What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TsBaj
clickorlando.com/news/trump-wants-gop-to-court-black-voters-then-slams-voting-rights-for-felons
archive.org/stream/Orwell1984preywo/orwell1984preywo#page/n0/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all blacks are felons
CNN said it, not me.

That's rayciss

Title has been CTR-ed since OP screenshot. Here's as per what was in OP

archive.is/TsBaj

>voting rights for felons
>can literally kill a man, depriving him from the right to vote forever, get out in 10-20 years, and vote all you want

Liberals love this idea.

Hey that's racist.

A lot of Mexicans are felons, too.

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia

Haha in this article Trump says to blacks that they should vote Republican because 'what the hell do you have left to lose?'.

Everyone knows niggers are dirt poor, violent felons.

What did you mean by this?

Did they even think before writing an article which insinuates niggers are all felons?

can't believe people don't go up in arms about articles like this

CNN baka

Its a literary referance, something a third world savage like you would never understand

Thank god I read that book family

It's not even an obscure reference. Goddamn our public schools really are a joke.

is this satire like all the texas jokes i hope?

kek

He has done a piss poor job of pointing out that while Obama broke ground being black he didn't do much to help blacks.

He hasn't done a good job of being able to explain how his protectionist immigration policy will greatly improve black labor wages.

He did a great job going down to Louisiana and letting people know that they are not forgotten and they will rebuild.

All he needs to do is win enough black votes so that he wins VA and NC. Ohio probably won't come down to black voters but if he carried more he will win OH by a lot. He is down too much in PA to win the state even with more Philly black votes.

Florida will probably come down to old people, not blacks but a few more votes in that state couldn't hurt.

It's a good strategy.

clickorlando.com/news/trump-wants-gop-to-court-black-voters-then-slams-voting-rights-for-felons

Oh man its real

archive.org/stream/Orwell1984preywo/orwell1984preywo#page/n0/mode/2up

>S-stop trying to steal our niggers

>Trump generalising illegals as criminals racist
>Call all backs felons
>generalising is racist
:^)

I think felons should be able to vote. Do the crime, do the time. But when you are out you are out.

reference from George Orwell's novel "1984"

I agree and must also say that they shouldn't have prejudice against them if they have served their sentence.

If someone has been in prison 6 times for arson once a year for the last 6 years, you really should look past that when thinking about renting out a room in your home to them. Past behavior is NOT indicative of future behavior, the stats on most felons being re-incarcerated within a year of getting out of prison is vastly overstated.

Do the crime, do the time. End of story.

LMAO

(((CNN))) DOES IT AGAIN

That's actually how it works in most states. Once you're out of prison without any criminal activity for X years (it varies state to state, usually like 2-3 years), you can vote again.