I found out about my countrymen's degeneracy and that we're no better than everyone else. One of the more interesting things I read was our 1999 to 2000 New Years celebration, that was one of the things that really got me going and made me stick to the path of God I'm on right now.

why should i care lol

>One of the more interesting things I read was our 1999 to 2000 New Years celebration,
What did you read about it?