We made it to the cover of Times (essentially)

I'll post more pictures, it's fucking hilarious.

The entire article is leftist propaganda to stop "Internet Trolls"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SnIV6-ik7E
archive.is/zWLHt
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking mobile, shits posting sideways

Haha holy shit

Also
>mad trolling skills
Fucking kill me dude

keep it up op

>no normalfags on Sup Forums
if only.

Feminist fantasy, 2 edgy 4 me

I got it just yesterday in the mail. Fucking keked. #TeamPol #team4chan #awesome

>Joel Stein

he sounds like a cuck from Gawker

better cover

Only thing she's missing is a "not your average feminist" shirt.

(((Joel Stein)))

What is with these fucking hipsters and multicolored faded simplistic triangles.

>We have a platform that is democratic
>we get oppressed with opposition's feedback
>we shut ourselves down because we're weak

can't handle the democracy, ladies?

>Here we have a way to exercise freedom of speech, and then others come in and exercise their rights to freedom of speech and we're butthurt about it

Jesus. Letting women vote was the beginning of the end for us, lads. The West is doomed.

>Joel Stein
(((every fucking time)))

>"why were losing the internet"
>implying the internet was originally a safe space for normies.

Our guerilla meme warfare campaign is working. They have so much money and resources yet they are still losing to a few dozen memers.

we meme for free
judes BTFO

They use these two "internet trolls" as a representation of the average posters on sites like this. The bad guys, basically.

They don't understand how it all works. That is why CTR sent the shills here, and think it's all about the language and catchphrases when they don't realize the real thing. They never will. It's fun. Really something to laugh at.

(((Joel Stein)))

Anyone have the Born to Meme image?

is there a feature on weev and the GNAA in there? Because they'd be what I'd call actual trolling.

oi moite got a pound 4 me trolly

oh wait there he is
what a nice lad

good work OP

>TIME is "trying to destroy white civilization" and that we should "open up your Jew wallets and dump out some of the fucking geld you've stolen from us goys, because what other incentive could I possibly have to work with your poisonous publication?"

I love that Stien's response for being called a thieving jew is to come back the Neo-Nazi bit

Andrew red pilled as fuck

>getting butthurt on the Internet and going to the cops about it

he also played Stein like a damn fiddle, hasn't lost that golden touch

Praise be to Kek in the Toppest, and Memes to his people online.

Not enough pictures of exploding vans.

To be fair, the Huskies were tastefully handled

>Being so utterly ass destroyed that you actually have to respond to a retarded Sup Forums meme in the fucking News

>they tried to interview Weev
>he just called them a bunch of greedy kikes

lol, the funniest thing about Weev is him suffering injustice at the hands of the US Justice system was what redpilled him and turned him into a turbo-stormfag. I bet they didn't mention how he turned that way after being wrongly imprisoned because some ignorant negress judge and shyster lawyer fucked him sideways. Or am I thinking of some other guy?

They can't compete with us.
We've been at this for years.
>inb4 Jew MSM ramps up their Anti-Trolling campaign as the elections continue.

Sad!

The left never learns.

>writing dozens of paragraphs on a .jpeg of an anime girl

wew

Somehow his articles get even worse, he basically says old people shouldn't vote because they go against his globalist turbokike agenda.

>You will never have a qt memeticly savvy gf
Why even live?

>you people belong in a fucking oven

good lad, weev

And they wonder why we are compelled to throw them in gas chambers...

I'm dying.
>He seriously over analyzed a single meme, not taking into account the unholy amount of """rayciss propaganda""" on many of the boards.

Yep, same guy. I enjoyed the past where he claimed to be """white""".

shouldnt you be on v4c

I bet this guys went to college for art school. I can smell the BS from here with how hard he is straining to find meaning in the image. Remands me of when a girl wrote a 16 page paper on the aesthetic significance of Robert Rauschenberg work

Pic related, this is the "art piece" she wrote 16 pages about.

Are you fucking retarded?? I know I'm a (((leaf))) but c'mon. Can't you learn how to computer ffs????

It's 2016. Weedman reminds us that everyday ffs. Rotate these fucking pictures retard.

What is this world coming to? If it was not for you guys I think I would be insane. Carry on PLEASE!

on what?
i just use the name for /sg/

Good comparison.
Not to mention the unashamed bias.

>Why blah blah blah
Because human beings are vile, hateful, disgusting animals.

>schizophrenic ramblings over an anime girl wearing a trump hat
>fell for the Meme that Eva is DEEP and not just Anno finding cool sounding western words for his anime.

PSY OP'D

The fuck is wrong with you.

What...I...really?

sauce on the comic?

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

TOP FUCKING KEK
This time mag is 100% gold

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Is 8 still delisted from google?
Speaking of gawker, straight from an editor's mouth, our ragtag group of reactionaries are 1/5 responsible for those scumbags shutting down.

"Ginga eiyu densetsu" / Legend of Galactic Heroes / (Heldensagen vom Kosmosinsel)

One of the arguably best animes made, a highly political space opera. Surely but slowly showing its age though

I, for one, am tired of dealing with Antichanism.

internet trolling is OLD. it's as OLD as the internet itself

you think people are dumb to not know when they can't be seen by whom they're trolling?

FUCK

THE ONLY REASON i COME TO THIS BOARD IS BECAUSE IT REMINDS ME OF THE INTERNET OF OLD. WHEN TROLLS WERE COMMON

NOW IT'S FLIMSY SIMPLE SISSY SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE

My reply to the author. Stein.

youtube.com/watch?v=2SnIV6-ik7E

then make trolling great again, go make jew pizza out of john stien.

What makes Sup Forums memes so good?

We all know this pain user.

Oh my god Sup Forums

the memes
THE MEMES

OH MY FUAKRING GOD

in serious news this is very revealing as to who controls the main stream media in this country.

Where is this article from? I need to fap.

Holy shit my name is Sir Bowl.

Autism and anarchy.

No prisoners.

the fact that you are biased to the smell of your own shit.

There are literally better memes all over the internet.

This shit is just insulting and dismissive. to imply that the pushback against the authoritarian left is just "trolling". Fuck these faggots.

kek

here have a bowl

archive.is/zWLHt
I'm just amazed that after all this time and realizing tha nobody else likes them, they can't get over their victim complex. If it wasn't for Peter "The Big Deal" Thiel and gamergate we would still be kicking!

>yfw it's 2006 again, and you're feeling so good

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

>stein

FUCKING HELLLLLLLLL asdoifalsdfjoi;asdjfp9;ajsdo;fja;osdfj;aoisdjf;oaisdjf;oiasjd;foij

Fuck man
Fucking bowls man

all of them.
fucking bowls.

Let them continue to underestimate us.

>few normal people are on it

Lost it.

Better

>Newspaper political editorial
>Columnist spergs out over a random maga hat edit he saw and ends up writing a page full of bullshit allegorical analysis of Evangelion
>This garbage actually got published

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

trolling has no meaning now.

once the normies got a hold of it they just started using it to describe anyone that doesnt agree with them

Lindy West is a well-known lolcow.

NORMAL IS JUST A SETTING ON A WASHING MACHINE

dude just crop it a tiny bit and then your phone wont do that

Lack of shame in a world filled to the brim with it.

I am giving away bowls.
If you want a bowl simply reply

Bowls? Bowls!

Now I understand how we lost Vietnam. Nothing can overpower a dedicated few. No amount of money can take down those who see no value in the cash being offered.

Nah, that was indeed weev
> tfw I bantzed with him on Encyclopedia Dramatica like a decade ago and now I'm still a shabbos goy while he's reking the MSM from his Lebanese harem palace

Well, that's the state of our modern "Academic" and "Intellectual" system.

A bunch of bullshit in as many words as possible.