>shart in the mart
further proof that Americans aren't white

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6zOFp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try harder Straya.

archive.is/6zOFp
Swedecuck was based for once.

We're not even 70 percent european mate.

RAREEEEEEEEE
A
R
E

>be American
>don't care about an irrelevant countries opinion
D_g bless.

Newfags off my board. Especially if "RARE" is all the banter you man manage, Manolo. Somebody piss in your cocaine today?

I've never "shart"ed myself, but if somehow I did, I'd run out of the store in shame and instantly get in my car and head home. What is going through these peoples heads?

Dog bless Amerishart :DDD

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
AISLES

>piss in your cocaine
i think you've uncovered bear gryll's secret

Kek. How's the Olympics, my tree swinging friend?

Actually, Walmarts are stand-alone, and do not usually get built into mall complexes.

If you didn't live in Australia's cuck shed, you would probably know this.

Dunno, don't really follow it. We got gold in football, I guess?

HEY pLAyA, NotiCe Hwww IT IZ mosTlEe WhiTe-a$$ NiggaS DATT $hIt themselvEsss Yn PublIc?? Ah'M NWt TrYinn 2 B UHH ASshole HuR Buttt Ahh Cayn'tt HeLpp BUT NotIcee UH tReND WiTT ThosEE whiTe-a$$$$ CrACKaaA$

SHART

>calls the user a newfag
>thinks RARE is some sort of bants

No, user, you.

>We got gold in football
not the real football

India, you need to ditch the proxy
>POO

>the ball is shaped like an egg
>hands are used to play with the egg

sorry i'm confused by the graph, are you legit saying 80-100% of americans shit in the store aisles?

and also, why does it say 80-100% of eritreans shit in the store

it makes no sense

It's satire of the outdoor shitting map.

fair enough

>known for being the land of sheep shaggers and cannibal natives
>white

I pooped myself in public once. I was feeling sick and my mom sent me to high school anyway. I was walking up the stairs between classes when I let out this MASSIVE shit that I thought was a fart. It started dripping out of my pants and into my shoes so I stopped on the stairs and started taking my pants off so I could wash them up in the sink. No one was really happy about it but the stairs were so packed that all people could do was squeeze around me and I'm pretty sure shit was getting on them. Anyway I had a big sneeze while I was taking my pants off and this BIG fountain of poop splashed all over everyone behind me. People started throwing up and screaming behind me and I got embarrased and passed out in my poop and when I woke up I was in nurse's room and my mummy came to pick me up from school.

She bought me chikky soup because she felt bad for making me go when I was sick.

SHART

>the ball is shaped like a ball
>you run around with it in a half circle for 90 minutes until someone on defense accidentally falls asleep then you score
>soccer aka cure-for-insomnia-ball

Too much for your attention span?

SHART IN MART

Does your name start with a G?

How did you know?

LEAVE A SMELLY AT THE DELI.

OVMS?

lol were you there when that happened?

IF YOURE BRIT, TAKE A SHIT

kek

dying hard

if your asking me if you shit on me, no but I was in the stairwell. Haha

Quiet, burger. I come looking for bantz. "RARE" is a waste of time and you're specially new if you haven't seen Nepalese wit before.

Also, do you check under those 50 chins sometimes to see if rot has set in? I'm sure that neckbeard produces some anti-female pheromones too. You're fucked, man.

Epic shitposting you have done well.

Does your flag represent the two massive tectonic plates that your retarded country is built over rubbing together and causing massive earthquakes every other day to insure that you will never have a stable society as long as you exist?

Or maybe.... does it represent the two great powers you are sandwiched between, dp-ing you in every one of your slut holes?

Or...is it possible that you just a country full of hipster faggots with no cultural or scientific achievements to speak of so you decided to make the world's only autistic flag?

A FUCKING TRIANGLE for fuck's sake

pathetic m8. You're not even meme-tier. You're just kind of there. I can't think of a more irrelevant country. It would honestly be less embarrassing for you if you just quietly reemerged with India. At least then we could shout POO IN LOO at you and make fun of you for worshiping cows or some shit. What do you have now except a fucking mountain that nobody even gives a shit about anymore and a flag that looks like it was made by the discarded scraps of construction paper clipped out by a 4 year old during play time.

you should probably kill yourself and hope you come back reincarnated into a less shitty country. Hell, even sri lanka would be a step up.

One word, you boipussy autist. Buddhism.

What makes your banter shit is you're devaluing words by just throwing it out. Oh and,
>Le Nepal Earthquake meme
Not our doing
>Le PooLoo cuck
Maybe read a little bit of history. Gurkhas btfo'd the British, unlike the PooLoos.
>No culture/science
Maybe take a look at Lumbini or Kathmandu, m8. Our culture has permeated throughout Asia. And Sri Lanka practices Buddhism. Same as you tranny fucks. Which originated in Nepal.