You wake up one morning to find yourself in charge of your nations newly created department of population control

You wake up one morning to find yourself in charge of your nations newly created department of population control.

You are given the power to get rid of any single ethnic group from your nations population permanently. It is done peacefully and without any negative repercussions.

However, for this to occur, another foreign ethnicity of your choosing must become 25% of your nations population.

So user,

>What minority do you get rid of ?

>What minority do you keep?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1FHkWF-cTQH9PY-60E_HH0DWPjvPsQL6xP_FqWZ6NVNg/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>What minority do you get rid of ?
Anglo-Saxons
>>What minority do you keep?
Scottish highlanders

We already have a big Finnish minority, let's get rid of the Somalis and make Finns 25% of our population I guess.

wh*Tes
Mexicans

>tfw no /fit/ gf

Arabs/Pakistanis.

Indian.

BRAPH

BRAPAPAPAPAPAPA u r dead

PRAPHBRABRAPAPAPAPAPA BRAM BRUMMMPPHHH BRAPHTTTTTTT *PTHUFTH****

smells like protein shakes and Anavar

great call

Muslims of any ethnic background.

Not even a question.

25% Koreans, so I can look at the girlfeet in summer.

Where can I get my essay proofread here?

here

Okay. Are you good at English?

yes, extremely

But I just want to genocide everyone.

>Not getting a /fit/ gf

It's actually not that hard DESU

docs.google.com/document/d/1FHkWF-cTQH9PY-60E_HH0DWPjvPsQL6xP_FqWZ6NVNg/edit
Here it is. But I couldn't write 300 words

imagine putting it in and she clenches awooga awooga

>25% of your nations population
Can we only pick countries with populations large enough to provide this percentage? E.g. Americans can only pick countries with +81 million, Australians +6 milllion, etc

STOP TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN ME
I'M GAY

No. Example: If you get rid of all Italian Americans in the US, you can import the 85 million Peruvians; equivalent to 25% of the US population, even though Peru only has like 30 million people.

Fuck your rules, I'll just put a bounty on every Frenchman and Slav head they can bring me. And free tickets to Nice and Istria so they can start the job.

>Remove
Dindus
>25%
Vietnamese
Ok

Finding /fit/ girls in general is pretty hard desu. At least around my town.

>done peacefully and without any "negative" repercussions
then they just come back next year and apply for asylum again.
I'd rather have a somewhat violent removal that makes it politically difficult to apply for asylum here..

Assuming you lift too, just go to gyms and start conversations. I've been to Finland, I know the interovert stereotype is over-exaggerated. Pick up a common topic and fucking run with it.

In my chauvinistic condensed abbreviation of my experiences, fit women are the best women. They're generally not coddled idiotic passive aggressive weenies like normie women and don't generally play the passive aggressive long con bullshit, they just tell you what's wrong and what they want so shit can get resolved. It's like the testosterone boost from pumping weight shocks them out of the vapid idiocy that society forces most women into. I think this what women are supposed to be like, and they act bland and vindictive in most society because they're relegated to some sort of retarded submissive backed-into-a-corner-and-made-weak roll. I think women should be aggressive and direct like men and were we living in pre-urban societies survival factors would end up leading women to acting like this as the norm. Our shit male-centric social ideology is what's making women being this way a rarity. My sexist 2 cents.

>tfw 99,999 /fit/ grills are womanlets
WHERE THE FUCK ARE /FIT/ GIRLS OF MY HEIGHT

It's because a lot of Russian /fit/ women use roids or HGH supplements which retard their growth.

It's also why a lot of these women don't participate in the Olympics or other strength competitions even though they would obliterate the competition.

Blacks
Italians

>remove
kebab
>add
japs

Indians

>What minority do you get rid of?
South Asian. If possible, just change that to "Muslims"
East Asians (Chinese/Japanese/Korean)

Baptist White Americans
Cherokee

>yfw 25% of Americans are now property owning, gun wielding, educated redskins with legal land claims to almost all uncommercialized land in the US

Like I said, they are rare. I lift at my university gym because it's dirt cheap and I've seen like one woman that looked like she had actually ever lifted.

Get rid of all Hispanics because they're the only threat numbers wise, niggers keep their population steady with abortions. Let WASPs become 25% of the population.

Auschwitz: Russians
Spawn: Black females

That sucks. You're not in Helsinki or Porvoo, I assume?

>KARA BOGA (PBUH)

4U

REMOVE CHINESE ADD JAPANESE

>get rid of
Pakis
>keep
Estonian girls (not R*ssians)

Watch my country prosper.

>legal land claims to almost all uncommercialized land in the US
Explain

>WASPs
Hillbilly white trash are a good chunk of the white population, and they're white anglo-saxon protestants