West Slavic Union when?

West Slavic Union when?

There's a Silesian guy on /his/ who says they are Germans

Oh, don't you have in country any separatist-radical organizations that want to Karelia join to Russia? The same in Poland but luckily these organizations ave very significants.
BTW Silesian language is version of Polish language

Karelia already "joined" Russia 74 years ago

They were and are Orthodox Christian therefore Russians.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

thanks for your opinion but now get the fuck out

Fuck off you dirty russkie

Never I hope.

Fuck off you dirty fritz

He's right though. Finland is Russian land.

This

Why? ;(
OP here, I bet you feel more connected with the Czech Republic, aren't you?

Why didn't you include Lithuania and Belarus?

Yeah, Czechs and Slovaks don't see each other as foreigners but I still wouldn't want restoration of Czechoslovakia. It's good as it is now.

>West Slavic

>burger doesn't know the ancestry of poles,lithuanians and belorussians.
Pff.

Besides, we're all in the EU. You can visit or work here whenever you want.

I want to visit Slovakia during one summer ;p

You really should.

man, Lithuanians has their own state and Baltic language, the same with other ex-Rzeczpospolita countries. West Slavic = Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Sorbs

Are Slovak girls quite pretty?

we're partically west slavs too

No vi zhe samie vostochnye...

FUCK YOU fucking miniature ryssä

>2018
>Slavs still enslaved and culturally genocided by Germans

What will YOU do about it?

They're not slavs, Lithuania at least. Belarus has been Russified over the last 2 centuries, so it's difficult to talk about them.