youtu.be/CceQISThDYQ?t=4m35s
youtu.be/xwOQ7u4PQVU?t=2m20s
vocaroo.com/i/s1ClUJwLe9Zn
youtube.com/watch?v=VFNtNQIhRmk
my.mixtape.moe/mynyon.mp3
mega.nz/#F!YxFRlZbS!Hvw9xM8yEW-gQh5zujCEUg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oYMOb4PVOks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to Jim Jefferies, man... He sold out after the gun control bit.

Patrice was great. RIP nigga

R.I.P. Black Phillip
I'll miss you ya big fat fuck.

that latest special... jesus fucking christ. Why couldn't he make fun of Trump without being an emotional faggot?

youtu.be/CceQISThDYQ?t=4m35s

Jesus Christ he's bad now.

youtu.be/xwOQ7u4PQVU?t=2m20s

(((they))) got to him, and he'll never be the same

RARE FLAG

So fucking based, has anyone listened to all 26 or so hours of the Black Phillip show?

NEW FAG

I guess its his time to repay is debts to the cartel that got him to where he is

The reason Patrice never got that big is because he refused to sell out. He nearly got their organically, but he died right when he started getting noticed.

Many celebrities know its the Jews, especially the top ones like Jay Z, Nigger Minaj, Justin Beiber, ect, but they're sellouts they don't give a fuck, you're evil cowards who willfully serve Satan the Devil/Jews

RARE
ARE

vocaroo.com/i/s1ClUJwLe9Zn

youtube.com/watch?v=VFNtNQIhRmk

my.mixtape.moe/mynyon.mp3

all episodes of him on O&A
mega.nz/#F!YxFRlZbS!Hvw9xM8yEW-gQh5zujCEUg

This guy used to talk about doing drugs, fucking whores and his father shoving dildos up his ass. Now he reads out a Trudeau speech with a diluted Australian accent. I don't mind him making fun of Trump but you have to actually make a joke. Don't read out a liberal sermon.

Wasn't he married to a single mom?
Probably killed him knowing that was his wife's daughter he was taking care of

Pretty sure Patrice would laugh at your white faggot ass for using the term redpill.

He'd call you a Matrix faggot, much like I am.

>yfw Mandela effect brings him back

>Wasn't he married to a single mom?
Yeah, but he was also into swinging and that woman would fucking do anything for him.

this

tss pol what are ya sittin on a buncha poles or sumpthin tss

God damn he looks like shit

Skip to about 1:40. Look at how little of a fuck Patrice gave about this shitty movie lol.

So wait, we know where this normally leads to.
Is something horrible going to happen to Jim now?

You fuck with Trump and you get cursed.

Fug I forgot the link m.youtube.com/watch?v=oYMOb4PVOks

I miss the good years

RIP fat man

Just imagine if Opie died instead and we got the Patrice & Anthony show.

I bingewatched tough crowd with Colin Quinn, on youtube, not too long ago. A really good red pill show. Patrice would be in guest on it a lot. That show wouldn't even make it to a pilot episode now a days.

>Two fucking triangles

are we watching the same shit? he sounds like he like the jewish "cartel" and respects it for being purely transactional. unlike other "cartels" that require some sort of ideological commitment or in-group fealty.