I am 20 years old and still look 15

I am 20 years old and still look 15.

I thought it was a good thing to look younger

>23 yo
>be literal manchild

Tragic. You'll be laughing when you're 40 and still look 30 though.

Cute?

knew a guy in highschool who still looked like a 10 year old by the time we graduated. saw a picture of him on facebook recently and it looks like he finally hit puberty so now he's a chad with a fuller beard than mine.

>189cm tall
>muscular due to lifting for 3 years
>babyfaced with chubby cheeks
I WANT OUT, NO MORE NO MORE

I'm 21 and look like 35 year old alcoholic

I wish I had your height, 1m88 is the perfect height

it's not even that tall in Scandinavia, just above average. fuck you I want a beard and I WANT IT NOW

No, it's tall even in Scandinavia or prove it

only for women

Stfu

It's tall, but not THAT tall. Most young Swedish guys are at least 183cm

I'm 19 and I look 15. I'm ridiculously smooth and can't even grow a beard :^)

Use minoxidil or something similar ffs

I am 25 and I look like I am 35...only women seem to like my looks but I am gay and I want the cuteboys to like me...

Does it really work though

why do 15 year old wh*te people look 25+

This

Am I your type? :^)

No no no, 25+ year old ping pongs look like 15 year old kids.

You can pass as 30plus years old here

post twink body

I'm 20 but people assume I'm 40+
The worst case was when I applied for a student transit card but the lady behind the counter put me in the senior citizen category. Had to wait a few more hours just to get it changed

lmao noice :^)

You look fine, yeah.

I'm 27 and I got asked if I was over 18 at Big W recently when trying to buy some butane.

>I'm 20 but people assume I'm 40+
>The worst case was when I applied for a student transit card but the lady behind the counter put me in the senior citizen category

lmao holy shit!

It does, i used when i was 17 and grew a beard. I probably should use some more of this shit and also some vitamins to make it look better and more dense, also the mustache is pretty fucking terrible, but whatever.

Did it worsen your skin? I heard it reduces collagen production, making the skin look like shit. I will still probably use it, just wondering. Your beard looks good man

Also how long did you use it for? does the effect go away when you stop using it?

I think the skin was itching and peeling a bit, but I don't quite remember. Anyway, there weren't any serious consequences.
Thx man

I am 21 and people look me dad like over 40. Even I look older than my dad. I think that's because of my mums gene

>be 32
>look 50
Could be worse

Not here. You'll just seem emasculate, women might treat you ok but you won't be selected for mating unless the woman is a pedo/hebephile, or some shit.

>20 years old
>10 year old kid dick

I used it for 8 months, then i got lazy and stopped. In three months i already had some results, but that might be individual.
Some people say that the beard goes away after you stop using it, i haven't used it for more than 3 years and don't think I'll have to ever again. But that might differ from person to person, i dunno, lol.

Would suck

fuck
off

also reported

t. Chang

>over 40
you dont really look that old

Where do you live, OP......

I'M WHITE

In Australia, learn to read flags, you stupid cunt.