Are Icelanders the most overrepresented people in the world?

Are Icelanders the most overrepresented people in the world?

Their country has three hundred thousand people. That's less than Wyoming. However, I've personally met two Icelanders. I don't think I've ever met someone from Wyoming.

Iceland has managed to produce two different major musical acts - Bjork and Sigurros. Of Monsters and Men and Olafur Arnalds are also pretty well-known. Everybody has heard Johann Johannson's film soundtracks. Iceland has a Nobel-winning author, a Nobel-winning doctor, two billionaires, and Lazytown. What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9PSkgEU1upk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't seem very remarkable.

For a country the size of wyoming it kinda is.

Not really, no.

It really kinda is.

It isn't that remarkable.

Are IBergen the most overrepresented city in the world?

Their city has three hundred thousand people. That's less than Wyoming. However, I've personally met two Bergens. I don't think I've ever met someone from Wyoming.

Bergen has managed to produce 4 different major musical acts - Kygo, Sigrid, Aurora and Alan Walker. Of Monsters and Men and Lars Rorbakken are also well-known. Everybody has heard Data rocks game soundtracks. No Nobel-winning author or Nobel-winning doctor but all the musicians make up for it, two billionaires, and and and. What the fuck is going on?

How the fuck can so called strong icelanders or americans for that matter even compete against this stronk Bergen guy. Americans btfo youtube.com/watch?v=9PSkgEU1upk

If I'm totally honest I'd love for them to replace Scotland.

Based bergen hating shitposter

this

Iceland is also 2nd place for the amount of World's Strongest Man winners.

Place is crazy, I was actually having a think about this earlier.

I'd say the equivalent here is the town of Wagga Wagga, it has around 50,000 people but a shit ton of notable people come from there

>thor has been runner up 3 times

I feel sorry for him. I hope this year he can finally win it.

I highly doubt Iceland would retain their glaciers

>Are Icelanders the most overrepresented people in the world?
why don't you ask Sup Forums?

Why, leaf?

Iceland also has several world-champion powerlifters. Nordics confirmed master race.

We also for the first time are competing in the football world cup, which is also kinda big deal for us.

I'm rooting for you guys :)

lol he said root

You still mad about 2006?

why not root for italy?

fuck off

kek

Don't rub it in

Meant to reply to my Canadian friend

this is actually true. we like to say that we are the best in everything per capita :)