Americans and other white countries still think we're/they're the best country

>Americans and other white countries still think we're/they're the best country

topfuckingkek

1. Hot as fuck 2. Poorly designed 3. No history behind the city whatsoever 3. No civil liberties 4. Can't go anywhere at all without a car 5. Smaller population less than Toronto 6. Isolated, No road trips trapped in a city state. 7. All food is flown in

Shanghai is pretty cool. It's like a newer Chinese NYC.

>No Alcohol
>Sand
>Built with slave labor

>nice slave labor and oil money while being protected from war and terrorism while also financing war and terrorism

>nice currency manipulation, forced manufacturing trade policies and corporate espionage

>but we have muhh american culture
>but dey used slave labor

who the fuck cares? theyre still better than us.

Feels good having shit downtowns and a boring country full of hillbillies who think we're the greatest thing ever

that country is full of trashy sandniggers who suddenly won the lottery and are indulging in all of the tacky habits of the super rich westerners. when oil continues dropping and they realize their city has no culture or functionality they'll be fucked and we'll use the steel to build a fucking wall along the east coast to keep out the muslims.

All that is true, and the Chinese are devious insect-people, but Shanghai is still a neat city.

Why don't you go back to your mud country if it's so great, you arab nigger.

It's trying to be Hong Kong, except everything about Dubai sucks.

If that racism and close mindedness makes you feel better about "muhh mericaaa still greatest country" then keep telling yourself that excuse, bud.

Other white countries really think you are the best America. The best in being stupid fatasses.

You're retarded. I'm 1000% white and visited Dubai for business and when I came back to America I realized how shit and boring and disgusting our country is. Even the people here are just poor gross trash. Sad.

Cool it Achmed

we are the best at advertising and marketing....

In one hundred years or less the sands will reclaim it.

>topfuckingkek

Indeed.

who fucking cares? This is equally as retarded as pointing out other people have nicer houses or nicer cars.

What do you mean "who cares"? Someone needs to fix our shit. Our country is really, really bad and outdated.

Also the best at sharting in the mart.

This thread was also directed at your shithole, Cuckmany.

shanghai is cyberpunk af

Please excuse my retarded burger country, he like many others are jaded because america is greater than him.

Have you ever been to China?

>sandniggers and chinks are have modern, recently constructed buildings
>europeans are still using roman aqueducts after 2000 years
ya gimme a call when they build shit that lasts for fucking millenia

Yes. Shanghai was like a newer NYC. There's an old half that's mostly commie-bloc project housing, then as you approach the river that cuts through Shanghai you see lots of colonial European architecture. This is similar to the outer boroughs of NYC. Across the river is the new manmade "Manhattan" of Shanghai, it's a whole island covered in shiny new skyscrapers.

Not all of China is the same. Beijing is fucking disgusting and too big and dirty and the traffic is terrifying. Shanghai is neat though, would visit again.

Mehmet my son

GO to Abu Dhabi or Dubai and you will see what I mean. It's stunning, it's gorgeous. It's new.

Now come back to ANY city in america and you will see what I mean.

Our country is a SHITHOLE.

I hope you are not middle/ high schooler

>theyre still better than us.
Our country is a SHITHOLE.

So you aren't really an American are you? Please fuck off Ahmed and download this image onto your computer so you can get beheaded.

>SAGE

24, 100% white, visited for business, ended up being one of the most fun days of my life.

Living there? Hell no. Huge wake up call about how much america is behind? Definitely

I don't really give a shit about their slave labor, their culture, their skin color or whatever. They built a damn fine country though and america needs to do the same. I believe Trump even pointed out what I am saying

Leaf, lol poor guys whole countries architecture probably equates to one building in UAE

God I love Trump. He knows exactly what I'm saying unlike you faggots who still think America is good because you're literal retards

"Regardless of the train. Ok, the train. The bridges are falling apart. The roads are falling apart. The medians are -- the airports look like hell. The airports, I come back from places like Qatar, we're doing a tremendous job in Dubai, two actually very big jobs in Dubai. The airports are unbelievable. Then we land at LaGuardia, its third-world country. We land at Kennedy, potholes in the runway. We land at LAX, in Los Angeles, Newark Airport."