>At the hospital nurses and doctors mocks you
>"T-This is w-wrong stop that!!! I-I'ts current year!!!"
>Doctors and nurses keep misgendering you
>Your story went mainstream
>Local LGBTQIA+ activists organize a demonstration in your support
>Literally 8 people shows up

Welcome to Naples.
tgeu.org/naples_transphobia/

>I wanted to die [when I heard that], it would have been better if I were dead.

It is self-aware.

Naples is cool as fuck. That whole Naples-Sorrento-Capri-Pompeii area is nice.

Why don't the sjws bother Italy, Greece and Spain much?

Are they both trannies? The bloke and the quadroon?

Because people in these countries dont give a shit.

Northern Italy has some issues though

They have bigger problems to deal with. It's only because we "have it good" that these superficial and retarded gripes begin to surface.

They still look better than Italian women

Does Italy have a single payer national health like the UK or a Obamacare system like Germoney?

They are complaining about something they are getting for free either way.

I know there's a very active SJW core in Spain and they have a lot of awfully liberal youths
I don't know if the rest of the population really cares about them tho

Singer payer, second best on earth

My family is from Italy and we really dont give a shit about anything.

>Hurt your feelings
Your problem fight us.

Interesting that the countries where there are huge drug companies headquartered (Germany, USA, Switzerland) don't do single payer but just subsidize the insurance.

Man I don't get this shit, t
Do they look in the mirror and say "I am so happy I am a woman now"?
fuck this gay world

Good work, pasta bros

>mocking patients

Well that doesn't seem right. You shouldn't make fun of people with mental illness.

SJWism is a disorder cause by a vitamin D deficiency from lack of sunlight. These countries have plenty of sunlight so they don't get this disorder.

Serious question for Sup Forums. Would any of you hire a degenerate like that? Do they have any potential to thrive in society when nobody can take them seriously?

Even amongst those who claim to support them, on the inside, we know what everybody really thinks. At the end of the day, they did it to themselves so nobody should feel bad, but I don't see how somebody like the manimal in OP's picture has any ability to do well in any setting.

Maybe if they previously had a decent job, they can hold on to it through threatening discrimination lawsuits, but Jesus. What hope do they have, in any capacity?

Will the Mafia take care of "her" now?

What about gommiefornia?

Be a faggot is still considered not much socially acceptable especially in south Italy.
"Don't be a faggot" or "what are you a faggot?" are typical insults aimed at a man/boy who don't act in man's way or try to do something considered not manly.
Don't even mention this trans-bullshit.

kek!

Here in Naples you can have trouble finding a job if you have facial piercings imagine if you shows up at your workplace like in that pic.
Probably if the average San Francisco hipster/Liberal art U.S. student will be teleported in south Italy he/she will be lynched by people in a matter of second.

The rule only applies to whites. Gommiefornia has been overtake by spics, and the whites have retreated to the foggy forests in the north, which lacks sunlight.

Most Libshit assholes come in from out of state.

Gommifornia is surprisingly conservative outside its Prog Cities

Weird. Weren't femmnielli always a part of neapolitan culture?

But femminielli can't be translated as transgenders or gays.

What are femminiellos then? This is why Napoli is a world on it's own, compared to the rest of southern Italy. You have a weird cultural history

It's more like a cross-dressing dude.
Pick Tom Neuwirth/Conchita Wrust for example, he cross-dress as a part of it's character he's not a trans-gender and when he refer to himself, not his character, he utilize male pronouns.