What does poverty in your cunt look like?

What does poverty in your cunt look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_2RjJ8sB6o
youtube.com/watch?v=XemJ_PJ-D1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not gonna lie, if they cleaned up all that junk in their hard/house, that place would be comfy.

That honestly looks comfy
>living in the woods
>wide open space, nobody around for a few miles
>can shoot guns, ride four wheelers and play in the woods all day
Wish I had a childhood like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_2RjJ8sB6o

t. People who live in the house

Like that except the people in the pic are either aboriginal or newfs

Start a Finnish cuisine thread pls.

t. Coastal elitist scum

chavs and that innit

t. burger in hamburg

like my commieblock's landscape

Il terrone...

t.nigger

poverty in Bogota.

some movie: youtube.com/watch?v=XemJ_PJ-D1c

That cat looks like it's going to turn out to talk, give me a quest to rid the house behind it of some supernatural beastie and after a long and involved investigative journey turn out to have been behind the haunting in the first place and just wanting some company.

Wtffff

Where's that? Philly?
You live there?

yes

this is my landscape when it doesn't rain for months and contamination from all big cities reaches me

like this movie

Living in suicide flat with not much money to spend.
Dozens and dozens and dozens of cases where elderly people living on small pensions have to make choices of either skipping visit to doctor and leave out needed medicines or having a something to eat for some time.
Plenty of people have to resort on breadlines and what not to have enough food. No matter how media tries to spin things "Finland is greatest country, nobody is poor, state gots your back" we have poverty and problems here as well, especially elderly people and those living on small wages have it the worst.

>whites do fine in poverty, have lower quality of life but can still be good people
>blacks in poverty kill each other just for fun
>spics manage to have the highest homicide rate in the world, twice more than blacks
>chinks are used to it

how did this happen

Ecatepec?

House of some remote Siberian or Far Eastern town. Was typical for 1950s. Many still lives there (ex-pisoners and alcoholics).

Bad lighting tho

Back when i was a kid, everyone dressed like that until they hit like 20 or something.
Why is that so prominent almost everywhere?
I still have my Lonsdale windbreakers and jackets i used to deal with in high school.

wow, that's hellish.
there's a fantastic butcher shop/diner right in the middle of that stretch of blocks.
comfy
where u at?

>Why is that so prominent almost everywhere?
Black culture in 1980's america

The poorest parts of my country are Kočevje and the gypsy towns in the East. Also my Bosnian friends are quite poor.

Its a favela in são paulo

Poverty is a choice in Denmark, unless you are so mentally deranged that you can't show up for one meeting every month.

We don't have poverty

dark brown

Do you live there?

This is what finnish man looks like and its beautiful

Yes i do

Everything East of Saskatchewan.

What's life like for you?

Just a hungry look. He wants some food and the reason he'd survived there is his hiding colour.

It's a disappearing village in Russia. Bricks on the roof are holding the cover.

Indeed.

looks fertile as fuck

like the whole country except for Moscow and St.Petersburg

Like this